And why's her face red?
还有她脸怎么是红的
What'd you do?
你干了什么
Well, she is healthy.
好啦 她很健康
She has ten fingers, ten toes, one set of genitals.
她十指十趾都健在 还有全套生殖器官
Nice knowing ya.
很高兴认识您咧
Of course.
当然啦
Perfect.
真是太好嘞
Hey, Ben.
嘿 Ben
Just please feel free to ignore me.
请放心大胆的无视我
After you.
你先请
I'm sure you have important places to be,
相信你一定有个很重要的地方要去
people to kiss.
有个人要去亲
Look, I am really sorry,
我真的很抱歉
and I almost never say that.
我几乎从没试过道歉
And when I do say that, I never mean it.
而且当我真说了 也口是心非
But this time, I... You know what, Mindy?
但这次 我 你知道吗 Mindy
Save it.
省省吧
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Hey, Leo, I hope you're having fun in Colonial Williamsburg.
Leo 希望你在威廉斯堡玩得开心
It's so nice that you do such nerdy stuff with your dad.
你能和你老爸一起干点书呆子的事情真好
You're a good kid. I miss you, babe.
你真是个乖宝宝 想你哦 亲爱的
Bye.
再见
Well, today couldn't have been worse, but it's over.
今天实在太操蛋了 好在总算结束了
Tomorrow, my outlook will be brighter,
明天 前景将会更光明
and my flow will be lighter.
姨妈量也能少点
Oh, come on.
哦 又来
I could've sworn I threw this cup away.
我发誓我已经把这杯子扔了啊
Hmm.
呃
Oh, right, my period.
对了 还有大姨妈
Well, at least today I'm prepared.
好在今天我已经准备好了
Huh.
哼
But I bought a new box of tampons last night.
但我昨晚明明买♥♥了一盒棉条啊
Did a very weird burglar come?
难道来了个口味奇葩的小偷
Maybe I just need to eat something.
也许我该吃点东西了
The milk's finished?
牛奶已经没了
Have I been sleep-chugging again?
难道我又梦游偷吃了
Coming up later this Wednesday morning,
这周三早晨晚些时候将报道
a new study shows that being single and over 30
一项新研究显示 三十多岁还单身
can lead to adult acne.
可能导致成人痤疮
Wednesday?
礼拜三
What the hell?
到底什么鬼
I've checked every calendar I own,
我查了每个日历
and they all say that today is Wednesday again.
它们都说今天又是礼拜三
Did I sleep through a whole week?
我难道睡过了一整个礼拜
Like after I won that pancake-eating contest?
就像那次我赢了煎饼大胃王比赛之后
Although historically unpopular,
尽管过去并不受欢迎
I particularly like this mnemonic, and I think you will, too.
但我还是非常喜欢这个记忆法 我觉得你们也会喜欢的
Clear the deck. She's in her flow-veralls.
大家做好准备 她可穿着姨妈连体裤
Thank you for joining us, Mindy.
很高兴你能加入我们 Mindy
As you all know, this meeting
你们都知道的 今天的员工会议
is about the critical subject of... anyone?
是为了重大议题 有人抢答吗
Forceps hygiene? Nerd alert.
手术钳卫生问题 有个书呆子哦
Someone checks their work emails.
看来有人看过工作邮件哦
From now on, I'll be sending you twice as many.
从现在开始 我将会给你们发至少两倍的邮件
I'm sorry, my handkerchief's at the dry cleaners.
对不起 我手帕还在烘干机里
And Anna's too beautiful to muss.
而Anna又太美了 你舍不得弄脏她
Please don't objectify me.
请不要将我物质化
Ow! Beverly, keep your fruit knife in your knife drawer.
噢 Beverly 把你水果刀放回刀屉去
I can't, it's full of bullets.
做不到啊 里面全是子弹
Hey, hey, can I talk to you for a second?
嘿 我能和你聊两句吗
Yeah. Everyone out.
好啊 所有人都给我出去
No, this is a meeting.
不行 还在开会呢
Okay, let's go. Let's go.
好吧 我们走 我们走
Morgan, I know this is gonna make me sound nuts,
Morgan 我知道这听起来像我脑子坏了
but I woke up this morning, and today has played out
但我今早醒来 发现今天的一切发展跟
exactly like yesterday.
昨天简直一毛一样
I think I'm living some kind of, like, "Groundhog Day."
我觉得我过得就像<土拨鼠之日>里面一样
Okay, I got it. How can I help?
我懂啦 那我怎么帮你
Got it?
你竟然懂了
What I just told you was completely crazy.
我刚才告诉你的事可是超级疯狂啊
Yeah, you know what? The universe is a crazy place.
对啊 你知道吗 这宇宙就是个疯狂的地方
Do you know in Canada,
你知道在加拿大
they drive on the exact same side of the road as we do?
他们开车靠的边是和我们完全一样的
Okay, I really thought
够了 我本以为
that you would think this is a bigger deal.
你会觉得这是个更大点的事
I don't know, if you were in a "Freaky Friday"
说不好 你要是过得跟<怪诞星期五>
or it was, like, a "Shaggy Dog" Situation,
或者<长毛狗>一样
then I'd be like, "Oh, my God."
那我可能会 "我了个去"
Well, why is this happening to me?
为什么会发生在我身上
Wait, what's the point of "Groundhog Day"?
等等 <土拨鼠日>是讲什么的
The point of "Shaggy Dog" Is
<长毛狗>是讲
The guy from "Home Improvement"...
<男人唔易做>里那个男的
What's his name from "Home Improvement"?
<男人唔易做>里那个男的叫什么来着
Ray Romano. No, no!
Ray Romano 不是 不叫这个
Aw, come on, it's on the tip of my tongue.
拜托 都到嘴边了
I'm gonna Google it.
我来谷歌♥一下
It... it... it's like a Tom.
这 这 这应该类似于Tom
Tommy...
Tommy
Tim Allen!
是Tim Allen
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了
Congratulations, Mrs. Peterson
Peterson太太
on another baby girl.
恭喜你 又来了个女儿
Oh, it's just another baby girl?
哦 只是又来了个女儿么
I'm sorry the birth of our firstborn child
我们的头一胎不够令你雀跃
isn't exciting for you.
真实太遗憾了呵呵
Oh, no, it's just that
哦 不 我不是这个意思
this very same thing happened yesterday.
只是同样的事昨天才刚发生过
We get it. You deliver babies every day.
我们明白了 你天天接生孩子
I'm sorry. Baby Charlotte is so beautiful.
很抱歉 Charlott宝贝很可爱
We wanted to be the ones to tell her her name.
我们想要自己告诉她这个名字的
How did you even know that?
你又是怎么知道这个名字的
Did his mother tell you the name?
是他妈告诉你的吗
No. So what if she did?
不是 就算她说了又怎么样
God. It's not a secret or anything.
天呐 这又不是什么秘密
Why did I even tell you?
我当初就不该告诉你
Oh, God.
我的天呐
This again?
又来这出
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
You don't get to be the one that's annoyed to see me.
见面了 该觉得烦的也是我 而不是你
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm... I'm just having crazy dejavu.
抱歉 我只是陷入了很夸张的"似曾相识"情景
You're having dejavu?
似曾相识情景吗
Are you about to make out with another dude
那你又要当着我的面
right in front of me?
跟别人亲热了么
Okay. Solid burn.
好吧 这损得挺有理的
Okay, so today did bear
好啦
some striking similarities to yesterday.
今天确实和昨天有些地方惊人的相似
But I think it's just a coincidence,
但我觉得这只是个巧合
like how my pants always shrink after the holidays.
就像我那些裤子每逢佳节都刚好会缩水一样
Tomorrow will be Thursday, and I will look back on this
明天就是星期四了 回首这一段
as a wacky blip in an otherwise sexy and fulfilling life.
我就把它当做我那性感充实的人生中的一段奇葩插曲
Oh, no.
哦 不好
Ahhh!
啊
I particularly like this mnemonic, and I think you will, too.
我偏爱这种记忆方法 我觉得你们也会喜欢的
Clear the deck, she's in her flow...
大家做好准备 她今天穿姨妈连体
All right, God. Very funny. You are hilarious.
好吧 老天爷 很有趣 你真有意思
You're, like, straight-up George Clooney with these pranks.
你活脱脱就是恶作剧界的乔治克鲁尼啊
But I need for tomorrow to be Thursday.
但明天必须是星期四
Not like last Thursday
不要像上一个星期四那样
or the Thursday before JFK was shot.
也不要像肯尼迪被暗♥杀♥前的那个星期四
Like, regular, tomorrow Thursday.
就 最正常的 明日星期四
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表