play Whac-A-Mole with their penises?
会用他们的丁丁玩打地鼠吗
Too many, but we gotta keep fighting.
太多了 不过我们得继续抗争
Yeah, I took a job as a dog walker.
是啊 我也找了份遛狗的活儿
Do you know how humiliating it is to do something for money
为了钱 去做本该凭爱心做的事
that you're supposed to do for love?
这简直太丢脸了
And without Jody to curl my hair each night,
Jody不再每天晚上帮我卷头发了
I'm a monster.
我变成了怪物
Yesterday someone thought I was one of the Hemsworth brothers.
昨天还有把我当成Hemsworth兄弟之一呢
弟弟Liam Hemsworth 三人都是演员
Hemsworth兄弟 指饰演雷神的Chris Hemsworth和他哥哥Luke Hemsworth
Look, I hear ya, but with any luck,
我明白你们的感受 幸运的话
we can get an acceptable offer by Thursday
这周四我们就能收到满意的薪资答复
and we can go back to work with the dignity that we deserve.
我们就可以守住该有的尊严 回归岗位了
Guys, it's all about dignity.
伙计们 这就是一场尊严之战
It's all we have left.
这是我们仅剩的东西了
Oh, God, my toenail fell off.
天啊 我脚趾甲掉了
Eww!
真恶心
Tam, can you help me get it out?
Tam 你能帮我弄出来吗
No!
没门
You're warriors, we're fighting, we're gonna kill 'em!
你们是战士 我们要抗争 干掉他们
Not literally.
当然 不是真的杀了他们
Whew.
呼
Morgan, why do you have a picture
Morgan 为什么你的冰箱上
of Dr. Lahiri on your fridge?
会有一张Lahiri医生的照片
I have a picture of her in every room in my house, Doc.
我屋子里到处都有她的照片
Why wouldn't I? Oh.
我怎么会没有呢 哦
Amazing doctor, my mentor, my best friend.
她是超棒的医生 我的导师 也是我的好朋友
Wait. Why do you ask?
等等 你问这个干嘛
What? Uh...no reason.
啥 不干嘛
I just saw the picture, thought it was kind of weird.
我只是看到这张照片 觉得有点怪怪的
You think that's a weird picture?
你觉得这张照片算怪吗
I have one of her under a fluorescent light
我还有一张她在荧光灯下的照片
that will chill you to the core.
看起来毛骨悚然
It's next to my bed, come here, two seconds.
就放在我床边 你要来看看吗
Uh, next time.
呃 算了 下次吧
Gotta head to my shift at Dave&Buster's.
我得去Dave&Buster's兼♥职♥了
Oh, can you get me a job there?
你能帮我在那儿介绍个工作吗
I'm a felon. No time.
我是个重犯 没工夫
Got you. Take care.
好吧 保重
Dr. Reed!
Reed医生
Oh, uh, yeah, Beverly!
啊 你好 Beverly
Thank God!
感谢上帝
I-I-I found that cigarette of drugs
我找到一根大♥麻♥烟
and I didn't know what to do with it.
我不知道该拿它怎么办
You're getting high?
你在嗑药吗
You're cool?
你还挺酷的
I thought you were a loser.
我以为你是个怂包呢
I'm not cool! I'm freaking out, man!
我一点也不酷 我要抓狂了
These negotiations are killing me!
谈判的事快把我搞死了
I've got no nurses, I've got thrice the workload.
没有护士 我的工作量翻了三倍
Do you think I enjoy going down to Little Colorado to buy that?
你以为我很享受去小科罗拉多买♥♥这玩意儿吗
Oh, God! Okay.
哦天啊 好吧
Hey, why does it smell like Rishi's apartment
为什么这里闻起来就好像
when he watches "Planet Earth"?
Rishi看<地球脉动>时候房♥间里的气味
That's just our fearless leader smoking cannabis.
我们无畏的领导正在抽大♥麻♥
Can't say I'm surprised,
不能说我感到很惊讶
But what with a Clinton headed for the White House.
毕竟连希拉里都要入主白宫了
Well, I'm sorry, but it's either that
不好意思 如果我不抽点大♥麻♥
or completely give in to my stress-related alopecia.
我就没法停止我的压力性脱发了
I'm becoming Mr. Potato Head as it is.
我快要变成薯头先生本尊了
Ah! Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊
I'm sick.
我生病了
Plus I've been having chest pains.
而且我还胸口痛
Sure, the strike has been hard on all of us.
是啊 罢♥工♥搞得我们大家都很难过
Without the nurses,
没有护士
I have to pour my own bourbon.
我得自己倒酒喝
My hand's not steady enough for that.
我的手倒酒太不稳当了
But you told us, "Stay united."
但是你跟我们说过"要团结"
Yeah, but I didn't realize the nurses
是啊 但我没想到
would be even more united.
那些护士更团结
Ugh, I thought I was Maggie Thatcher in her prime,
呃 我觉得我就是年轻版的撒切尔夫人
but I'm more like Quintin Hogg.
我更像是Quintin Hogg
Quintin Hogg is...
Quintin Hogg是
Okay, we know who Quintin Hogg is, okay?
好啦 我们知道Quintin Hogg是谁
The Lord Chancellor under Margaret Thatcher.
就是撒切尔夫人下面的那个大♥法♥官
We all went to your stupid one-man show.
我们都看过你那愚蠢的个人秀的
You gotta pull it together, man.
你得先振作起来啊 哥们
You're right, Mindy, as long as the nurses remain
没错 Mindy 只要护士们还不知道
ignorant of our situation, we have the upper hand.
我们现在的真实情况 我们就还占上风
We must remain vigilant in our separation!
我们要在这场分♥裂♥中保持警觉
Oh, God!
哦天啊
Well, we should probably go now.
我们差不多该走了
Hello, yes, what sort of women's golf themed
你好 请问 你们有哪些种类的
birthday cakes do you have?
女士生日蛋糕是以高尔夫为主题的
Well, that sounds perfect!
那听起来很棒
But don't mention my name.
但别说是我订的
The cake should say, "Happy birthday, Colette,
蛋糕上这样写 "生日快乐 Colette
love, your anonymous brother."
爱你 佚名哥哥"
Hold, please.
请你等一下
Hey, who were you on the phone with?
嘿 你在跟谁打电♥话♥
Can you talk?
你现在能聊聊吗
No one... I was, well, it's a bakery,
没谁 我只是 好吧 是蛋糕店
birthday cake bakery.
是做生日蛋糕的店
They make other things too,
他们也做其他的糕点
but they specialize in birthday cakes for men.
但他们擅长做男士生日蛋糕
Okay, you know what, it doesn't matter.
没关系 这不重要
I need you to cover a patient.
我需要你帮我照顾个病人
I have to go home early.
我要早点回家
My nanny called. She said that Leo
我的保姆打电♥话♥来了 她说Leo的鼻子里
has a raisin stuck up his nose.
卡了个葡萄干
This is why I like a fruit-free home.
这就是为什么我喜欢家里没有水果
We're all busy with the nurses gone.
护士们走了我们都很忙
Can't you just text the nanny and ask her to remove it?
你就不能发短♥信♥给保姆让她把葡萄干取出来吗
I gotta go... meet my nanny and no one else.
我要走了 仅仅是去见我的保姆 没别人
Thank you, Jody, bye.
谢谢你 Jody 拜
Okay.
好
I apologize for the wait.
让你久等了不好意思
Hello?
喂
Thanks, Bridget. Good night, Leo.
Bridget 谢谢 Leo 晚安
Good night, buddy.
晚安 小家伙
So, I don't understand, you're a doctor.
我就不懂了 你是个医生
If you knew this raisin was stuck up his nose,
如果你知道是这个葡萄干卡在了他鼻子里
why didn't you just take it out yourself?
你为什么就不能自己把它弄出来呢
I can't.
我弄不了
My fingers are huge... look at them.
我手指太粗了 你看
They can't fit up nostrils, they're like bratwursts.
它们像香肠一样粗 根本搞不定鼻孔
You know, I'm starting to think these house calls
其实 我开始认为 这些出诊
aren't for Leo.
不是为了Leo
They're for you.
而是为了你
Huh?
什么
Oh, please!
拜托了 别这样
You think I need a man to come into my house
你觉得我需要一个男人进我家
and do things for me?
然后为我做事吗
I have Leo. He kills spiders for me.
我有Leo呢 他会为我打蜘蛛
He thinks they're delicious.
他觉得蜘蛛很美味
No, that's not what I mean.
不 这不是我的意思
What?
怎么了
You like me.
你喜欢我
Ex-squeeze me?
不好意思
You keep inviting me over here because you're attracted to me.
你一直邀请我来你家是因为你喜欢我
Attracted to you?
喜欢你吗
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表