who, for the record, is a con artist,
此人 还是个 大骗子
and not very rad at all, ironically.
而且讽刺的是 他一点都不酷
I wasn't going to have sex.
我又不是真要睡他
But I needed the temptation.
但我是需要一点诱惑性
Oh, barf. Ooh!
哦 吐 哦
You admit you were flirting!
你承认你是在调情咯
Oh, I'm an actress!
我是个演员
Every scene is a seduction.
每一幕都有性张力
Why am I the only one in this family
凭什么在这家里只有我
who's not allowed to pursue her dreams?
不能追求自己的梦想
You're a doctor.
你做了医生
Rishi, you're one quarter of the way through DJ school.
Rishi你在DJ大学也学了四分之一了
When do I get my chance?
我的机会什么时候才会来
Oh, come on. Come on.
哦 拜托 拜托
You got so much, Mom.
你有那么多事情做 妈
You get to cook and clean for us,
你能帮我们煮饭 打扫
and you get to get us dope presents at the holidays.
你还能在圣诞节里送我们超棒礼物
And you get to pick all the pictures in the family portraits.
而且你还能选家庭相框里所有的照片
Shut up, shut up, you're describing, like, the Taliban.
闭嘴 闭嘴 你说得像是塔♥利♥班♥基♥地♥组♥织♥
Okay, listen. Mom.
好的 听着 妈
I get it, and I'm sorry
我懂的 我很抱歉
that we got in the way of you pursuing your dreams.
我们阻碍了你追求梦想的步伐
You've always helped us pursue ours.
你一直帮助我们追求我们的梦想
I got to go.
我得走了
Whoa, whoa. You're going to New York?
等一下 你要去纽约
No. Not yet. I should be, but I'm not.
不 还不是 我应该去 但现在不是
I'm gonna go help Mom follow her dreams.
我要去帮妈妈追寻她的梦想
Uch, this is Conrad's place?
恶 这是Conrad住的地方
It's like where a witness lives in "Spotlight."
这就像是"聚焦"里那个证人的家
Oh, look who's rap-rap-rapping
哦 看着是谁在
at my chamber door.
我陋室的门口呀呀叫
That's from Edgar Allan Poe's classic poem, "The Raven."
这段选自爱伦·坡的经典诗歌♥<乌鸦>
Well, come in, I suppose.
进来吧 我想
Did you come here to insult me further?
你是过来准备继续羞辱我吗
No, I came here to say I'm sorry,
不是 我来这是道歉的
and I felt it would be best if I did it in person.
我觉得这样的事情最好当面说
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
May I offer you some water?
需要给你来杯水吗
Yeah. That would be great. I'm a little parched.
好 那真好 我正好有点渴
Thank you. Okay. This smells like soup.
谢谢 好的 这闻上去像是汤
I'm cool. Look.
我没那么渴 听着
My mother is a great actress, and I would hate
我妈妈是个优秀的演员 我真的
if our behavior in Bertinelli's
很不希望我们在柏帝内餐厅的行为
messed up her chance to be in your play.
会阻碍到她在你的话剧里演出的机会
And I will do anything to make it right.
你要我做什么补偿都可以
Maybe I can help you if you help me.
要是你帮我 我也能帮你
Did you just take a Viagra?
你是刚吞了片伟哥吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
I can't afford those.
我根本买♥♥不起
This is an herbal male stimulant.
这只是草本助兴剂
Shall I convert the couch?
我们上沙发继续吧
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
You were trying to get my mom into bed!
你之前是真的想睡我妈
You know what? You're a scumbag.
你个老无赖
I'm headed out, and I'm keeping your mug.
我要怒走了 而且杯子也不还了
In my defense, I'm just a horny old man.
我解释一下 我只是个饥渴的老男人
I should have known he was only interested in sex.
我早该知道他一心只想上♥床♥
My acting will never be as good as my boobs.
我的演技永远不会像身材那样迷人
Hey, Mom. Don't say that. You're an amazing actress.
嘿 妈 别这么说 你是个很棒的演员
I should have just been happy playing servants and trees.
演演仆人和树 我就该满足了
Hey, would you hit the road already?
嘿 你是不是该上路了
Come on! You're running out of time.
拜托 时间快要不够了
Shut up. This isn't a good time.
闭嘴 现在时机不对
When is a good time, Mindy?
什么时候时机才对 Mindy
I just want to tell you,
我就想要告诉你
I'm slipping away from you.
我就要从你身边溜走了
Tick, tock.
滴答 滴答
This isn't helpful! Oh, I know.
这一点忙也帮不上 哦 我知道
Please just hold me. Okay. Okay.
请抱着我吧 好的
All right, Mom, I...I wish I could stay here with you,
好的 妈 我真的希望我能留在这陪你
but I got to go. I got to go back to New York.
但我得走了 我得要回纽约
I'm really sorry. That's okay. I understand.
我真的很抱歉 没关系 我理解
My life is going nowhere. Focus on yours.
我的人生没有未来 专注你自己的吧
Yeah, focus on yours. She can take care of herself.
没错 专注你自己的 她自己可以的
You know what, woman? Don't you even worry about it.
你知道吗姐们 你别担心了
'Cause while you're gone, I'm gonna take care of Mom
你走了之后 我会用我超帅的节奏
with my sick beats.
照顾妈妈的
Hey there, girl, I know you, your name is Sonu.
嘿姑娘 我知道你 你叫Sonu
I know you feel alone 'cause the old white man
我知道 你很孤单 因为那个 白老头
tried to jump your bone... Okay!
想要上你 行了
You know, I think... I think that's
我觉得 我觉得这个
gonna bum her out a little bit,
可能会让她更加消沉
but I like the gesture.
但我欣赏你的诚意
Sure. Okay.
行 好的
I got to go. I love you guys.
我要走了 我爱你们
I think this will sort itself out, though.
我觉得这件事会自己解决的
I'm gonna call and check up on you
我还是会打电♥话♥来找你
to make sure that you're good.
确定你没问题的
Again, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
再说一遍 我很抱歉 真的抱歉
What are you doing? Drive faster.
你在做什么 再开快点
You're not taking the parkway.
这里又不是公园风景道
Just, I don't need advice how to drive, okay?
我不用别人告诉我怎么开车 好吗
I'll get there when I get there.
我会自然而然开到那里的
Come on! Pedal to the metal!
摆脱 狠狠踩油门
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
Hey, Ben. Hey, are you in Boston?
嘿 本 嘿 你在波士顿吗
All the people in the background of your Instagrams are white.
你Instagram照里的背景都是白人
Yeah, you know, I... I decided to
对 那个 我 我还是决定
visit my parents this weekend.
这周末来看我爸妈
Oh, that's cool.
哦 那很好啊
I was just checking in on you.
我就是看看你有没有事
I thought maybe you were taking this wedding
我觉得这场婚礼给你的压力
harder than you let on.
比你想象的大
That's really sweet.
你真好
Uh, I think I have been taking it
不过我觉得我的压力
a little bit harder than I thought.
是有点比想象的大
I get it.
我懂的
Listen, I've been...
听着 我
been thinking about you a lot, and...
一直都在想你 然后
I just wanted to say that...
我就是想说
I think I kind of love you.
我好像有点爱上你了
And anyway, that's...
不过 那个
that's what I wanted to say.
我想说的就是这个
Yeah, right. He loves you?
对 没错 他爱你
Does he know how crazy you are?
他知道你有多疯吗
God, shut up.
天呐 闭嘴
Okay, not the response I was hoping for.
好的 这不是我想得到的回应
I guess I'll go. Oh, no, no.
我想我就挂啦 哦 不不不
I wasn't saying "Shut up" To you.
我不是在跟你说闭嘴
I was saying it to a picture
我是在跟一张照片说
because I talk to pictures sometimes,
因为我有时候会和照片说话
and I'm a little bit crazy,
而且我也有点疯
and I hope that's okay.
我希望这样没有关系
You know, believe it or not, I knew that already.
不管你信不信 我早就知道这个了
Yeah, I was tipped off when you deleted
当你把我手♥机♥里所有的女生联♥系♥方式
all the female contacts from my phone.
都删掉的时候 我就猜到了
Not all of them.
也不是所有的女生
I left you mine.
我的手♥机♥号♥就没删
Hey, Ben, I love...
Ben 我也爱
that you called me.
你打电♥话♥来找我
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表