I don't know if you want Morgan to come along.
我不知道你是不是想带Morgan一起去
I mean, that place survived Sandy.
那是个福地 连飓风桑迪都撑过了
Let's not push our luck.
我们还是不要浪费人品了
Hey, can I talk for a second?
嘿 我能说两句么
No, I am saving my friend from herself.
不能 我在拯救我的朋友
Um, Alayna, let's go get a drink.
额 Alayna 我们去喝一杯吧
Oh. Okay. Come with me to get a drink.
噢 好的 来我们喝一杯
See you later. Mm.
待会儿见了 恩
Ah, ahh! Come on.
啊 啊 走吧
I've seen him put a dog's foot in that mouth.
我曾经看见他把狗爪子放到嘴里
Alayna, I am so happy that you're back in New York.
Alayna 我真的很开心你回到纽约了
But don't you wanna play the field a little bit?
但你就不想在试试水看看情况再决定吗
I mean, you haven't even been in town long enough
你看 你才刚回来还没呆多久呢
to get hit on by Anthony Weiner.
Anthony Weiner都还没向你求欢呢
Oh, no, he hit on me.
噢 不 他已经求过了
But I like Morgan. He's nice,
可我就喜欢Morgan啊 他人超好的
he makes me laugh, and his skin is so hot, I never get cold.
他能我大笑 他还有这着炙热的皮肤 我一点都不会冷
It's because he's had a fever for five years.
那是因为他发烧都烧了有五年了
Okay, listen, um...
好吧 听着 呃
you know you could do much better than him, right?
你知道你完全可以找到更好的 对吧
Oh, okay. I get it.
噢 好吧 我懂了
This is because you used to have a crush on him.
你说这么多是因为你之前喜欢过他
He told me and it's fine.
他跟我说了 没关系的
No, no, okay, you know what? I didn't wanna
不 不是 好吧 你知道吗 我也不想
have to tell you this, but you're my oldest friend
告诉你这件事的 可我和你知交最久
and you deserve to know the truth.
而你必须得知道真♥相♥
Wait, what are you trying to say?
等等 你想说什么
Oh, no. Oh, no, he's married.
噢 不 噢 不 他已婚了
He's married. I knew it.
他已婚了 我就知道
Nobody gets that many calls from Grandma.
才不会有人会接到那么多通来自奶奶的电♥话♥
No, who would marry him?
不是 谁会跟他结婚啊
No, Morgan is an ex-con.
不是啦 Morgan他是个前科犯
Oh, God, Morgan. How much of that did you hear?
我的天啊 Morgan 你都听到了多少
The part about you revealing my most shameful secret.
也就听到了你揭开我最耻于提起的秘密而已
Okay, I didn't know that you were standing right here,
好吧 我真不知道你就站在我背后
behind me. No, no. I... uh,
这里 不 不 我 呃
I was actually... I was coming over
实际上我是 我是过来说一声
'cause a work emergency came up and I have to go deal with it.
因为工作上有点急事 我必须去处理一下
A, uh...
有人
A new mother betrayed her baby.
有个刚为人母的背叛了她的宝宝
And it wasn't just her baby,
她背叛的还不止她的宝宝
it was something much closer.
她还背叛了更亲近的人
It was a friend from work.
那个人还是她同事兼朋友
And I want you to know something.
我想告诉你听
I went to prison for stealing cars.
我是因为偷车才坐的牢
Oh, right, the tattoo...
噢 也对 你的纹身
I didn't rape anyone.
我没有强♥奸♥过任何人
I didn't murder anyone. I didn't kidnap anyone.
我没有杀过任何人 我也没有绑♥架♥过任何人
I didn't torture them sexually.
我也不会性♥虐♥别人
I'm just a man.
我只是一个男人
I'm a simple man who's made mistakes.
我只是很普通的一个会犯错的男人
They stink.
它们臭死了
They smell like betrayal.
闻起来就跟背叛一个味道
Good-bye.
再见
Oh!
噢
Oh.
噢
Hey, that was... that was ugly.
刚刚真是惨不忍♥睹
I'm sorry. And it was a lot harsher than I meant it to be.
我很抱歉 我没想着把事情弄这么糟的
But you're such a cool girl
可你是多么酷的一妞啊
and there are so many fish in the sea.
外面世界好男人多得是啊
You know, wait till there's a terrorist attack.
对了 你就等下一轮恐怖袭击来了
All the guys get really horny then.
到时候所有男的都会饥渴难耐
Yeah, no, thank you. Thanks, Mindy,
好吧 不了 谢谢 谢啦 Mindy
for telling me he's an ex-con.
谢谢你告诉我他是前科犯
You know, it's just... I'm bummed
你懂吗 就是 我有点丧气了
'cause it is so hard to meet a good man.
这年头能遇见个好男人是多么艰难
But you know what? Maybe I'll just call Fritz in Berlin.
不过话说回来 或许我该给柏林的Fritz打个电♥话♥
I mean, he said he was only gay that one time.
他自己也说他就基那么一回
Okay, well, um, can I call you again to hang out?
好吧 嗯 我以后还能打电♥话♥喊你出来玩吗
I'd love to see you. You know what?
我真的很想再见你 这样子啊
I'll... I'll call you.
还是我来打电♥话♥吧
You know, if you hadn't invited him to my party
你要知道 要不是你邀请他来我派对
then none of this... No.
这些都不会 才不是呢
Why did you sell Morgan out like that?
你为什么就那样把Morgan出♥卖♥♥♥了
I've never seen him that sad
我都去过五次他狗狗的葬礼了
and I've been to five of his dogs' funerals.
都没见他伤心成那样
Okay, I support Morgan. I gave him a job.
好咯 我可支持Morgan了 我给了他工作
I give him the tomatoes from my sandwich.
我连我三明治里的番茄都给他吃
I went to his level one improv class graduation show, okay?
我还去了他的一级即兴班毕业秀 好吗
He's fine. Yeah, and you told
他好着呢 是啊 而你刚刚把他
his worst secret to a girl he likes.
最羞耻的秘密告诉给了他喜欢的女孩
Why would you wanna ruin his relationship?
你为什么要毁掉他的姻缘啊
Wait, are you in love with Morgan?
等等 你是爱上Morgan了吗
Are you out of your Goddamn mind?
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
In love with Morgan? Okay, okay I'm sorry,
我会爱上Morgan吗 好吧好吧对不起
but what is going on?
但到底发生什么了
Why do you care if Morgan dates somebody?
你为什么那么介意Morgan是不是跟别人约会了
I guess I don't think of him as a person.
我猜是因为我不把他当人看吧
You know, I think of him more as, like, a singing candelabra
在我心里 他就像是会唱赞歌♥的枝形烛台
that tells me I'm pretty.
负责赞叹我有多美
Damn. What do you think of me?
卧♥槽♥ 那我在你心里是什么
Well, you're Belle, obviously, because you read books.
你当然是贝儿啊 那么明显 因为你爱看书啊
Mm. Obviously.
嗯 确实很明显
I guess it's not really fair for me
我想我这样也确实不太公平
not to let Morgan have his own life
不放手让Morgan拥有自己人生
It's chilling that this is a realization for you,
我有点心寒这居然是你刚刚觉悟出来的
but I'm glad that you got there. Thanks.
但我也很庆幸你终于想明白了 谢谢
Ugh, okay, I have to go see him and make it right.
呃 好吧 我得去见见他把事情都说明白了
Do you want me to come with you?
要不我跟你一起去
No, I'm fine. I'm packing my Derringer.
不用 我没事 我带着我的德林加大口径手♥枪♥
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hell no. You shouldn't be here.
我的妈妈咪啊 你不应该出现在这里
Colette, just please let me in.
Colette 你就让我进去吧
Your hallway smells like ethnic stew.
你这走廊闻起来跟种族大杂烩一个味
That's actually coming from our apartment.
那股味其实是从我们公♥寓♥传出去的
Karen's been crocking pot all day.
Karen抽了一天大♥麻♥了
You stay away. You've ruined morgan's one chance at true love.
你滚远点 你把Morgan唯一一次获得真爱的机会毁了
Now he's better off just killing himself!
他现在还不如自杀算了
I told him And that's on you, bub.
我是这么说的 都怪你哟亲
Thanks a lot. He's not even here.
真是谢谢你了 他人都不在这
He's at the gym. Morgan's at the gym?
他在健身房♥那儿 Morgan去健身房♥了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I hear his moans. That was me farting.
我听见他的哀嚎了 那是我在放屁
No, it is not. I know what your farts sound like.
才不是呢 我知道你放屁声音是什么样子的
Excuse me. Get out of my way! Okay, okay, okay.
麻烦让让 别给我挡道 好吧 好吧 好吧
Ohh. Oh, Morgan.
噢 噢 Morgan
Were you just laying here, moaning this whole time?
你不会就一直躺在这里 自怨自艾哀嚎不断吧
No. I went to the bathroom and Karen walked in on me
不是 我去了趟厕所还被Karen误闯看到了
and it was humiliating.
那简直太羞耻了
You would've loved it.
你肯定会爱死的
Oh, my God. You've never sassed me before.
噢我的天啊 你以前从来没呛过我
Well, get used to it, bub.
呵 早点习惯吧 亲
Stop calling me bub!
别再叫我亲
Morgan, come.
Morgan 过来
Please?
求你了
Oh, God.
天啦噜
Morgan, hey.
Morgan 嘿
Can you please look at me?
你能不能就看我一眼
Won't you come and talk to me, just the two of us?
你可不可以过来跟我聊聊 就我们两个人聊
Are you sure you'll be safe alone in a room with an ex-con?
你确定你跟一个前科犯呆在同一个房♥间里会安全吗
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表