Previously on "The Mindy Project"...
前情提要
This year, I finally met the best guy.
今年 我终于遇到了一个超赞的男人
He has a steady job, cool daughter,
他有一份稳定的工作 一个很棒的女儿
and he says straight-up cute stuff like...
而且他会说些认真又可爱的话比如
I think I kinda love you.
我觉得我有点爱上你了
The more I get to know you, the more I love you.
我越了解你 我越爱你
The only place I really wanna be is right here.
唯一一个我想待的地方就是这儿
Things are going great with Ben.
和Ben的感情发展得很顺利
You guys will probably get married.
你们俩可能要结婚了
I'm not getting married to Ben.
我不会和Ben结婚的
Besides, who says I even need to get married?
再说了 谁说我需要结婚的
You don't.
你不需要啊
Honestly, you're too cool to get married.
说来也是 你酷得都不适合结婚了
I guess I should talk to him about it.
我觉得我应该和他谈谈
Yeah.
是的
Dad, that's it. That's the ring.
老爸 就是这枚了 就这枚戒指准没错
We'll take it.
我们要这一枚
You don't wanna get married. I don't.
你不想结婚 我不想
I love you and I don't want things to change.
我爱你而且我也不想改变我们的关系
Okay, everyone, we've gotten some complaints
好了 大家 我们收到了一些投诉
about our phone etiquette.
关于我们打电♥话♥的礼节
Now, I'm not naming any names,
我不会点出任何人的名字
but I would prefer it if from now on,
但是我更希望从现在开始
no one answered calls with, "You have 30 seconds. Wow me."
没有人接电♥话♥时会说 你有三十秒的时间 给我点惊喜
Well, it must be nice to have all day
如果一整天能只在电♥话♥里闲聊
to just chitchat on the phone.
感觉肯定会很棒
Okay... I wish I was In a land of cotton,
好吧 我希望我还在在一片棉花地里
Old times they are not forgotten, look away,
逝去的旧时光啊 他们从未忘记 放眼看呀
look away, look away Dixie Land
看呀 看向南方的土地
Oh, hey, Colette.
噢 嘿 Colette
Karen Jean Simmons,
Karen Jean Simmons
in the five months we've known each other,
在我们相识的五个月里
I've grown to love you more than
我渐渐爱上了你 爱得比
Dominique Wilkins loves slam dunks.
Dominique Wilkins对扣篮的爱还要深
Oh! This isn't happening.
天呐 这不可能
I know this is sudden,
我知道这很突然
but it would seriously rule if you would be my wife.
但是如果你愿意成为我妻子的话 那就棒呆了
Ohh! Yes! Yes!
噢 我愿意 我愿意
Two times, yes!
说两遍了 我愿意
Now, in Kimball-Kinney tradition,
现在 按照Kimball-Kinney家的传统
I'm supposed to carry you away on a horse,
我应该骑着马载着你离开
but the horse got spooked and ran into the Lincoln Tunnel.
但是那马受到了惊吓 闯进了林肯隧♥道♥
Oh, well, that's okay, Colette.
噢 没事的 Colette
You're the only ride I'll ever need.
你就是我唯一需要的坐骑呀
Ohh.
噢
Giddy up, cowgirl!
走咯 牛仔女郎
I wish I was in Dixie Hooray Hooray
我希望我在南方 万岁 万岁
In Dixie Land I'll take my stand
在南方的土地上我会选择坚定地
to live and die in Dixie Away, away, away down south in Dixie
生生死死在南方 走吧 走吧 向着南方走去
They sounded like a chorus of gay angels
他们听起来像一个由同性恋的天使们组成的合唱团
and then Colette, she picks her up
然后Colette 把她背起来了
and carries her out on her back.
然后背着她出去了
Yeah. So romantic.
额 太浪漫了
But then Colette's knee gave out
但是然后Colette的膝盖发软了
and she flattened Farzad's newsstand.
她压平了Farzad的报摊
Yeah, that's... that's cool, man.
额 那 那真是很棒啊 哥们
I'm sorry, hey, hello. Huh? What?
不好意思 嘿 嗨 额 怎么了
I'm telling you this crazy story.
我正在给你讲劲爆故事呢
What's wrong, dude? Is it my cologne?
你怎么了 哥们 是因为我的古龙水吗
It... it's propane.
它 它只是丙烷
No, it's...
没有 只是
Can you keep a secret?
你能保密吗
I don't know, man. I'm like 0 for 500.
怎么说呢 哥们 我的保密程度大概为零
I was about to propose to Mindy.
我准备跟Mindy求婚的
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
噢天呐 噢我的天呐 天呐
Bought a ring and everything. Ahh!
买♥♥好了戒指以及其他东西 啊
Princess cut blood diamond.
公主方形切割而成的血钻
Her favorite kind. That's what she wants.
她最喜欢的类型了 那就是她想要的
But out of nowhere, she announces
但是不知道怎么了 她突然宣布说
that she doesn't ever wanna get married.
她没想过要结婚
Sh... she said that? Yeah.
她 她说了这话 是的
When did she say that, exactly?
她什么时候说的 确切点
Was it, like, a long time ago?
是 比如 很久很久以前吗
Or was it, like, last Saturday after she and I spoke?
还是说 像 上个星期六我和她聊天结束后
Yeah, it was last Saturday, yeah.
是的 是上个星期六 是的
That is...
那真是
She said she doesn't want to get married because I can't
她说她不想结婚是因为我不能
give her anything that she doesn't already have.
给她什么她现在没有的东西
Mmmm, mmmm. Mm. I know.
嗯哼 嗯嗯 嗯 我明白
She's clearly going crazy and she has some kind of
她明显就是疯了 而且她有种什么
brain parasite, 'cause she's always
脑寄生虫病 因为她总是
eating that expired peanut butter.
吃那个过期的花生酱
I gotta go to her house and get rid of that peanut butter.
我得去她家里把那花生酱给扔了
Otherwise, s-she's gonna die.
否则的话 她 她就要死了
All right. Watch...
好吧 小心
You all right? Yep.
你还好吗 还好
You all right? I got it.
你还好吗 我没事
The Squares Exhibit at the Museum of Geometry.
在几何博物馆的方形展览
It's only the greatest collection of
这就是北半球最棒的一次
square art ever assembled in the Northern Hemisphere.
方形艺术收藏品的展览
And I've got two tickets to the opening night.
然后我有两张去开幕式之夜的票
Oh, thank you.
哇 谢谢你
This is very thoughtful.
这真的是很体贴
Of course. Obviously, we'll be going as... as friends.
当然 很明显 我们去 是以朋友的关系去
I wanna be square with you.
想先"方"你说明
Oh. The Square Exhibit.
哦 方形展览
Knock, knock.
叩 叩
Just wanted to invite you all to a little engagement party
就想邀请你们所有人去我组织的一个小型订婚派对
I'm throwing tomorrow in honor of
就在明天 为了庆祝
the future Mrs. And Mrs. Kimball-Kinney.
Kimball-Kinney两位太太的未来
The theme is "Fried Green Tomatoes."
主题就是 油炸绿番茄
Oh, how wonderful.
噢 好棒啊
You know, I have a broach with Jessica Tandy's profile on it.
噢 我有一个胸针 上面有Jessica Tandy的侧脸
Wonderful. 7:00 P.M. Sharp.
太棒了 晚上七点 准时到
No gifts under $100. They'll just be thrown out.
100美元以下的礼物拒收 它们只会被扔出去
Right.
好的
I'm so happy for Colette.
我太为Colette开心了
You know, I was her first kiss.
你知道吗 我是她的初吻诶
She said, "Well, that settles that."
她说 好吧 那就这样吧
Hm? Oh, I'm... I'm sorry.
额 噢 我 我很抱歉
It's Tim. He won't sign the divorce papers,
是Tim 他不愿意签那个离婚文件
and he keeps texting for a second chance.
而且他不停地给我发短♥信♥希望再给他一个机会
Well, as your friend, my advice would be:
嗯哼 作为你的朋友 我的建议是
go with your gut.
跟着你自己的感觉走
It's usually right.
自己的感觉一般都是对的
Except for that year I thought I could pull off one dangly earring.
除了那年 我以为我可以把摇晃着的耳环直接扯下来
Well, yes, of course. You're right.
好吧 是的 当然 你说得对
I moved out for a reason and not just because my maid hates me.
我搬出来是有原因的 还不仅是因为我的保姆讨厌我
I'm not going to text him back.
我才不要给他回短♥信♥
Well done.
做的好
Hey, what's going on in here?
嘿 你正在这儿干嘛呢
I'm eating my lunch.
我在吃午饭
Are those bridal magazines?
那是新娘杂♥志♥吗
I thought maybe we could chill
我觉得也许我们可以一起放松放松
and plan your future wedding.
计划一下你未来的婚礼
I already planned mine. It's BYOB,
我已经计划好了我的 是BYOB形式的
BYO food, BYO silverware, BYO chair.
请自己带酒和食物 自带酒杯 自带椅子
Plan my wedding?
计划我的婚礼
You're the one that convinced me
是你说服我
that I don't need to get married.
说我不需要结婚的人诶
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表