We'll take a birthday photo and send it to Mother
我们照张生日照 然后发给妈妈
in the lobotomatorium, but then I should go.
但照完 我就该走了
As a doctor, I shouldn't be here.
作为一名医生 我不该来这儿的
Oh, Jody, relax.
Jody 放轻松
A doctor going to his sister's birthday party is nothin'.
一个医生去他妹妹的生日派对没什么的
Dr. L's smushing on Nurse Ben.
L医生还跟Ben护士缠绵呢
What?
什么
She turned me down so she could be by herself,
她拒绝我是因为她想单身
and now she's with another?
而现在她和别人在一起了
I'm sorry, Colette,
抱歉了 Colette
you're gonna have to feed yourself cake tonight.
你今晚只能自己吃蛋糕了
There are matters afoot.
我要搞事了
Ugh!
哎哟
Ah, Roger, Roger.
Roger Roger
Final negotiations with the nurses tomorrow
明天就是和护士们最后的谈判了
and I'm feeling pretty relaxed,
我觉得异常的轻松
thanks to this adult coloring book.
多亏了这本成年人涂色书
Jody!
Jody
Sorry to arrive unannounced, Jeremy.
抱歉没提前通知就来了 Jeremy
I brought you a to-go margarita, but I drank it out of anger.
我给你带了杯外带的玛格丽塔 但出于愤怒我喝完了
Hold on a second.
等等
Cowboy hat? Bettie Page handstamp?
牛仔帽 Bettie Page的盖章
You were at Colette's birthday.
你刚去了Colette的生日派对
I thought I saw you in the back of some instas.
我就觉得你在一些ins照片的背景里出现过
I assumed it was maybe Jane Lynch.
我还觉得那可能是Jane Lynch
Jane and I were both there,
我和Jane都在那儿
but I have something far more scandalous to tell you.
不过我有些更劲爆的消息告诉你
Mindy's been betraying our
Mindy背叛了我们
cause by consorting with a pediatric nurse named Ben!
因为她在和一个叫做Ben的儿科护士交往
Whoa, um, Ben? He's on the nurses' negotiating committee.
哇哦 Ben 他是在护士的谈判阵营
Uh-huh.
对啊
Oh, God, our ranks are crumbling.
天呐 我们的阶级要崩塌了
I know, it's terrible, isn't it?
我知道 太可怕了 不是吗
Makes what I did seem pretty forgivable, wouldn't you say?
也让我的事完全可以原谅 你说呢
Well, she's gonna tell the nurses
她会告诉那些护士
that we're in disarray, and that I'm a weak leader,
我们现在一团乱 我是个无能的领导
and the negotiations are tomorrow.
而且明天就要协商了
Yeah, she's really cooked our goose.
没错 她真是给我们惹大♥麻♥烦了
Hey, since we're screwed anyway,
不过我们反正都要完了
you mind if I go back to Colette's birthday party?
你介意我回Colette的生日派对吗
My heart!
我的心脏
Roger, call 9-1-1 like I taught you.
Roger 像我教你的那样报♥警♥
Jeremy? Jeremy!
Jeremy Jeremy
Oh, poor Jeremy. I feel terrible.
哦 可怜的Jeremy 我真为你难过
I am really sorry I gave you a heart attack.
我真的很抱歉造成你的心脏病
That's all right.
没有关系
I kind of knew it was coming from the moment I met you.
自从我见到你我就知道有这一天
Okay, guys, look.
好了 各位 听着
I was not fraternizing with the enemy.
我没有背叛你们投敌
At least, I don't think so.
至少我不觉得我是
What's fraternizing?
投敌是怎么投的
Then how do you explain Morgan seeing a nurse
那你怎么解释Morgan看到有个护士
come out of your apartment?
从你家里走出来
And don't say he was from Postmates.
而且别说他是快递公♥司♥的
Postmates banned you for overuse.
他们已经由于你过度使用而拉黑你了
Okay, guys, it's true.
好的 各位 那是真的
Ben, the nurse, was in my house.
那个护士Ben是在我家里
But it was just because there was something wrong with Leo.
但那只是因为Leo身体不舒服
Okay, so it was professional.
好的 那就是说是专业性质的
That's not so bad.
那也不怎么糟糕
Come on, now, Mindy's never been professional in her life.
拜托 Mindy这辈子都没专业过
To that point, I will say there was some incidental
关于这个 我要承认是有个小小的
mouth-on-mouth touching.
嘴对嘴意外
Oh, God, here we go again.
天呐 又来了
Lube the paddles.
安全带先系好
Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托
It was just a kiss, okay? Nothing more.
不过是个吻 没有别的
Largely because my sheets are disgusting
很大原因是因为我的床单太脏了
and I didn't want him to see them.
我不想让他看到
I didn't tell him anything.
我什么都没告诉过他
Whatever. One of you is going to
随便了 你们当中一个人得要
have to replace me on the hospital negotiation committee.
代替我出席医院的协调委员会
Okay, who's it gonna be?
好吗 你们谁去
Fine, I'll plead our case.
好吧 我去陈述情况
I'm an excellent negotiator.
我是个出色的协调员
I always pick the movie our family watches on Christmas Day.
一直是我在选家里圣诞节看的片子
"Bridge of Spies," No complaints.
"间谍之桥" 从没人抱怨过
Thank you so much, Jody.
那太谢谢你了Jody
And you really think you can look your sister in the eye
而且你真觉得你能看着你妹妹的眼
and reject her demands?
然后拒绝她的要求吗
I think I can be objective and not give my darling Colette
我觉得我可以秉持客观 而拒绝亲爱的
all that she wants, all that she deserves.
Colette的要求 那些她应得的要求
I can look into that sweet, cherubic face and deny...
我能看着她天使般可爱的容颜 然后拒绝
I might have to recuse myself.
我可能还是要回避一下了
Jesus Christ.
天呐
All right, Mindy, that leaves you.
好吧Mindy 那就剩你了
Do you think you can represent our cause in the boardroom?
你觉得你能在会议室里代表我们吗
Oh, no, guys, I am not good at negotiating, okay?
哦不行各位 我一点都不擅长协调
One time, I bought a date with myself at a silent auction.
我有次在无声拍卖♥♥里买♥♥下和自己约会
Right, well, you're our only choice, okay?
但你是我们唯一的选择了
And no negotiation necessary.
而且也不需要协调
The offer is final.
我们的报价是最终的
All you have to do is make sure the nurses
你只需要确保护士们
don't leave the room without signing.
在离开会议室前签下来就好了
Now, look, if you think it'll help,
现在要是你觉得你还需要帮助
take my Thatcher pearls.
你可以拿我的撒切尔珍珠
No need.
不用了
Guys, I just have to sit there and be quiet?
各位 我只需要安静地坐在那里吗
I'm hella good at that.
这个我最拿手了
That's why I'm such a good Peeping Tom.
这也是我是个成功偷♥窥♥狂的原因
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
The room where it happens.
这里就是一切发生的地方
I'm Hamilton as hell.
我这感觉太汉密尔顿了
Where's my genius grant?
该也给我颁个天才奖呢
Oh, hi, Dr. Ledreau!
你好啊 Ledreau医生
Oh, Mindy, glad you could join us.
Mindy 很高兴你能加入我们
You know, if a woman is good for anything,
你知道要是女人能有什么用处
it's wringing every last dollar
那就是从倒霉蛋那里
out of some hapless sucker.
榨干每一分钱
Am I right or what?
我说的是不是很对
Oh, yeah.
没错
But the deal we're offering the nurses is fair, though, right?
但我们给护士们的报价是公平的对吗
Fair? I hope not.
公平 我可不希望
I didn't pay all these lawyers to make it fair.
花钱雇那么多律师不是为了公平的
Shh, here they come.
嘘 他们来了
Oh, I know that guy.
哦 我认识这个人
Look at 'em... fish in a barrel.
看他们啊 砧板上的鱼
Blam! Blam! Blam!
乓 乓 乓
Okay.
好的
So, you can see, we've agreed to
那么你们可以看到 我们很慷慨地
a very generous 3% raise over four years,
提供了你们4年内3%薪水上调
and one union parking spot...
还有一个工会停车点
at the Brooklyn campus.
在布鲁克林院区
Now, that's a good deal.
这就叫好条件
It's not, but I appreciate you trying.
并不是 但我很欣赏你的努力
All right, who's got a pen?
好了 谁有笔
Wait, you're signing it?
等一下 你们真的要签
Yeah, we don't have a choice.
没错 我们没有别的选择
We can't afford to keep going.
我们也没钱继续下去了
We've got house payments, car payments, children.
我们也要付房♥贷 车贷还有孩子
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表