We owe it to the patients to get back to work.
我们为了病人也要回去工作
They need us more than we need two weeks paid vacation, so...
他们需要我们强于我们需要的那两周假期
congrats. You win.
恭喜 你们赢了
It looks like you got a text, I think.
你好像有短♥信♥了
Yeah, I'll just... check it later.
没错 我就 待会儿再看吧
I don't know, I think you should check it now.
我不知道 但我觉得你该现在看
Son, hurry up and sign!
孩子 赶快签吧
My girlfriend gets her bandages off today.
我女朋友的绷带今天得拆了
I'm just double checking all of the legal jargon.
我就再确认下所有的条款术语正确
Dropped my pen.
笔掉了
Look, if your name's too hard,
听着 要是你名字太复杂不会写
legally you can just make an "X."
法律上你可以就画个叉
You know what?
你们猜怎么样
This deal is terrible.
这份协议太烂了
We're not signing anything,
我们什么都不会签的
and we're prepared to wait as long as we need
而且我们要多久就能等多久
to get what we deserve.
为了能拿到我们应得的
What the hell?
什么鬼
Hey!
嘿
Mindy, how are you doing?
Mindy 你怎么样
How were the negotiations? I hope they went well.
协调怎么样了 我希望一切顺利
It turns out my surgery is not covered by insurance.
后来发现我的手术不在医保范围内
Apparently, English frailty is a pre-existing condition.
显然英国人昏厥是个既有疾病
Well, you know, I will say
你知道吗 我要说
that I think the negotiations went great.
我觉得我们协调得不错
Oh, oh, thank God.
哦 谢天谢地
It went great for the nurses, I meant.
我的意思是对护士们来说结果不错
They got everything they asked for...
他们要什么就有什么
almost everything, I'm not sure.
几乎是这样 我不是很确定
They kicked me out for ruining everything.
我搞砸了太多事 他们把我赶了出来
Let me tuck you right in.
让我帮你把被子压压好
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I didn't follow your instructions 'cause...
我没能遵守你的指导因为
No. I had a crisis of conscience.
不 我的良心出现危机
No!
不
Ah, Mindy, my chest. Oh, no.
啊Mindy我的心脏 哦不
Oh, my God, I'm having chest pains.
我的天呐 我又开始心绞痛了
No, you're being theatrical, you're fine.
不 你就是太戏剧化了 你身体很好
Mindy, call the doctor.
Mindy现在叫医生
Actually, I can't 'cause they're all
事实上我不能 因为他们所有人
really mad at us right now.
现在都对我们很生气
But I can get you a nurse, 'cause they love us.
但我能帮你交个护士 护士很爱我们
Okay, don't die. Mindy!
好的 别死啊 Mindy
I'll be right back. Mindy!
我马上回来 Mindy
Yay, it's so good to have a job again.
能再有个工作太好了
Unemployed people in Manhattan just talk about cold brew coffee
曼哈顿没工作的人整天只谈冷水冲咖啡
and "Mr. Robot" All day, it's awful.
还有黑客军团 太糟了
Oh, God.
哦天呐
Hey, I am so excited to see you,
嘿 我真高兴见到你
and I have something for you that is even better than a gift.
而且我有比礼物更好的东西给你
Oh, errands?
哦 让我跑腿吗
I haven't run an errand in over a month,
我已经近一个月没有跑过腿了
and you need eye-bag concealer. What's going on?
你还要眼袋遮瑕膏 怎么了
My eyes are perfect, stop, stop, don't guess.
我的眼睛很好 停下来 别猜了
It's a hug.
我要给你个拥抱
Like a real hug where my breasts push against your chest.
一个真正的胸对胸的拥抱
Just don't get a boner.
别给勃起了
Too late.
太迟了
Well, it's official.
好吧 已经确定了
Absolutely no good came from this strike.
这次罢♥工♥什么好事也没带来
All the doctors hate me.
所有的医生都恨我
I've been kicked off the hospital ballroom dancing team.
我已经被医院宴会舞蹈队踢出来了
Oh, yeah, Dr. Reed,
哦对 Reed医生
we just wanted to say we're sorry you got what you deserve
我们想说很抱歉你反抗我们
for fighting our strike.
落得了这个应得的下场
Thank you, Tamra, that means a lot.
谢谢 Tamra 这对我意义重大
See, Jeremy?
看到没Jeremy
All this time you thought you were Margaret Thatcher.
这段时间你一直觉得你是铁娘子撒切尔夫人
Turns out, you were an even better Prime Minister.
但其实你是个更加好的首相
Oh, uh, Winston Churchill?
哦 温斯顿·丘吉尔吗
Huh? Who dat?
什么 他是谁
No, Hugh Grant, from "Love Actually."
不是 休·格兰特 真爱至上里的
Oh, yeah.
哦 对
Another great movie, "Taken,"
还有一部好电影 飓风营救
starring Liam Neeson, also in "Love Actually."
连姆·尼森主演 他也演了真爱至上
Get back to work.
回去工作
Back to work. I love you.
回去工作了 爱你
Ben?
Ben
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I know the nurses' deal is good,
我知道护士拿到不错的条件
but I still don't think you can afford this neighborhood.
但我还是不觉得你有钱住在这
I came to see you.
我是来看你的
Oh, to thank me for my selfless act.
感谢我的无私之举
Oh, I guess I'm not the rich, entitled princess
我猜我不是你想象中的那个富有
you thought I was.
高贵的公主
I'm more like the hooker with the heart of gold,
我跟像是心怀梦想的站街女
and hot bod...
身材火♥辣♥
Will you shut up?... And great...
闭嘴好吗 还有很棒的
No, I didn't come here to thank you.
不是 我不是来谢谢你的
Then why are you here?
那你来这干嘛
It turns out I've been thinking about our kiss.
事实上我一直在想我们的吻
A kiss? Did we kiss?
一个吻 我们亲过吗
Oh, I forgot.
哦 我忘了
Oh, you forgot?
哦 你忘啦
Well, maybe I should remind you.
那我也许该提醒你的
Classic.
经典
Handsome nurse lands temperamental doctor.
帅气护士搞上喜怒无常的医生
Look at that, Noodles, look.
看看 小面条 看啊
Look, you little pervert.
看啊你个小变♥态♥
See, what you do is licking.
看到没 你那个只能叫舔
That's a kiss.
这才叫吻
Those two are falling in love,
这两个人要相爱了
I'm talking to a dog.
我在跟狗讲话
Everyone's happy.
每个人都开心
All right, come on.
好了 走吧
Let's get back to the subway.
我们回地铁吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表