they don't understand subtle communication like me and you?
万一他们的理解力并不像你我那么强呢
Get out. You are wasting my time.
出去 你在浪费我时间
I could try saying that to Karen,
我可以对Karen试试这句话
but I don't know how she's gonna take it.
但我不确定她能不能接受
Morgan, get out. Okay, okay. No, no, no.
Morgan 滚出去 好了 我懂了
Morgan, colon, dialogue, "Get out!"
Morgan 冒号♥ 说 "滚出去"
I get it. Will it work?
我懂了 这有用吗
But you're right. I've got to stand up for myself.
但你说的对 我必须坚定自己的立场
I'm gonna keep my date with Dina.
我和Dina的约会绝不改期
Get the hell out of here!
赶紧给我滚出去
Aah, I know! I can't believe I've got a hot date too!
我知道 我也不相信自己能约上她
Oh, my God. I got to go.
我得走了
Can't just sit in here and gab with you all day.
可不能成天坐这和你闲聊
I know you'd love that. Yeah!
虽然我知道你很喜欢
So I told the TSA woman,
我当时就给海关安检那个女的说
if you're gonna pat down my breasts for this long,
如果你还要继续摸我的胸的话
I'd like to be paid. Excuse me, Jeremy.
我就得收费了 打扰一下 Jeremy
I was hoping you could take a look at Mrs. Suarez.
你能不能看一下Suarez夫人的情况
She wants a second opinion. Her fetus doesn't like me.
她想听听别人的意见 她的胎儿不太喜欢我
Second opinion? I'm flattered.
要我的意见 荣幸之至
People around here normally ignore my opinions.
这的人基本都不在意我的看法
Mrs. Suarez is in the exam room when you're ready.
Suarez夫人会在检测室等你
Now isn't she a breath of fresh air?
她如今让人眼前一新了
Now that she's had a week to get over her marriage,
既然离她离婚已经过去一周了
I think I'm gonna ask her on a date.
我正考虑约她出去
She's the kind of woman
她属于那种
mother would come down from the attic for.
你妈都愿意下楼来看一看的女人
Hey, man, you need to get on this Anna thing fast.
约Anna这事你可得快点行动
A girl that hot does not stay single for long.
像她这样火♥辣♥的女人可不会一直单着
I can hear Leonardo DiCaprio turning his yacht around
我都能听见莱昂纳多开着他的游艇冲过来了
as we speak.
就我们说话这会
Ah, this is so stressful. I haven't journalled
我也很有压力 我还没有
through my feelings on the topic.
好好审视我的感受
You know what? You're a loser,
你知道吗 你就是个怂货
and you should stay single till you die,
活该孤独终老
or you should marry your bird.
或者你就和你家鸟结婚吧
Yeah, as if that's legal.
说得好像能结一样
Fine. I like her. I'm gonna ask her out.
好了 我喜欢她 我会约她的
I just... as Jody's friend,
只是 Jody和我是朋友
I've got to tell him first.
我得先和他说清楚
Boo. Male friendships are boring.
男人间的友谊最无聊了
The only friendships worth thinking about are
唯一有意思的友谊关系是
Gayle and Oprah or, like,
像Gayle和Oprah那种 或者
a young African-American boy and his Jewish chess master.
一个非裔美国年轻男孩和他的犹太棋师
Yeah, you've already told me that movie idea.
你已经跟我说过你你的这个电影点子了
I love it.
非常棒
Good luck!
祝你好运
Well, hi, Jeremy. Come on in.
嗨 Jeremy 进来吧
I'm just popping in to let you know
我只是过来告诉你一声
I'm gonna be asking Anna out on a date.
我准备约Anna出去
Okay, bye.
好了 再见
Oh, sweetie, no.
不对 等一下
Maybe you misheard me.
你刚可能听错了
I'm gonna be asking Anna out.
是我准备约Anna出去
No. I heard you. It's just I also like Anna.
我没听错 问题是我也喜欢她
And I think she likes me too.
而且我认为她也喜欢我
In fact, she kissed me the other day.
实际上 她有一天吻了我
So? She kissed me too.
那又如何 她也亲过我
What? And also I called dibs,
什么 而且 我刚已经优先抢注了
and you know the rules.
你应该懂这些规矩的
You can't call dibs on an adult woman
你没有权利就这样抢注一个成年女人
like she's the last comfy chair at movie night.
搞得像她是电影之夜的最后一个舒服的椅子一样
Why don't you go find yourself another nice girl?
为什么你不另外找一个漂亮妹子
As long as it's somebody I haven't already called dibs on,
只要是我还没有抢注的
you're good to go.
你都可以上
Oh, I see. I see.
哦 我明白了 明白了
I'm meant to let you do whatever the hell it is you like
我就应该让你想做什么就做什么
just because you're the alpha and I'm the beta.
就因为你是老大而我是老二
Well, I wouldn't put it that way.
好吧 我不会那样来阐述
I'd say I'm the strong, decisive leader,
我会说我是强大果断的领导者
and you're the sensitive musical one
而你是敏感的擅长音乐的那个
who looks up to me, the alpha.
一直敬仰着我这个老大
Oh, did I go and say it?
噢 我是不是说出来了
Just because my best friends are a piano and a bird
就因为我最好的朋友是个钢琴和只鸟
doesn't make me the beta.
并不意味着我是老二
I'm asking Anna out, and I don't give a damn what you think.
我要约Anna出去 而且我不会在乎你♥他♥妈♥怎么想
Tamra, I haven't been on the social scene
Tamra 自从我在歌♥剧院的台阶上摔倒后
since I fell down the steps at the opera.
就再也没参与过任何社交场合了
What would be an impressive first date
怎么样能使第一次约会印象深刻呢
for a woman that, you know, I really want her to wow.
让一个女人 你懂的 我想要让她感到惊喜
Now, this is a real woman
喂 这得是个真实的女人
and not like the time you got catfished...
不像你被网骗的那次
by a man with no arms and no legs.
是一个没有手脚的男人
No. This is a real woman, Tamra.
不 这是个真实的女人 Tamra
First, take her to dinner at Helsinki.
首先 带她去赫尔辛基吃饭
It's that new ice restaurant
是个新开的冰餐厅
that just opened up in Rhom-Tri.
刚在菱翠开张
The rhombus under Tribeca. Okay.
在翠贝卡地区的菱形区 好吧
Oh, and then take her to see that play
哦 然后带她去看那个戏剧
where Jake Gyllenhaal just moves furniture around the stage.
就是Jake Gyllenhaal只是在舞台上移♥动♥家具的那一场
Furniture, Jake Gyllenhaal. If you do those two things,
家具 Jake Gyllenhaal 如果你这两件事都做了
you know what the third thing you're gonna do is.
你知道你要做的第三件事是什么啦
The apple crumble for dessert at Serendipity. Scrumptious.
在幸福意外餐厅吃苹果片作为甜点 超好吃
You might run into Dr. K, 'cause I told him
你可能会遇见K医生 因为我告诉他
to do the same stuff with Anna
和Anna做一样的事
on their first date tomorrow night.
在他们明晚的第一次约会上
Jody's already asked Anna out?
Jody已经约Anna出去了
He got her dad's permission and everything.
他得到了她爸爸的许可之类的
Who are you asking out?
你要约谁出去
Your partner from salsa class?
你萨尔萨舞蹈班的舞伴
Tamra, you know we have an odd number,
Tamra 你知道我们学生人数是单数
and I am forced to dance with Instructor Carlos.
所以我被逼和Carlos老师跳
Hey, Anna. Wanna prank call pizza places with me?
嘿 Anna 想要和我一起给披萨店打恶作剧电♥话♥吗
I think you'd be really good at it.
我觉得你应该会很擅长这个
I don't think so. I have some paperwork I need to do tonight.
还是别了 我今晚还有一些文件要写
Okay, well..
好吧 嗯
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你来这儿干嘛
I was just in the neighborhood,
我正好在这附近
and I thought to myself,
然后我就自己想啊
"Well, got some Prosecco
嗯 身上有普洛塞克酒
And some strawberries and clotted cream,
还有一些草莓一些凝脂奶油
A jigsaw puzzle.
一个拼图
Why not pop in on my old mate Mindy?"
为什么不来看看我的老友Mindy呢
Huh? This is weird. That's not weird.
啊 真奇怪 不奇怪
Just want to hang out with you, that's all.
就想和你一起玩玩 就是这样
And anyone else who happens to be here.
还有恰好也在这儿的其他人
Oh, Leo. I'm sorry, man.
噢 Leo 对不起 哥们
I don't know how to tell you this,
我不知道怎么告诉你
but he thinks you're lame.
但是他觉得你很逊
Well, it's...
额 是
Oh, Anna? Yes, you idiot.
噢 Anna 是的 你个傻瓜
Jody's taking her on a date tomorrow night,
Jody明晚要带她去约会
so time is of the essence.
所以时间很重要
Please just help me out.
请帮帮我
Anna, guess who's here? It's Jeremy.
Anna 猜谁来了 是Jeremy诶
Oh, hello, Jeremy.
噢 嗨 Jeremy
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛呢
Oh, this is totally normal.
哦 这完全是常态
He comes over all the time to watch movies.
他总是过来看电影
We eat snotted cream. Clotted cream.
我们一起吃黏黏的奶油 凝脂奶油
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表