I'm sorry, sir, you're a nurse, I am a doctor.
不好意思 你是护士 而我是个医生
We do not exist in the same realm, okay?
我们根本就不是一路人好吗
You're like a chimney sweep
你就像个扫烟囱的人
and I'm like Mary Poppins' hot OBGYN.
而我 就像<欢乐满人间>里火♥辣♥的妇产科医生一样
Okay, princess, so if I was to kiss you right now,
好吧 公主 那我要是现在亲了你
you'd hate that.
你一定会很厌恶
If you were to kiss me, I would be so disgusted
你要是吻了我 我会觉得很恶心
that I would kill myself.
恶心得我宁愿自杀
Then I would come back as a seagull...
接着 我会轮回 成为一只海鸥
I'm Hindu, by the way...
顺便说一句 我信仰印度教
and I would fly into a jet engine.
然后我会撞上飞机引擎
Okay.
好吧
I hated that. I hated that.
我不喜欢这样 很讨厌
Yeah?
是吗
That sucked.
简直是恶心
Is that why your hands are still on my butt?
这就是为什么你的手放在我的屁♥股♥上吗
Oh, God! Oh, God!
我的天 我去
I'm sorry, I... I just, I lost my balance,
不好意思 我只是有点站不稳
I needed something to hold onto.
我需要扶着东西来保持平衡
Let me know if you have any more dry fruit emergencies.
如果你还有什么水果干危机 可以告诉我
Oh, damn it.
该死
Whoa, hey, everyone needs to calm down.
嘿 大家都需要冷静一下
You know what, we are not allowed to talk to Dr. L,
我们不能和L医生说话 知道吗
but I'll tell you this much, we can walk right by her house.
但有一点我能告诉你们 我们可以从她家路过
Look at that, look at that right there.
看吧 就在那个地方
That's where she kicked me out.
这就是她把我撵走的地方
She said, "If I ever catch you napping in my bed again,
她说 "要是我再抓到你在我床上睡觉
I'll kill ya!"
我就杀了你"
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
It's Ben.
是Ben
He's the one who told us we're not supposed to
他就是那个告诉我们不应该
hang out with the doctors. What is he do...
和医生们混在一起的人 他在那儿干
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
They're knocking Crocs!
他们搞上了
How are you not impressed by this?
你们怎么能对这事毫没反应啊
Meanwhile, you see a squirrel, you won't shut up.
平时见到个松鼠就叫个不停
Whatever, you know what, why am I even talking to you?
随便吧 为什么我要对着你们说话啊
Let's go.
走了
Oh, what a day, am I right? I got some food.
多好的一天啊 是吧 我拿了点吃的
You know, I'm gonna pop in right there.
我打算插♥进♥来坐在这儿
Where? Right here? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
哪儿 这儿吗 对啊
Oh, jeez, there's not a lot of room.
我的天 这儿不怎么挤得下
Ah, great!
好了
There's a chair right there.
那儿有把椅子
Ben, my man, I got you some chips.
Ben 我的好兄弟 我给你拿了点薯片
I think you're gonna like 'em
我觉得你会喜欢的
'cause they're from "Traitor" Joe's.
因为它们是 "叛徒"乔家的
There you go.
你吃点吧
Thanks, Morgan.
谢谢啊 Morgan
Colette, I'm so excited about your birthday party.
Colette 你的生日派对我真是太激动了
Not excited enough to get you a gift, but still excited.
虽然不至于激动到要送你礼物 但还是很兴奋
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah, it's gonna be dope.
是啊 肯定会酷毙
Gonna be so dope. Who's all coming, by the way?
肯定会酷毙了 顺便问一句 都有哪些人来
Is Ben-adict Arnold coming?
混丹本阿诺(音似混♥蛋♥Ben)要来吗
No, he's dead.
不 他死了
It's just gonna be my softball team,
只有我的垒球队员
girls from the bike shop, and, of course, my brother.
加上自行车店的妹子们 当然 还有我哥哥
What? No, no, no, no.
什么 不不不
That's a really bad idea.
这主意真心不怎么样
Jody has to come!
Jody必须要来
He'll be the only person there
他会是那儿唯一一个
who isn't trying to get me in bed.
不想把我弄上♥床♥的人
You guys, the doctors' final offer is in two days.
医生两天以后就会给我们最终答复
Until then, we all need to be like
在那之前 我们都需要像
old white guys on election day...unified.
选举日当天的老白人一样 团结
Yep, we all need to be unified.
对 我们需要团结
In fact, let's make a vow that none of us start dating
这样吧 我们宣誓我们不能
any of the doctors, okay?
和任何医生约会 好吗
I know I won't.
我知道我不会
Morgan, for the last time,
Morgan 最后说一遍
the doctors aren't trying to date you.
医生并没有想着和你约会
They're trying to study you. Can I have a word with you
他们是想着研究你 我能和你在外面
outside, please, in that room? Only if you give me a chip.
说几句吗 就在那个房♥间 你给我薯片我就去
Please come with me. Give me a chip.
你就跟我走吧 给我点薯片
Fine, fine! Give me a chip.
行 行 给我薯片
You take the bowl!
你把碗拿上
Close the door behind you.
把你后面的门关上
Okay, all right, okay.
好了 好了 是这样
Just invite Jody to your party, man, all right?
你就邀请Jody来你的派对 行吗
He can help me tie my tie.
他能帮我系领带
I can't do it... I hung myself last time.
我不会 上次我差点把自己勒死
Ben said I can't, and Ben is basically my coach
Ben说了我不能 实际上Ben是我的教练
and I always do what coach tells me to do.
而我永远都听教练的话
Okay, well, your coach is straight-up Frenching on Dr. L.
好吧 你的教练正在搞L医生呢
My boxing coach?
我的拳击教练吗
He doesn't have time for a dalliance!
他没时间谈情说爱
He should be focusing on Tokyo 2020.
他应该专注于2020年东京奥♥运♥会
No, Ben and Dr. L are hooking up.
不 Ben和L医生勾搭上了
And don't take my word for it, ask Noodles.
你不信我的话 你问问小面条
Yeah, need I friggin' say more?
该死 还要我再说点什么吗
Hi, sir. I'd like three pepperoni slices
你好 我想要三片意大利辣肠披萨
blended into a smoothie. I'm juicing.
然后把它们打成奶昔 我要喝
Okay, don't look at me like that.
好吧 别这样看着我
It's a perfectly normal thing to order, okay?
这东西很多人会点的 好吗
Get to it. Yeah, okay.
快去吧 好吧
Hey, could I get a slice of veggie, please?
你好 我要一块蔬菜披萨 可以吗
Ugh. Veggie? Yuck.
蔬菜 呵
Next time you force me to kiss you
下次你要再强迫我亲你
at least you could have pepperoni breath.
至少你也要带点意大利辣肠的口气啊
Oh, it looks like someone's been thinking about our kiss.
看起来某人一直在想着我们的接吻啊
The kiss was fine, okay?
那个吻还不错 好吗
Mostly because I did all the work.
主要是因为我在出力
Kind of like what I'm doing now while you guys are out
就像我现在在做的事情一样
doing cardio all day.
而你们却一天在外面做有氧运动
You know what? Picketing is not a party for us.
你知道吗 抗♥议♥活动对我们来说也不是娱乐
Our feet are covered in blisters,
我们的脚满是水泡
and we gotta be nice to all these dirty hipsters
我们还要温柔对待所有那些来支持我们的
who are there to support us.
脏兮兮的嬉皮士们
We'd rather be back at work, helping our patients.
我们宁愿回到工作 帮助我们的病人
Then why don't you just get over yourselves
那你们为什么不能别再这么自以为是
and sign the deal tomorrow, all right?
明天就把协议签了 行吗
I need my nurses back.
我需要护士们回来
The office doesn't run the same without you.
没有你们办公室根本运转不起来
So you need us.
所以你需要我们
I didn't say that! I don't need them.
我可没这么说 我不需要他们
What I need to do is get back to my job,
我需要的是回到我的正常工作
which is bringing life into this world.
那份给世界带来生命的工作
So, have a nice day being unemployed.
所以 享受没有工作的一天吧
Forgot your pizza.
你忘了你的披萨
Thank you. I normally eat salad, but I'm anemic.
谢了 我一般吃沙拉 但我贫血了
Well, hello, my sweet, sweet Colette.
你好啊 我可爱的甜心Colette
Come here.
来这儿
This isn't a straight bar, you perv!
我可不是个推举杠铃 你这个变♥态♥
Or correct bar, you brave trans-man.
我也不是个深蹲杠铃 你这个莽撞的变性人
Jody!
Jody
But what about the strike?
但罢♥工♥怎么办
Screw the strike, get over here.
去他的罢♥工♥ 过来
Oh, thank God!
噢 感谢上帝
I'm me again.
我又是我了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表