She did tell me she saw a manatee
她还和我说她看到了一头海牛
but used too much detail to describe it,
不过描述得过于详细了
like it was fake,
就像是 编得一样
talking about, "He measured up to 4 meters long."
还说"海牛有4米长"
I-I can't speak to that,
这个 这个我不方便置评
but she was here on Friday,
但是她周五确实在这
and our lawyers have advised me to extend our apologies
律师建议我深表歉意
without admitting any culpability,
但不承担罪责
which I have now done. Good-bye.
我道完歉了 再见
Oh, hey, Tamra.
嘿 Tamra
What's Dr. L's first name?
L医生的名字是啥
I'm gonna need to know it if she becomes my sister-in-law.
要是她成了我的嫂子 我得知道
I don't know.
我不知道
And I don't think you need to worry about it,
我觉得你也不需要担心这事
'cause I don't think she's gonna be your sister-in-law.
因为我觉得她不会当你嫂子
What? Oh, because she's tan?
什么 因为她皮肤黑么
It's fine. My daddy's other family is tan too, so...
这没啥的 我爸爸情妇那边皮肤也黑
No. It's because Dr. L and Dr. C
不 因为L医生和C医生
were hooking up this weekend.
他俩在周末搞到一起了
Pfft. No way. She was in Miami.
呸 不可能 她周末在迈阿密呢
Did you not see the Dolphins jersey?
你没看到那个海豚运动衫么
Well, what about Leo's principal calling
但是Leo的校长打来说
and saying that Dr. L and Dr. C were stuck in an elevator
L医生和C医生上个周五一晚上
all Friday night?
都被困在电梯里
Why would she hook up with Dr. C
她正和我哥干柴烈火呢
when she's in love with my brother?
为什么又会和C医生搞在一起
And who wouldn't be?
谁会不爱我哥呢
He is rugged.
有男人味
He's got a flat but muscular butt
而且他有一个平但是紧致的屁♥股♥
and the sharpest Adam's apple in the game.
而且他的喉结是最性感的
I've seen better. How dare you?
我看过更好的 你怎么能说出这种话
All right, come on. We're going to that school...
那好 我们去Leo的学校
Yes. Where I will prove you wrong
好啊 我就要在我们友谊当中
for the first time in our friendship.
首次证明你是错的
Morgan, why aren't you wearing your scrubs?
Morgan 你为什么不♥穿♥你的护士服
I have to stretch out my tux for the wedding so I can sit.
我得在参加婚礼前把衣服撑一撑 这样我才能坐下
I can see everything.
一目了然
I don't know what to tell you. Yo, yo.
我都不知道该怎么跟你说 哟
I'm trying to bill this patient of yours,
我在给一位病人开账单
but her insurance isn't coming up.
发现她的保险有点问题
It was real frustrating, so I'm gonna need
弄得我焦头烂额 所以给我开一张
a prescription for weed for my anxiety.
大♥麻♥处方 治焦虑症
Because...
因为
Okay, nice try, pal.
你想得美 小伙子
I'd consider a prescription for Adderall, but that's it.
我顶多能给你开点阿得拉
Adderall?
阿得拉
What you think I'm trying to do, woman,
你以为我想干嘛 大姐
finish my thesis?
写论文么
Get out of here.
滚出去啦
Oh, I remember this patient.
我记得这位病人
Mara Ashburn, she was weird. I kind of liked her.
Mara Ashburn 她挺奇怪的 我喜欢
For insurance, she just wrote,
保险这里 她写着
"Obamacare, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue."
"奥巴马医疗 宾夕法尼亚大街 1600号♥ "
That's pretty strange.
这太奇怪了
It's like she made it up.
感觉像编出来的
I don't know.
我什么也不知道
Hmm.
额
Whoa.
哇
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's weird.
不对劲儿啊
My patient has exactly the same handwriting
我的病人和这个写Danny婚礼邀请卡的人
as whoever wrote this RSVP card for Danny's wedding.
笔迹一模一样
I don't... I don't... I don't see it.
我觉得 额 没有啊
It's different handwriting. You know what?
笔迹完全不一样
I think actually your eyesight's gettin' bad.
我觉得其实是你视力衰退了
Maybe the diabetes finally claimed it.
也许是糖尿病前兆
You know what, let me handle this for you.
跟你说 这事儿交给我吧
No. No, no. Morgan, it's exactly the same.
不不 Morgan 真的是完全一样的笔迹
Mara Ashburn. Sarah Branum.
Mara Ashburn Sarah Branum
Mara Ashburn. Sarah Branum.
Mara Ashburn Sarah Branum
They're so different, I know.
完全不一样 我就知道
It's like Morgan and Gorman.
就像Morgan和Gorman
Oh, my God, that's it!
哦天 我明白了
Morgan
Morgan
Mara Ashburn is a Bananagram for Sarah Branum.
Mara Ashburn就是Sarah Branum这名字重新排列组合
Danny's fiance is my patient.
Danny的未婚妻是我的病人
So Danny's fiance came to see me under an assumed name?
所以Danny的未婚妻造了一个假名来看我
Why the hell would she do that?
她到底为什么要这么做
I don't think it's that weird.
我不觉得有什么奇怪的地方
You know what is weird? Eh?
你知道什么真奇怪吗 什么
I recently learned I've been wearing my underwear backwards
我最近才发现 我这辈子都把内♥裤♥
my whole life.
前后穿反了
I thought the slit was a fart chimney.
我以为那个口是个屁风口
This is terrifying. She's gonna kill me.
太可怕了 她会杀了我的
And you know what?
而且你知道么
I am going to be season three of "Serial."
我会变成<连环>广播剧第三季的主角
And the worst part is, no one's gonna listen,
最可怕的是 根本没人会听的
'cause season two was so boring.
因为第二季太无聊了
I'm gonna call the cops.
我要报♥警♥
No, wait! Stop. Hold on. Stop.
不 等等 别 等一下 别啊
It was me.
是我
I'm the one that brought Dr. C's fiance into the office.
是我把C医生的未婚妻带来的
What? Why would you do that?
什么 你为什么要这么做
Doctor Reed knew about it too!
Reed医生也知道这事
Oh, you are in for the pinching of a lifetime.
我要掐得你叫娘
No, just listen... Oh! Oh, God!
不要啊 听我说 啊啊啊 天哪
Come with me! Come with me! Wait, wait, slow, slow, slow.
跟我来 跟我来 等一下 慢点 慢点
Hey!
嗨
Konnichiwa.
您好(日语)
I'm painting a Japanese fan.
我在画一个日本折扇
"Kyoto in Cherry Blossom Season."
樱花盛开的京都
I am mad at you! No, no, no! Stop! Stop!
你快气死我了 别别别 住手啊
How could you and Morgan not tell me that Danny was engaged?
你和Morgan怎么能不告诉我Danny订婚了
H-H-Hold on. We wanted to.
等 等一下 我们想说的
But Sarah made us promise her that we wouldn't,
但是Sarah让我们保证不告诉你
okay, and she's just... she's so sweet and pretty,
她人又好又漂亮
and I just... I...
然后我就 我
I get why Dr. C's in love with her.
我懂为什么C医生会爱上她了
Sarah's pretty? Sarah's pretty?
Sarah美 Sarah 美
No one's pretty but me! Hey! Hey!
世上只有我美 嗨 嗨
Watch the fan. What were you two thinking?
小心扇子 你俩怎么想的
We did what we thought was best.
我们做了当时看起来正确的事儿
Sarah was convinced that you were a glamorous sex bot
Sarah觉得你是个万人迷
and that you were about to get with Danny.
会和Danny复合
How am I glamorous?
我哪儿万人迷了
A police horse licked my hair today.
今天有只警马还舔了我的头发
Exactly! We just... we had to show her
对啊 所以我们一定要告诉她
how plain and nonthreatening you are.
你是多么平庸又毫无威胁
And, look, by the way, as long as there's nothing going on
而且 只要你和C医生之间什么也没有
with you and Dr. C, it doesn't matter.
那就无所谓
Yes, of course nothing's going on with me and Danny.
肯定的 我和Danny清清白白
I mean, that would be crazy.
要不然就太疯狂了
We are Doctor Lahiri's legal counsel.
我们是Lahiri医生的法律顾问
A woman of color was falsely imprisoned
一位印度裔女性无故被监禁在
in your broke-ass elevator for an entire night.
你们的破烂电梯里整整一晚
She had no food. She had no water.
没吃没喝
She had no dignity.
尊严尽失
This could be a $50-million lawsuit
这事可能要让你们赔5千万
and a bad Yelp review.
而且还有一个Yelp差评
Oh, no.
哦 不要啊
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表