I'm having a crisis of conscience.
我几乎是处在崩溃边缘了
Does he need to be here?
他一定要在这里吗
He smells weird and his fly is down.
他身上有味道并且他的拉链还开着
Oh, God.
噢 天哪
Yeah, she's right about both things.
是的 她这两件事都说对了
I should go. There's, like, barely any line
我该走了 那里 好像 几乎没人
at the photo booth right now. I'll... I'll get my sombrero
在照相亭前面排队了 我 我会戴上我的大帽子
and mustache on. He has to stay.
还有我的胡子 他得留在这儿
He's a rabbi trainee. This is Peter,
他是拉比培训生 这是Peter
he has a green yarmulke, but he's training for his purple one.
他已经有一个绿色犹太帽 但他还在为了拿到紫色帽子接受培训
Yeah, it works like karate belts.
是的 就像空手道腰带的层级一样
Fine, well, a month ago, it seemed like Ben and I
那好吧 一个月前我和Ben的关系似乎有所好转
might get back together.
感觉有可能会复合
I'd even begun re-gluing our family photos.
我甚至开始重新粘回来我们的家庭照片
Would that God wanted that to be the case.
神真的希望这样吗
He's got a new girl.
他有了新女朋友
I don't know how serious he can be about
我不觉得他对那个姑娘有很认真
his new girlfriend if he didn't even invite her
他甚至都没有邀请她来
to Lindsay's bat mitzvah.
Lindsay的成人礼
I think they're just having
我想他们只是
a little bit of a... A dip. I heard their sex life is crazy.
有一些些 低谷 我听说他们的性生活很和谐
Bangin'.
超性感
Here's what I wanted to ask you, Rabbi.
我想要问你的是 拉比
I want to reconcile with Ben.
我想要跟Ben复合
Can a relationship ever recover after an affair?
但一段感情在有过外遇后真的可能修复吗
To be honest with you, I think not.
实话告诉你 我认为不行
I think once you get a taste of that strange,
我认为只要你尝到了偷人的滋味
there's no point in going back to, like, the regular every day.
没必要再去回到那无聊的每一天
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
Okay, okay, I didn't love the way that Rabbi Peter put that,
好 好 我虽然不喜欢拉比Peter说出来的方式
but he's right. You know, if you had an affair,
但是他是对的 你知道 一旦你有过外遇
I don't think there's a way that Ben could ever trust you again.
我不认为Ben以后会再次真正地相信你
Oh, I didn't have the affair, Ben did.
噢 不是我有外遇 是Ben
Mm? Hey, Trish, we gotta take those family photos.
嗯 嗨 Trish 我们走吧 去照家庭照
Mindy, you came!
Mindy 你来了
Hi, Linds.
嗨 Linds
Wait a minute, you're Mindy?
等等 你就是Mindy
Ben's girlfriend?
Ben的女朋友
Yeah, we told you that, didn't we? We went over that.
是啊 我们告诉过你啊 我们说过
I thought we talked about that. Yeah.
我觉得我们说过这个 是的
I made that very clear.
我觉得我说清楚了
No, this is unacceptable.
不 这简直无法接受
And your fly is still down.
并且你拉链还开着
Oy gevalt.
天哪
I can't believe you lied. Is that man even a rabbi trainee?
我不相信你骗了我 这个男的真是是拉比培训生吗
Who, me? Actually, I'm... I'm a stay-at-home dad from Texas,
谁 我吗 实际上 我 我是住在德州的居家爸爸
and I'm not circumcised even, so...
我甚至还没有割包皮 所以
Okay, Linds, why don't you go talk to Nana Rene about
好吧 Linds 为什么你不去跟奶奶谈一谈
how much movies used to cost. I want to stay.
电影曾经花了多少钱 我想留下来
I'm a woman now.
我现在已经是个大人了
Oh, great, so you're gonna get a job, then?
哦 很好 所以你马上要去打工了对吧
Trish, I need you to relax.
Trish 我希望你冷静下来
I should've told you who Mindy was
我刚刚应该介绍Mindy给你认识的
but I didn't know that you were coming.
但我并不知道你会过来
You crashed a little girl's bat mitzvah? What an irrational, violent act.
你搞砸了一个小姑娘的成人礼 真是无理的暴行
Okay, that's a lot. We all make mistakes, right?
好吧 这就过分了 我们都会犯错 不是吗
I crashed a bat mitzvah,
我搞砸了一个成人礼
some of us have affairs when they're married.
有些人则在结婚期间搞外遇
Why did you tell her that?
你为什么跟她讲这个
See, it's always the handsome ones.
看吧 总是那些长的帅的搞事
Me? I never cheated.
像我 我从不出轨
Been cheated on, bunch of times.
都是被戴绿帽 不只一两次
Mindy, you need to leave.
Mindy 你该走了
Okay. I'll go.
好吧 我会走的
With just a million unanswered questions about my boyfriend.
虽然关于我男朋友 我有无穷无尽需要解答的问题
Come on, Peter.
走吧 Peter
What do you mean? He didn't say, "Peter, you have to go."
你什么意思 他又没说 "Peter 你该走了"
Peter, you have to go.
Peter 你该走了
Well, what an unexpectedly giant group of visitors.
好吧 这么大规模的访客真是意料之外
Uh, can I fix anyone a drink?
你们要喝点什么吗
I'll have a vanilla milkshake
我要一杯香草奶昔
or nothing at all. Nothing it is.
或者不用了 那就算了
Why are you all here?
你们都来干嘛
Jody, you know I'm so excited you're dating again.
Jody你重新开始约会了 我真为你高兴
Me too.
我也是
This is an intervention. Dr. L and Claire
这是一次调停 L医生和Clair
are like the same person. You're a weirdo.
她们都是一路人 你这个傻子
I thought this was about the bottle of scotch
我以为我们来是为了那瓶苏格兰威士忌
he drinks at lunch every day.
他午餐一直喝的那瓶
No, we're not going to talk about that, that's cultural.
不我们不是为了那个来的 那是习俗
Mindy and Claire are the same? Well, they're as different
Mindy和Clair是一路人 嗯 她们根本完全不同
as eggplant and aubergine, as tangerine and clementine.
就像可口可乐和百事 浣熊和小熊猫
As yam and sweet potato. Oh, dear.
土豆跟马铃薯一样 哦 天哪
Oh, dear, yes. Face it, Dr. K, you're trying
噢 是的 说对了 K医生 你正在尝试
to recreate this relationship with Dr. L
重蹈跟L医生的覆辙
that you didn't have in the first place. It's not that
虽然你当初并没有 我并不是
It's not that I can't get over Mindy.
我并不是忘不了Mindy
I can't get over the way she made me feel. She challenged me,
我是摆脱不了她给我那种感受 她带给我挑战
she made me grow.
她让我成长
Oh, those brown eyes and those strong laborer's hands.
哦 她那迷人的棕色眼瞳和那有力的劳动人♥民♥的手
Hey, we all love Dr. L's
嘿 我们都喜欢
big, gnarled hands.
L医生的巨大的粗糙的手
Yeah, you need to work backwards from
是的 你需要回想一下
how a person makes you feel,
她在恋爱中给你感受
not the way they look or squawk.
而不是她的长相或是抱怨
Okay, Colette,
好吧 Colette
I suppose you're right. I'll talk to Claire,
我想你是对的 我会跟Claire谈谈
and I guess this means I'll lose my store discount, but...
我猜这也许意味着我再也拿不到她店里的折扣了 但
Oh, oh, no, no, no, no, no. You stay with Claire.
噢 哦 不 不 不 你还是跟Claire在一起吧
Sorry, guys, this was all for naught.
对不起 各位 白忙活了一场
I'm not giving up the discount, okay?
我不会放弃折扣的 好吗
I bought this outfit at that store, now look at this.
我在她店里买♥♥了这一身 快瞧瞧
Sad. Look at this.
悲哀 看看看看
You got to back up when I spin, dude.
你在我旋转的时候要退一步 兄弟
Hey, can we talk?
嘿 能谈谈吗
Is Peter still here?
Peter还在吗
We had cake for dinner,
Peter还在吗
and he fell asleep during "Ant-Man."
他看蚁人的时候睡着了
I carried him to bed. Can I help you, sir?
我把他抬上♥床♥了 我需要帮你什么 先生
You didn't take your gift bag.
你忘记带走你的礼物袋了
Y There's a tube of Proactive and a pamphlet on bullying
里面有一管祛痘膏和一本关于校园霸凌的小册子
Yeah, I could use both of those, good-bye.
嗯 我可以用这两样东西 再见
Hey, hold on, one second.
嘿 别急 稍等
Come on, Mindy, I'm sorry.
别这样 Mindy 对不起
The truth is I didn't want you to come to Lindsay's bat mitzvah
我承认我之所以不想你来参加Lindsay的成人礼
because it was easier for me.
是因为这样的话我更轻松
I get you wanted to make things easier for our exes, okay?
我知道 你想要把关于前任们的事都处理得更简单一些好吗
I hope Danny dies of old age before he ever meets you.
我希望Danny死之前都不会有机会碰见你
What worries me is the affair. I get it.
我真正担心的是外遇的事 我知道
It's scary, right? Yeah, I know,
这很可怕 是吗 是的 我知道
that's why I was kind of hoping you'd never find out about it.
这也是为什么我甚至有点希望你永远都不会知道这件事
Look, I made a mistake. The marriage wasn't working,
听着 我犯了错 那场婚姻早就行不通
it was over, and Patricia wouldn't even talk about getting a divorce,
名存实亡了 但Patricia从不肯谈离婚的事
so, yeah, I... I did what I did.
所以 是的 我做了那件事
But you need to know I am not that guy.
但你要知道我不是那种人
I know that. Look, can we just make a deal
我知道 听着 我们能达成个协议吗
that if we ever break up, which I hope we never do,
如果我们分手了 我希望我们永远不会
it's not gonna be because one of us cheated?
分手绝不要是因为一方出轨好吗
Deal, because if we ever do break up, it's probably
当然 因为如果我们分手了 那一般是
because you killed me.
因为你杀了我
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表