he wanted to come by and check it out.
他说也想来看看
Hey, man, I'm so sorry.
嘿 大哥 不好意思
This is, like, a private pancake lunch for friends,
这其实是 朋友间的私人煎饼午餐聚会
not just a place for a rando nurse to come get a free lunch.
不是随便一个护士都能来蹭吃
I'm not a rando.
我不是随便一个护士
I'm a nurse at your pediatrician's office.
我是你儿科医师的护士
How old are you?
你多大了啊
My pediatrician died in Boston years ago.
我的儿科医师好几年前就在波士顿死了
Not your pediatrician... Leo's.
不是你的 是Leo的
You see, Morgan, this is how much we mean to them.
你知道吧 Morgan 这就是我们在他们心目中的地位
They barely realize we exist.
几乎是透明的
Okay. That's...
好吧 这实在
I gotta tell you, brother, you're way off.
我告诉你 兄弟 你太过分了
These are my best friends. Thank you. That's nice.
这些是我的好朋友 谢谢你 这真好
I mean, why else would they ask me
是吧 不然他们干嘛叫我
to lunch at a Pancake Factory?
来煎饼厂吃午餐呢
Have they ever asked you to lunch before?
他们以前叫过你一起吃午餐吗
Yeah, yeah.
有 有啊
You've asked me to go get you lunch every day almost.
你几乎每天都叫我买♥♥午餐的
I've had lunch, and you've sat in the room.
我吃完午餐 然后你坐在你房♥间
At least five or six times.
至少五六次
Sometimes she'll say, "I need you out. I can't focus."
有时她会说 "你出去吧 我集中不了"
But I'll sit right at the door. Yeah.
但我会在那门边坐着 是啊
So, yes, to answer your question, yes.
那 有啊 回答你的问题了 有
Morgan, I think it's pretty obvious what's happening here.
Morgan 我觉得这里发生什么已经很明显了
They're trying to make a side deal with your nurses
他们是想跟你们护士做个交易
to break our strike.
让罢♥工♥停止
They think you're the weakest link.
他们觉得你是最弱的一环
Okay, you know what? I don't need any...
够了 你知道么 我不需要
Whoa, no! Hey, hey, hey, hey, whoa.
哇哦 不 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 哇哦
I don't need some uppity nurse with hair gel
我不需要有发胶的傲慢护士
coming to my nice pancake lunch, stirring up trouble.
跑到我美好的薄煎饼午餐会上惹是生非
Or is it the truth? Is what Ben says true?
或许我说的是实话呢 Ben说的是实话吗
Is it?
是吗
It's true. You caved so quickly.
是的 你招的也太快了
Morgan, let's go. This is unbelievable.
Morgan 我们走吧 这真令人难以置信
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Come on.Come on. Oh, my God.
走吧 走吧 我的天哪
God!
天啊
Hey, baby. Oh, oh, oh. Hey, guys.
嘿 宝贝儿别哭了 嗨 伙计们
Hey, Miss Dr. L.
嗨 L医生
Leo's ear infection is still bothering him.
Leo的耳部感染还在困扰着他
I'll see you tomorrow. Okay, bye.
明天见 再见
Hey, sweetheart.
嗨 甜心宝贝儿
Okay, you know what, I'm gonna call Dr. Maloof, all right?
好的 我马上就给Maloof医生打电♥话♥ 好吗
This is Dr. Yasmin Maloof.
这里是Yasmin Maloof医生
I'm either unavailable or accepting an award
我要么没空接电♥话♥要么在领♥取♥
for powerful women right now.
一个授予最具影响力女性的奖项
If your child is in need of immediate assistance,
如果您的孩子急需帮助
find your nearest emergency room.
请寻找离您最近的急诊室
If you are a celebrity,
如果您是一位名人的话
use the other number I gave you.
就打我给你的另一个电♥话♥
I'll pick up.
我会接的
Come on.
真是的
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四
We won't take it anymore!
我们不会再忍♥了
Five, six, seven, eight!
五 六 七 八
Come on, docs, negotiate!
医生快来谈判吧
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四
Oh, it's Dr. Lahiri!
噢 是Lahiri医生
Yeah, I see it. Move your hand.
我看到了 把你的手拿开
Move it!
快拿开
Yeah, it is you!
没错 就是你
We heard that you tried to get Morgan to betray us.
我们听说你想让Morgan背叛我们
Like my sign says, that's not cool!
就像我的牌子上写的一样 这太糟糕了
That's not cool!
这太糟糕了
I don't want to look at your sign right now.
我现在可不想看你们的牌子
No, don't chant it! That's not cool!
不 不要叫了 这太糟糕了
Stop it! I get it. I get it. You don't think it's cool.
停下 我知道了 我知道了 你们觉得这很糟
I'm sorry, Colette.
我很抱歉 Colette
I'm not here to fight with you guys.
我来这儿不是和你们吵架的
I'm here 'cause my kid is sick.
我来这儿是因为我孩子病了
Leo still dealing with the ear infection?
Leo的耳部感染还没好吗
Yeah, it got worse. Okay, clear the way.
是的 而且情况更差了 好了 让出一条道来
Sick baby coming through. Hey.Go,go.
这里有一个生病的宝宝 好了 快走吧
Clear a path. Clear a path, all you.
大家伙都让开一条道来
But we're still gonna take your ass down!
但是我们还是会击败你们的
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四
We won't take this anymore.
我们不会再忍♥了
Five, six, seven, eight...
五 六 七 八
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Don't worry, Leo. I'm a doctor.
别担心 Leo 我是个医生
I'll get the VIP treatment.
我可以享用会员特权
It's all right. Okay.
一切都会没事儿的
Hey, I'm looking for...
嘿 我想要找
Ah! Oh, God! I'm so sorry.
啊 我的天啊 我很抱歉
You just look like a man who guards a crypt.
只是你看起来像一个地下室的看门人
Do I look like the guy you fired?
我是不是看起来像你炒掉的那个人啊
I blame my colleagues for how that panned out.
事情弄成这样我很替我的同事们感到抱歉
Guess not everyone thought
我想不是每个人都觉得
I was a worthless bucket of puke.
我像一桶没用的呕吐物一样
Did I say that out loud? I'm so sorry.
我当时说得这么大声吗 太对不起了
I'm in kind of a bind. I'm looking for Debbie,
我现在遇到了点儿麻烦 我想找一下Debbie
the nurse who usually works here.
平时在这儿工作的一个护士
I don't know no Debbie.
我不认识什么Debbie
She's probably out on the picket line.
她可能在外面的罢♥工♥队伍里呢
If you're bleeding out, there's some gauze going around.
如果你是哪儿流血了 那里有一点纱布可以用
Wait's only about four hours.
挂号♥只要等大概4小时就够了
Thank you for nothing, sir.
真谢谢你什么都没做了
It's okay, Leo.
没事的 Leo
It's okay. We're gonna get a seat, all right?
没事的 我们可以坐下来的 好吗
There's an open seat right there.
那儿就有一个空位呢
You know, we're just gonna sit by this wall.
我们就坐在那堵墙下面好了
We won't take it anymore!
我们不会再忍♥了
Five, six, seven, eight...
五 六 七 八
Sweetie, I'm sorry you're so miserable.
亲爱的 我很抱歉你现在这么难受
I don't like how it smells in here either.
我也不喜欢这里的气味
It'll be okay, all right?
一切都会没事的 好吗
One, two, three, four. We won't take it anymore.
一 二 三 四 我们就是要惹事
Hey, Morgan. Hey.
嗨 Morgan 嗨
Do you have Dr. Lahiri's number?
你有Lahiri医生的号♥码(数据)吗
Yeah, I got all the numbers...
有啊 你想要啥都有
weight, goal weight, age, real age.
体重 目标体重 年龄 真实年龄
PH, cholesterol... what are you looking for?
PH值 胆固醇含量 你想知道啥
Phone?
电♥话♥
Why do you need Dr. Lahiri's phone number?
为什么你要Lahiri医生的号♥码
I just want to prank call her
我只是想给她打一个恶作剧电♥话♥
to demoralize her.
让她军心涣散
Oh. Good idea.
哦 这真是个好主意
Psychological warfare.
打心理战
Give him the number, Morgan.
把号♥码给他吧 Morgan
Like the Jerky Boys. Here you go.
就像捣蛋双宝一样 拿去吧
Saw 'em in concert seven times.
我在音乐会上看到他们好几次
Hello. Hey, you stink.
你好 嘿 你个臭家伙
Ha-ha, yeah!
哈哈 做得漂亮
Excuse me? That smell's not coming from me.
不好意思 这个气味可不是我发出来的
No, don't hang up. It's Ben.
不 不要挂电♥话♥ 我是Ben
The nurse. Leo's nurse?
那个护士 Leo的护士
Did you forget already?
你已经忘记了吗
No, because you can't forget something you never learned.
不 你怎么忘记一个从来没记住过的东西呢
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表