Thank you. Not a compliment.
谢谢夸奖 这不是夸奖好么
It's always about what you want.
永远都围绕着你想要什么
You don't care how you get it. Damn it.
你根本不在乎是怎么得到的 靠
Look, the truth is, I was thinking about breaking up
听着 事实上
with you even before you cheated.
在我抓包你出轨前我就想提出分手了
Is it because I burp during sex?
是因为我滚床单的时候打嗝么
In some cultures, that is considered a compliment.
在某些文明里 那被当作是种赞美
It's because you're incredibly self-centered.
是因为你太以自我为中心了
We had a completely one-sided relationship.
根本是我剃头挑子一头热
You never asked me anything about myself.
你从来不过问关于我的任何事
That is not true.
这不是事实
I asked you if you liked my outfit constantly.
我经常问你喜不喜欢我的外套
Do you know my mom's name?
你知道我妈叫什么吗
What's my favorite movie?
我最爱的电影是什么呢
Sonu?
是叫Sonu吗
"When Harry Met Sally"?
<当哈利碰上莎利>么
I've got a plane to catch.
我要赶飞机了
Lindsay's afraid of flying.
Lindsay害怕坐飞机
We're gonna go meet her mom in St. Louis.
我们会在圣路易斯见她妈妈
Patricia and I have been talking again.
Patricia和我冰释前嫌了
I guess we're gonna see where it goes.
我想顺其自然 看看能走到哪一步
Wait, Ben, please don't go.
等等 Ben 求你别走
Thanks for making me feel better about my decision.
谢谢你让我知道我的决定是正确的
Son of a bitch.
贱♥人♥
FYI, day-old muffins are usually in the dumpster out back.
小贴士 隔夜的马芬蛋糕通常被扔在后面的垃圾桶里
Ugh!
靠
Morgan? Are you having a "Groundhog Day"?
Morgan 你正在经历<土拨鼠日>吗
Yes. How did you know?
是啊 你怎么知道的
'Cause you finished a crossword puzzle,
因为你完成了一个填字游戏
and I saw you dunk.
而且我看见你扣篮了
How's it going? Not great.
感觉怎么样 不怎么样
I finally got Ben to go out for coffee with me,
我终于约到Ben和我一起去喝咖啡了
and he said I was self-centered.
然后他说我以自我为中心
And then he left to fly off and get together with his ex.
然后他搭飞机去和前任复合了
No, no, no. You are not self-centered.
不不不 你没有以自我为中心
Do you remember on my birthday...
你还记得我生日的时候
Shut up, shut up, shut up. We're talking about me.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 我们在说我的事情
Maybe the point of this time loop
或许这个时间循环的意义
wasn't to get back together with Ben.
不是为了让我和Ben复合
Maybe it was to finally find a bra that fits.
或许是为了让我找到合适的胸罩
Well, why don't you just go to coffee with Ben
为什么你不干脆明天再约Ben喝次咖啡
again tomorrow and be a better listener?
这次做个好点的倾听者
Oh, my God. Yeah.
哦 我的天哪 没错
If Ben thinks I'm a bad listener,
如果Ben觉得我是个差劲的倾听者
I have all the Wednesdays in the world
我有那么多的"星期三们"
to listen to the crap out of him.
来倾听他的废话
Uh-huh, and maybe one of those days,
啊哈 或许这其中的某一天
he won't want to get on that plane.
他就不会想去赶飞机了
Morgan, you're a genius.
Morgan 你是个天才
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
And I can say that to you
我可以这么夸你
because you're not gonna remember tomorrow.
因为你明天不会记得的
Remember what? Okay.
记得什么 好吧
Hey, Ben, can I talk to you for a second?
嘿 Ben 我能跟你说句话吗
It's important. I don't know, Mindy.
很重要的事 我不确定 Mindy
I'm kind of in a rush.
我有点匆忙
Look, I know that part of the reason that we broke up
听着 我理解我们分开的一部分原因
is that I can be a little self-involved,
可能是我有点以自我为中心了
and I don't always ask enough questions of my partner.
我没能经常询问关心我的伴侣
Can I just take you out to coffee?
我能请你去喝杯咖啡吗
Just to say that I'm sorry?
就表示一下我的歉意
Okay.
好吧
But the first thing you should know is
但是你要知道的第一件事就是
I don't drink coffee.
我不喝咖啡
So your mom converted to Judaism,
所以你妈妈是改信的犹太教
but then she was the one that took it more seriously.
然后她却比其他人对待它更认真
Yeah, when I was a kid, she made us go on a vacation
对 我小的时候 她给我们安排了一次度假
to Argentina to hunt for Nazis.
去阿根廷搜寻纳粹
I actually caught one.
我还真抓到了一个
Which is where you learned Spanish.
你就是在那儿学会的西班牙语
Si.
没错
And your favorite TV show is "Star Trek,"
你最喜欢的电视节目是"星际迷航"
but not the super old one,
但是不是超级老的那个
the one with the bald Captain Kirk
是有秃头的Kirk队长
and with the guy from
还有<读彩虹>里那个家伙的那部
叫<星际迷航 下一代>
Yeah.
是的
Hey, I appreciate you taking such an interest in me,
嘿 谢谢你对我那么感兴趣
but this feels less like getting yogurt
但是这感觉不太像一起喝酸奶
and more like getting profiled by
更像在被<纽约客>做传记
I recently had time to read every issue of that magazine.
我最近刚好有时间读了那个杂♥志♥的每一♥期♥
I'm not a fan.
我不喜欢它
Well, this was pretty fun, but I got to catch a flight.
这次见面很有趣 但是我要去赶飞机了
Okay, see you tomorrow.
好的 明天见
What? Um, nothing.
什么 没什么
Have a safe flight. All right.
一路平安 好的
See you.
再见
Beverly, clear my morning.
Beverly 把我早上的时间空出来
I'm going to nerd college.
我要去读"呆子大学"了
Great, you'll be valedictorian.
太好了 你会成为致辞的毕业生代表的
Oh, gosh.
哦 天哪
Oh, Batman's hot.
蝙蝠侠好帅啊
This Bruce Wayne guy isn't bad, either.
这个Bruce Wayne(蝙蝠侠的普通人身份)也不错
Hey, Ben.
嘿 Ben
Remember your faithful sidekick... me?
记得你忠实的助手 我吗
Why are you dressed like Robin?
为什么你穿得像Robin(蝙蝠侠的年轻助手)
I actually tried on a Catwoman costume and it ruptured,
其实我试了猫女(蝙蝠侠里的反派)的服装 但是撑破了
but I think this is pretty cool.
不过我觉得这身也挺酷
I'm thinking of wearing it to Comic-Convention.
我在考虑穿它去漫展
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I'm actually more of a Marvel guy.
我其实更喜欢漫威
后面出现的暴风女出自X战警 是漫威旗下的角色
漫威是与DC齐名的漫画巨头公♥司♥ 蝙蝠侠是DC旗下的英雄
Heh? Who Marvel?
哈 漫威是谁
Hey, Ben.
嘿 Ben
Why are you dressed like Storm?
为什么你穿得像风暴女
Oh, I forgot I was dressed as Storm.
哦 我都忘了我打扮成风暴女了
Do you like the X-Men now?
你现在喜欢X战警了吗
Does Wolverine have a crush on Jean Grey?
金刚狼喜欢Jean Grey吗
Yeah, actually. Well, in the movies.
是的 不过 那是电影版的情节
But in the comics, it's complicated.
在漫画里 可就复杂了
That is so interesting.
这真是太有趣了
Where was this outfit when we were dating?
我们约会的时候这身衣服在哪呢
I'm kind of low-key about my love of the Marvel universe.
我一直对漫威宇宙爱得低调
Mmm, chocolate chip banana bread.
巧克力香蕉面包
This is exactly like my mom's.
这和我妈做的一模一样
She wouldn't give the recipe away for $1 million.
给她一百万美元她也不会交出配方的
$35,000, actually.
实际上花了三万五千刀
Firing phasers.
发射移相器
Making shields.
打开防护罩
This show is so good,
这个剧真好看
and it raises a lot of moral questions,
而且让人思考许多道德上的问题
like, if Data is a robot,
比如 如果Data(星际迷航中的角色)是个机器人
does he have a penis?
他有鸡鸡吗
What? Picard is so much better than Captain Kirk.
什么 Picard船长比Kirk船长好多了好吗
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
Captain Kirk had to do all the same stuff
Kirk船长不得不用旧科技
with older technology,
做同样的事情
had to wear that ugly, mustard-colored shirt,
不得不♥穿♥那件丑陋的 深黄色的外衣
and he had to use a flip phone.
而且他还得用翻盖手♥机♥
Okay, you do make some compelling arguments.
好吧 你提出了一些有趣的论点
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表