That wasn't as comforting as I hoped it would be.
你这话没起到一点安慰效果
Look, Anna, you know I like to see the best in people,
Anna 你知道我愿意看到人们最好的一面
but if this fish stinks, it's probably rotten.
但如果这鱼臭了 那一定是烂在里面
Right.
是啊
Well, thank you for being so direct.
谢谢你直言不讳
Whew, that was really hard.
呼 真的很难啊
Us English people are not good at being direct, yeah,
我们英国人不擅长单刀直入的
unless you lay a finger on our Falkland Islands.
除非你想染指福克兰群岛
Well, please take as much paper as you'd like.
好吧 想拿多少纸尽管拿走
Thank you. I didn't want to pressure you.
谢谢 我没想给你压力
Okay, whoa.
好的 当心
What up? It's your boy.
你好吗 我是你小弟
Zika Diary day two.
"寨卡日记"第二天
If I don't make it, I...I want you to tell Grandmother I love her.
要是我没撑过去 请告诉我奶奶我爱她
More importantly...
更重要的是
Watch my dad sink this putt.
看老爸挥杆
Here we go, you watching?
开始 你在看吗
It's Ben and Lindsay playing mini golf.
Ben和Lindsay在玩迷你高尔夫
This is how it's done.
进洞
Oh!
噢耶
Ben, stop! You're cheating! Who's cheating?
Ben 别闹了 你作弊 谁作弊了
You... you just cheated. Yeah, Dad, you're cheating.
你啊 刚刚就是作弊 是啊 老爸 你是作弊了
All right.
好的吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It's nothing. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
All right.
好吧
Ben promised me that he wasn't gonna hang out with his ex-wife,
Ben保证他不会和前妻一起玩的
and he's spending time with her.
可他们明明在一起消遣时间
They're playing mini golf. It's frickin' adorable.
他们在玩迷你高尔夫 也太特么有爱了吧
He knows I'm not athletic enough for that.
他知道我运动神经不够好
Well, she is the child's mother.There's no reason to be suspicious.
她是孩子的妈啊 没理由疑神疑鬼的
Yeah? What does she look like?
是吗 她长得怎么样
Oh, damn. Girl can get it.
哇 姑娘有戏啊
Hey. I'm sorry.
不是吧你 对不起
Uh, look, there's nothing you can do about it right now.
呃 反正你现在什么也做不了
If it'll take your mind off of things,
如果可以转移你的注意力
I'm willing to lift both of my objections to you driving.
我愿意不反对你开车
Yeah, maybe I should drive.
是啊 也许我应该开车
Plus, if I'm not driving,I can partake in a little refreshment.
再说了 要是我不开车 还能喝上几口
Oh, my God,
天呐
If I fall asleep and my hand goes down my pants,
要是我睡着的时候手伸进裤子里
do not worry... it is not sexual.
别担心 不是想撸
I'm just instinctually protecting the family line.
我只是本能地保护自己的命根子
What's up? It's your boy. Little Zika update.
还好吗 我是你小弟 一点寨卡新消息
So I died for a little bit, because I saw a bright light,
我离死亡更近一步了 因为我看到一束亮光
and I felt this bony hand on my shoulder,and it wasn't Grandma this time.
我感觉有只骨瘦如柴的手在我肩膀上 这一次不是我奶奶
That was really good, Morgan.
刚才说的很好啊 Morgan
Let's just keep rolling,
我们继续录吧
and I'm just gonna rattle off some will and testament stuff.
我打算立些遗嘱什么的
I'm gonna leave all my dogs to you, Tam.
我想把我所有的狗都留给你 Tam
You got to take care of all of them,love them like they were your own.
你一定要好好照顾它们 视如己出
Hi, guys. What up, Colette?
你们好 怎么样 Colette
How was work? What happened?
工作怎么样啊 发生什么事了
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉你吗
Tamra caught Anna's husband cheating on her.
Tamra发现Anna的老公出轨啦
What? Ooh...
什么 哦
Wait, were you filming that?
等等 你刚是在录像吗
I am, and... Oh, I think I just posted it.
是的 哦 我好像不小心发上网了
What?
什么
Delete it before WikiLeaks gets it.
快赶在维基解密看到之前删掉它
I can't. It already reposted on HuffPost Divorce.
做不到啊 已经登上赫芬顿邮报的离婚新闻了
She didn't tell you?
她没跟你说吗
Tamra caught Anna's husband cheating on her.
Tamra发现Anna的老公出轨啦
Oh, my God!
我了个去
You hit Stephen King! No.
你撞到史蒂芬金了 不是啦
Why does the man insist on walking on the freeway?
为什么这货老在高速上步行
No, no, we didn't... No one hit Stephen King.
没有啦 我们没撞着 没人撞着史蒂芬金啦
Oh, my God.
我♥操♥
Tamra caught Anna's husband cheating on her.
Tamra发现Anna的老公出轨啦
Ooh, how humiliating.
哦 丢人丢大了
Tamra caught Anna's husband cheating on her.
Tamra发现Anna的老公出轨啦
Ben, stop! You're cheating!
Ben 住手 你在作弊
Who's cheating? You... you just cheated.
谁在作弊啦 你 你刚就作弊啦
Yeah, Dad, you're cheating.
没错 老爸 你确实作弊啦
You know when you become obsessed with an Insta video
你知道那种当你沉迷于一个网络视频
that may or may not indicate
它有意无意间暗示着
that your boyfriend still has feelings for his ex-wife,
你男朋友和她前妻仍然藕断丝连
so you abandon your plans and you drive to his home?
然后你放下一切开车冲向他家的感觉吗
I do.
我懂
Ah, Maine. The Pine Tree State.
哦 缅因州 松树之州
Musty smell of little lived-in vacation homes.
有一种住在度假屋里的霉烂味
I can almost hear their insane governor.
我仿佛都能听到他们那神经病州长
Wait, where's all the plaid shirts?
等等 那些格子T恤去哪了
That guy's wearing a tracksuit with a gold chain.
那货竟然穿着运动装还戴着大金链子
Where are we? Okay, we're not in Maine.
我们在哪 好吧 我们不在缅因州
We're in New Jersey, and we're at Ben's house.
我们在新泽西 Ben的家这边
I'm really sorry, okay?
我超级抱歉的
I had to do it, and I hope one day you can forget about it.
我必须这么做 希望你以后能忘掉这事
Well, this is an outrage.
你这简直是暴行
We have derelicted our duties at Later Baby,
我们抛弃了"晚点见 宝贝"活动的职责
and you've kidnapped me.
你还绑♥架♥了我
A minority woman kidnapped a white man?
一个少数裔女性绑♥架♥了一个白人男性
Okay, who would believe you in a court of law?
好吧 你觉得你在法庭上会信谁
Hello, Bowdoin Student Affairs?
你好 鲍登学院学生会
Yes, I'm calling from Later Baby.
对 我是"晚点见 宝贝"的活动代表
I have been abducted by a deranged Asian woman
我被一精神失常的亚裔女性挟持
and transported across state lines,
然后被运到另外一个州
but I promise you I will be there.
但我保证我会去的
Come on, Mindy.
快走吧 Mindy
No, Jody, just chill out, please.
Jody 冷静点 好吗
Mindy.
Mindy
I thought you were at that college.
我还以为你去那个大学了呢
No, I bailed on that.
没 我翘掉了
I thought it'd be way more fun to hang out with you and Lindsay,
我觉得跟你和Lindsay玩会更有意思
unless she's too tired from playing all that mini golf.
除非她已经玩迷你高尔夫玩得太累了
Well, Lindsay's actually at a sleepover.
呃实际上 Lindsay去她朋友家过夜了
I see that you brought Jody.
我发现你还带着Jody
Uh, don't worry. I'm here merely as a hostage.
别担心 我在这仅仅是个人♥质♥
Okay.
好吧
Well, would you like to come in?
那 你们要不进来吧
Patricia's actually cooking dinner if you two want to join.
Patricia正在做晚饭 你们要不要一起
Patricia's cooking dinner for the two of you alone?
Patricia在给你们俩单独做晚饭吗
Oh, Mindy.
哦 Mindy
I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你也要来呢
I'm sorry. I only bought two pork chops.
不好意思 我只买♥♥了两块猪排
You're gonna have to cut them into thirds, then.
那你一会儿得把它们切成三块了
That sounds like a great solution.
听起来真是个不错的办法呢
Yeah. Oh, my God.
对哦 哦 天啊
Do you want to take my car and just go?
你要不要开我的车过去
'Cause you can. Are you kidding me?
因为你可以的 你在搞笑吗
I drank the entirety of my hip flask
我♥干♥掉了我整个小酒瓶的酒
and the entirety of my boot flask.
还有靴子里的那瓶
You can't drive like that in the North.
在北方这么开车可是不行的
One sec.
稍等
Hey, dude, your alcoholism is not my problem tonight,
老兄 你酗酒这事儿可不是我今晚要解决的问题
and I need your help right now,
而且我需要你的帮助
so you're gonna come inside for some goddamn dinner, okay?
所以你给我进去好好的吃这餐饭 好吗
We're so excited to join you for dinner.
我们很高兴能加入这顿晚餐
Thank you so much, Patricia. Great.
太感谢你了 Patricia 太棒了
Excuse me. Please come in.
借过借过 请进
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表