Dignified? No.
优雅吗 不
Effective? Very.
有效吗 非常
Wow.
哇
That is shocking.
这太让人震惊了
Anna, I'm sorry, that is unacceptable.
Anna 我很抱歉 这是不可接受的
As Gandhi said, "You can be mad,
就像甘地说的 你可以发疯
but you ain't got not right to slap no one."
但你没权利扇别人耳光
You slapped Morgan this morning.
你早晨扇了Morgan耳光
You know what?
你们知道吗
Guys, I am so sorry I brought in this violent criminal.
各位 我很抱歉我带来这位暴♥力♥的罪犯
Honestly, for the safety of our patients, I...
说实话 为了我们病人的安全 我
Get out... get out of the way.
起开 别挡着路
Okay.
好吧
Anna, I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
Anna 我非常遗憾你经历了这种事
Believe me, the only name you'll be called here
相信我 你在这里的唯一称呼
is "Colleague."
是 同事
Yes, welcome to the team, sweetheart.
没错 欢迎加入我们团队 甜心
Uh, sorry, sugar. Pumpkin?
呃 对不起 亲爱的 亲
No, that's fine, because you're not ugly.
哦 这没关系 因为你不丑
Hey. Oh, God!
嘿 哦天啊
What do you think about this shirt?
你觉得这件衬衫怎么样
Is this good for Dr. Z's welcome drinks?
可以穿去Z医生的欢迎酒会吗
I got it at Barney's warehouse sale.
我在Barney家仓库买♥♥的
Do you remember my friend Barney?
你还记得我朋友Barney吗
My neighbor, no teeth? Moved into a warehouse.
我邻居 没牙的那个 搬进了一个仓库
Eh, we're having welcome drinks for Dr. Z?
厄 我们要给Z医生办欢迎酒会
Mmhmm. When I started here,
恩 当我刚来的时候
there were no welcome drinks.
就没有任何欢迎酒会
I've never been welcomed anywhere.
我在哪都没被欢迎过
Are you gonna come? Please.
你会来吗 求你了
Ugh, I can't. I have to go to Jersey to see Ben.
呃 我去不了 我得去新泽西见Ben
But, you know, let's put a pin in this.
但是 你知道的 咱们先暂停一下
Wha...
什
Dr. Z...
Z医生
do you like this shirt?
你喜欢这件衬衫吗
I'm gathering you want me to say yes,
我觉得你想让我说喜欢
even if I don't feel that way.
即使我不那么觉得
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
从来没人对我说过这么暖的话
I'll walk you to your office.
我送你去办公室
Okay, uh...
好吧 呃
Ah, corn's so good.
啊 玉米太好吃了
I didn't know that corn came on, like, a cob like this.
我都不知道玉米是从这样的穗里长出来的
Yeah. Hey, I got to tell you...
好吧 嘿 我得和你说
besides that boring-ass ride to get here,
除了来的路上很无聊
I think I love New Jersey.
我想我喜欢新泽西
You know, I can't believe that you can park
你知道的 我都不敢相信你可以
right next to your house.
在你房♥子旁边停车
What are you doing? What?
你干嘛呢 什么
This isn't a park. This is my backyard.
这不是公园 这是我家后院
That could break my lawnmower.
这会弄坏我的割草机的
Oh, man, I am so sorry.
哦 天 对不起
It just felt right, you know?
只是这感觉很对 你懂吗
It was very wrong.
这非常不对
Didn't miss my train. Thank God.
没有错过我的车 谢天谢地
See, it wasn't a mistake
看吧 在Bada Bing停车
to stop at the Bada Bing and get a photo.
照相也不是什么错
See, for a strip club,
看吧 对一个脱衣舞俱乐部来说
they serve a surprisingly good breakfast.
他们提供的早餐非常棒
But that was my first time there.
不过这是我第一次去
Hey, I had a really nice time visiting New Jersey.
嘿 我在新泽西过的非常愉快
I'm glad you came. Me too.
很开心你来了 我也是
Mwah. Ah, I don't want to leave.
啊 我不想走
I'll see you soon. But I have a patient at 8:00.
很快再见的 但我8点有个病人
All right. I'll see you really soon.
好吧 回头见
Okay, I'm gonna do this on the train.
好吧 我得在车上弄了
On the train.
车上
Tickets.
查票
Here you go.
给你
This ticket is for Manhattan.
这是去曼哈顿的票
Yeah, I live there...
是的 我在那住
Tribeca, specifically.
确切的说 是特里贝克区
Nice to meet you, Melania,
很高兴见到你 Melania
but this is the express train to Philadelphia.
但这趟特快是去费城的
Oh, no. God.
哦 不 天呐
Guys? Oh, God, guys, I am so sorry that I'm late.
大家伙 哦天 不好意思我迟到了
Look, is my 8:00 here, or did she already leave?
听着 我八点那个病人来了吗 还是她已经离开了
No, she's still here. Don't worry.
没有 她还在呢 别担心
The new American doctor took her.
那个新的美国医生和她一起
What?
什么
Now, remember to take your prenatals, Robin.
现在 记着带着你的产前检查 Robin
And contrary to what Dr. Lahiri said,
和Lahiri说的相反
you cannot crush them up and snort them.
你不能碾碎它们然后就着酒喝下去
Dr. Lahiri, thank you so much
Lahiri医生 太感谢你了
for referring me to Dr. Ziev.
把我推荐给Ziev医生
I'm, like, totally in love with her.
我好像 完全爱上她了
Wow. Well, who isn't?
哇 好吧 谁不是呢
And I am so happy that this worked out.
我很开心奏效了
Girl power.
女性力量
Well, uh, I will see you in two weeks, Robin.
好了 呃 2周内见 Robin
Bye.
再见
Ooh. Meow!
哦 喵
Looks like a catfight's coming.
看起来要有女性大战了
It was only a matter of time.
只是时间问题
Looks like we've got a Bette Davis,
看起来我们有了Bette Davis
Joan Crawford situation.
Joan Crawford情形
Okay.
好吧
You think you can just steal my patient?
你觉得你可以就这样偷我的病人
Nate Berkus?
Nate Berkus
Hi.
你好
Oprah's personal design guru?
欧普拉的个人设计专家
Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗
I was in the studio audience of your show,
我曾是你节目的现场观众
and they threw me out for doing the Arsenio.
因为我模仿Arsenio的动作 被扔出去了
I was like, "Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo!"
我就表演 吼 吼 吼 吼
Yeah. How could I forget that?
当然 我怎么能忘了
You do remember.
你确实记得
Uh, Nate, I'm sorry.
呃 Nate 不好意思
I'm gonna have to deal with this.
我得处理这个了
Clearly. Send Jeremiah my love.
很明显 向Jeremiah问好
Of course. So good to see you.
当然 见到你太棒了
You too. Thanks. Talk to you soon.
你也是 谢谢 回聊
Kisses. You're all right here, right?
亲亲 你没事 对吧
Oh, I'm fine. Okay.
哦 我很好 Ok
It was great meeting you in person,
很高兴见到你本人
and tell Jeremiah I said hi, too.
也帮我向Jeremiah问好
He doesn't know you.
他不认识你
Who the hell do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得你是谁啊
The youngest non-Asian to get an MD from Harvard.
哈佛最年轻的的非亚裔医学士
Also, I had a documentary at Sundance
并且 我在圣丹斯电影节有一部纪录片
about the bleaching of the coral reefs.
是关于珊瑚礁白化的
Okay, I saw that. That was hella moving...
好吧 我看了 非常的感人
about a subject that I thought I would not care at all about,
对于一个我认为我根本不在乎的事务
but mostly because of Liev Schreiber's narration.
但主要是因为Liev Schreiber的配音
What you did was so unprofessional.
你做的是非常不专业的
Well, I think it's pretty unprofessional
好吧 我认为非常不专业的是
to show up an hour and 32 minutes late for work.
上班迟到1小时32分钟
You know what? I totally understand
你知道吗 我完全理解
why your old practice fired you,
为什么你之前的诊所炒了你
'cause I'm firing you.
因为我要炒了你
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表