You're the best, okay?
你最好了 好吗
Some people didn't think you were gonna sign it.
有人觉得你不会签的
They were like, "Ugh, I hate Dr. L, she's the worst."
她们说 "我讨厌L医生 她最讨厌了"
"Yeah, she's not gonna sign it. She stinks."
"没错 她不会签的 她那么差劲"
And I'm like, "She's my friend. She's gonna sign it."
而我说"她是我朋友 她会签的"
Love you, girl.
爱你哟 妹子
Hey, Mom! How's my favorite mom?
你好啊妈 我最爱的妈怎么样啦
Oh, it's so nice of you to remember Daddy's birthday.
你还记得你♥爸♥的生日真好
Uh... yeah.
呃 对
Morgan, go to bookstore and get one of those
Morgan跑一趟书店 买♥♥一本
Bill O'Reilly killing someone books
Bill O'Reilly那些杀人的书
and mail it to my dad. On it!
然后寄给我爸 没问题
Hey! Do you remember when you moved to India
嘿 你们还记得你们搬到印度
and I paid for you guys to get that condo there?
然后我给你们在那里买♥♥了间屋子
Well, you're back, and I kinda need the money.
你们回来了 而我现在蛮缺钱
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. It's really not a good time.
我真抱歉 亲爱的 现在真不是时候
Rishi needs another semester at DJ school.
Rishi要在DJ学校多上一学期学
He's switching majors from scratching to general studies,
他要把主修从打碟改成普通学科
and Daddy's been buying geodes on eBay again.
你♥爸♥又开始在eBay上买♥♥水晶球了
I would really like to get that money back.
我真的很想要把这钱拿回来
Well...
好吧
one way for you to get your money back
你要想把钱拿回来是有个办法
is to invest in my new CD of jazz standards with Sonu twist.
那就是投资我的新标爵士CD
You say Bombai, I say Bombai.
你说孟买♥♥ 我说孟买♥♥
You say Kolkata, I say Kolkata.
你说加尔各答 我说加尔各答
No, bye, Mom.
不 再见了妈
Ah, Mindy.
Mindy
You still want that apartment, you better put a bid in.
你要是还想要那屋子 你最好先竞价
I've got a Chinese billionaire ready to pay cash
有个中国亿万富翁想要付现金全款
so his useless son has a place to live
这样他没用的儿子就能住在这
while he interns at Buzzfeed.
继续他在Buzzfeed的实习
No, no, no, Jody, you can't sell it.
不不不 Jody 你不能卖♥♥
Okay, I'm gonna buy it.
好的 我会买♥♥的
I just... I don't have the money right now.
只是我 我现在钱还不够
But if worse comes to worst,
但要是真的没办法了
I will just sell my toenails online to some pervert.
我就在网上把我的脚趾甲卖♥♥给变♥态♥
Oh. Listen to this.
哦 你们听啊
Dr. Ledreau's nurses also want to join the union.
Ledreau医生的护士也想要加入工会
I can remember when nurses knew their places.
我还记得护士们自己还有点分寸的时候
Treat the patients well and be okay
懂得好好照顾病人 圣诞派对时
with a little slap and tickle at the Christmas party.
也愿意让我们吃点豆腐
What has gotten into these nurses?
这些护士们现在是怎么了
Even my sister wants to join.
连我妹妹也想要加入
Apparently, there's some kind of petition going around.
看上去 现在他们已经有请♥愿♥书了
Make sure no one is dumb enough to sign that thing.
要保证没人会傻到真的去签
I do not get why we're so anti-union, okay?
我不懂为什么我们那么反对工会好吗
I love unions!
我爱工会
Can you imagine life without the the SAG awards?
你们能想象没有演员工会奖的世界吗
It's the actors honoring their own.
那是演员们的自我庆祝
Their demands are outrageous.
他们的要求太过分了
If the nurses want more money and better healthcare,
要是护士们想要更多工资 更好医保
where do you think that's coming from?
你觉得那些钱会是哪来的?
I don't know, Fed? The banks?
我不知道 国家吗 银行吗
The Clinton Foundation has all that Saudi money.
沙特的钱全到克♥林♥顿♥基金会那去了
The money comes out of our pockets.
这钱要从我们口袋出
Exsqueeze me? Mmhmm.
你说的是什么 嗯
Us? Yeah.
我们 没错
We're paying for that? Mmhmm.
我们要出这个钱 是的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
哦 不不不不不不
I got a lot of expenses, okay?
我有很多支出的 好吗
And I ain't got no sugar daddy since I turned this guy down.
也没人要包养我了 而我又拒绝这位了
Morgan? Colette?
Morgan Colette
Ah, thank God.
啊 谢天谢地
Okay.
好的
I'm getting my almonds, and then we can leave.
我去拿我的杏仁 然后我们就能走了
What are you doing slumming it up in Phlebotomy?
你窝在抽血室里是要做什么
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
You support us so much
你支持我们支持到
you're signing the petition twice.
你要签两遍请♥愿♥书
Oh, wow. Yep.
哦 喔 没错
Wait a minute!
等一下
She erasing her name from the list, Morgan, look.
她是在擦她的名字 Morgan你看啊
The tip is up and the eraser's down.
笔尖在上 橡皮在下
I've read every "Nancy Drew."
每本"少女神探"我都读了
Dr. L, why are you un-signing our petition?
L医生 你为什么不想要签请♥愿♥书
It was very easy to support you
要是我不用牺牲 没人在乎
when I scarified nothing and nobody cared.
那样支持你们很容易
It was like saying I'd never go to SeaWorld
就好像那个傻纪录片出来之后
after that stupid documentary came out.
说我再也不去海洋世界了
I was already banned for fighting a penguin.
我本来也因为和企鹅打架不能再去了
Wait a minute.
等一下
That means none of the Shulman doctors signed it.
那意味着舒尔曼的医生一个都没签
Tell me your support wasn't just nominal.
告诉我你的"支持"不只是虚有其名的
I just... it's not a good time, guys.
我就 时机不对啊 朋友们
Maybe in a couple years.
几年后吧有机会
Morgan doesn't have a couple years,
Morgan没有几年了
'cause he's already coughing up blood into a handkerchief.
他已经在往手帕里咳血了
A handkerchief? I wish.
手帕 我倒希望是
It's a old pair of underwear.
是条旧内♥裤♥而已
It's a nominal handkerchief at best.
充其量是虚有其名的手帕
Okay, we get it. You learned the word "Nominal."
好了 我们懂了 你学会用"虚有其名"这词了
Well, listen, the strike vote is tonight,
听着 罢♥工♥投票就是今晚了
and I know which way I'm voting.
而且我知道我该投哪边
So do I. I'll tell you this right now.
我也知道 我现在就告诉你
Ahh!
啊啊
Broke my heart! Ahh!
伤我心 啊啊
Broke my heart! God!
伤我心 天啊
Your breath sucks! We're striking.
你口气好臭 我们罢要工
And it's not gonna be nominal.
这不只是虚有其名的
Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike!
罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥
Come on.
拜托
Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike!
罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥
I wonder how the strike vote went last night.
我想知道昨晚的罢♥工♥投票怎样了
Colette didn't show up for her bubble bath.
Colette没有为了她的泡泡浴而现身
Well, I'm sure cooler heads prevailed.
我肯定大家冷静下来了
Nurses have always struck me as a sensible,
护士给我的印象就是通情达理
yet simple sort.
但头脑简单的
'Cause doctor greed has got to go, hey, hey!
医生贪心不能留 嘿 嘿
Ho! Ho! Hey!
嗬 嗬 嘿
Did they just call me a ho?
你刚刚叫我妓♥女♥吗
Ho! Ho! Hey, look, doctors!
嗬 嗬 嘿 听着 医生们
Everyone boo!
所有人 嘘他们
Guys, you have to know, I wanted to sign that petition.
大伙 你们要知道 我是想签那个请♥愿♥书的
It's just now is not a good time.
只是现在时机不对
And you know, timing is everything.
你们也知道 时机是最重要的
It's just a small raise, it's just a nominal amount of money.
微小加薪而已 只是虚有其名的一点钱
Stop saying that word!
别再说那词儿了
Dr. L, if you really care, join us in the picket line.
L医生 如果你真的在乎 到我们的战线来
You could use the exercise.
你需要锻炼一下了
You know she can't do that, Tamra.
你知道她不能去 Tamra
I mean, though, honestly, you could use the exercise.
我是说 虽然 老实说 你需要锻炼一下了
Hey! My brogue!
嘿 我的布洛克鞋
She spat on my brogue! My God!
她吐口水在我鞋上 我的天
Colette, you were raised better than that!
Colette 你的教养还可以更好啊
We only spit on the Lincoln Memorial.
我们只吐口水在林肯纪念碑上
Oh, the Lincoln Memorial, wow.
噢 林肯纪念碑 哇喔
Talk about other amazing vacations you've been on.
又是你们的疯狂假期
Do you know what I do on the weekends?
你知道我周末都干嘛吗
I collect old Russian newspapers around the neighborhood
我收集我家周围的俄♥罗♥斯♥报纸
and I bring 'em to the dump and sell 'em.
带到垃圾场卖♥♥掉
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表