Get out!
快出去
I'm performing a delivery!
我在给人接生啊
You are surprisingly strong.
你力气出奇得大啊
Are you insane, barging in like that?
疯了吗你 就这么冲进去
The first words that baby heard were you calling me a skank.
小宝宝一出生听到的第一句话就是你叫我"婊♥子♥"
Well, if you're not a skank,
你要不是婊♥子♥
why did you go to dinner with my brother last night,
为啥昨晚你要和我哥一起吃饭
Dr. Trang?
大名鼎鼎的Trang医生
Your brother's Jody Kimball-Kinney?
你哥是Jody Kimball-Kinney
Yeah! I wasn't on a date with him.
没错 我们没在约会
Do I look like I want drug-resistant crabs?
你觉得我起来像是想染上性病吗
I was interviewing him for a job at my practice.
我是在为我诊所的职位给他面试
Oh, you tried to poach him like he's some
你是想温水煮青蛙 哄他入局
delicious brunch egg?
来个日久生情吗
No, he came to me.
不是 是他来找我的
He said he felt uncomfortable at his practice
他说他在现在的诊所很不自在
and was looking for a change.
想换换地方
Did he not tell you? Sure.
他没告诉你吗 当然
Uh, yup, uh... he didn't tell me.
当然 没有告诉我
Um, which is... weird, 'cause, uh...
太 太奇怪了 因为
I mean, we definitely kept secrets from each other before.
我是说 我们之前肯定有相互隐瞒秘密
All the time, all the time.
经常隐瞒 常事常事
It's...whoop-dee-doo!
没什么大不 了
The show is called "Botched"?
这节目居然叫"整容大补救"
She looks better than me.
她整残了都比我漂亮
Hey, Min. Been looking for ya.
Min 一直找你呢
You didn't respond to my text, asking you to go for a hike.
我邀请你一起徒步旅行 你没回我
I didn't respond for two reasons.
我没回你有两个原因
First: how dare you?
第一 你竟然
Second: how dare you?
第二 你竟然
Okay, I don't think I completely understand.
我没完全懂
Why did a lab tech come to my office
为什么有个实验室技术员来我办公室
and say that you were her boyfriend?
说你是她男朋友
Oh, my God. Lisa?
我的天 是Lisa吗
Lisa?
她叫Lisa
It figures your hot girlfriend would have
我就知道你性感的女朋友
a sexy name like Lisa.
会有个性感的名字 比如Lisa
Look, she's not my girlfriend, okay?
听我说 她不是我女朋友
We're just...hanging out.
我们只是 随便玩玩
Wait. Are we just hanging out?
慢着 那我们也是随便玩玩咯
No. I mean, I don't know.
不是 我是说 我也不清楚
We haven't really talked about it.
我们从没细谈这事儿
Yeah, we haven't talked about it, but we're sleeping together.
是没谈过 但我们睡过了啊
You gave me a book of poetry.
你还送了我本诗集
I almost read it!
我还差点儿看了
Okay, I'm leaving. Wait, Mindy.
我要走了 等等 Mindy
And you cannot come to that Doctor Universe party.
不许你来宇宙博士的派对
Unless you're "Hanging out" With Scarlett Johansson, too.
除非你同时还和斯嘉丽约翰逊"随便玩玩"
Dr. Trang told us you're trying to leave Shulman.
Trang医生告诉我们 你想离开舒尔曼
Were you gonna leave without me?
你想撇下我一走了之吗
Is there another sister/coworker I should know about?
你是不是还有其他亲妹兼同事是我不知道的
Well, knowing Father, there are almost certainly
你也知道我们的老爸 几乎可以肯定
sisters we don't know about.
我俩都不知道的妹妹多的是
And yes, I am thinking about leaving.
是的 我确实在考虑辞职
Is this because every morning I go into your lunch
是不是因为我每天早晨
and I take one slice of meat off your sandwich?
都从你午餐三明治里拿走一块肉
Oh, my...
我的天
It is humiliating working with a person who has spurned you.
和一个曾经甩掉你的人共事太丢人了
Every day, I have to watch Mindy butter her donut
每天早上 我都要眼睁睁看着Mindy用黄油涂甜甜圈
while she microwaves her bacon.
同时用微波炉热培根
I can't take it.
简直是煎熬
You got rejected, bro. Get over it.
不是过被甩了 老哥 挺挺就过去了
Happened to me, too.
我也被甩过啊
Think of it this way, we are both coworkers
你要这么想 我们既是同事
who were friend-zoned by Dr. L, so we're, like, the same.
又被L医生当成朋友对待 这么说 我们是一类人呀
I've made up my mind, and once a Kimball-Kinney
我意已决 Kimball-Kinney家的人
makes their decision, that duck is in the dog's mouth.
决定的事 就是板上钉钉的事
Is this because you walked in on me going to the bathroom
是不是因为你进浴室正好撞上
and I had all my clothes off?
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的我
Oh, for f...
求你别说了
Oh, cheer up, Mindy. No.
别哭了 Mindy 我要哭
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't you text Leland and see if he wants
要不你发个短♥信♥给Leland 看看他能不能
to take you to the party as his date?
邀请你作他的对象来参加聚会
Yes. Here.
好主意 来垫着
It would really help me out.
也能帮我个大忙
I mean, it's Leland Breakfast.
是Leland Breakfast耶
All the women want to sleep with him
所有的女人都想和他睡
and all the men want...
所有的男人都想
Want to watch. Yeah, it's perfect.
在旁边看 没错 太赞了
Shouldn't I break up with Ben first?
那我是不是该先和Ben分手
But, wait, were we even dating?
不过 慢着 我们有在交往吗
Was that even his penis?
当时插♥进♥来是他的丁丁吗
Please, Mindy!
求你了 Mindy
If you care about me at all, you will do this.
你要是有那么一丁点儿在乎我 就该给他发短♥信♥
Okay, okay! Ow!
好啦好啦 疼死了
Fine, I'll sleep with a celebrity, jeez.
好吧 我会和名人睡觉的啦 瞧你这样
Excuse me.
让我起来
Okay.
好了
There, I did it. Okay?
发出去了 行了不
He's not gonna respond.
反正他不会回我
Oh, my God, it's on. I think.
天哪 他答应了 我猜
Can you translate this?
你能翻译下吗
Yes!
他同意了
You about to be with Leland Breakfast.
你要和Leland Breakfast在一起啦
Yes!
太好啦
Flecks of blood in stool.
粪便里有血迹
Hey, Morgan.
嘿 Morgan
Do you know if Mindy's cooled off yet?
Mindy消气了没
I want to go to her place to apologize,
我想去她那儿道歉
but I'm just not sure if I should wear a cup.
但不确定要不要穿盔甲防身
Too little too late, bro.
盔甲也救不了你 太迟了 老弟
She will be going to Dr. Reed's party with Leland Breakfast.
她要和Leland Breakfast一起参加Reed医生的聚会
You snooze, you fail. What? Damn it.
稍不注意 全盘皆输 什么 卧♥槽♥
I wish I was Doctor Universe so I can go back in time
我真希望自己是宇宙博士 这样就能让时光倒流
and change what happened.
改变发生的一切
I thought his power was manipulating the universe.
我以为他的能力是操控宇宙
Time travel is one of the ways he manipulates it.
时光穿梭是他操纵宇宙的方式之一
Don't nitpick, I'm in a bad place right now.
别挑刺儿了 我现在不爽着呢
Okay, what'd you expect. You got all sketchy with Dr. L.
你还想怎样 你玩弄了L医生啊
Look, technically, I wasn't cheating
严格来说 我没有劈腿
'cause we never had the conversation.
因为我们从没好好谈过 说在一起了
No, no...once people start falling back on technicalities,
不不不 人们一旦退回到"严格来说"
they know they're wrong, okay?
他们就知道自己错了
Dr. L said to me, "Morgan, you can't just walk into my office,"
L医生跟我说"Morgan 你不能随便进我办公室"
but technically, she didn't say that I couldn't crawl
不过严格来说 她也没说我不能爬进去
or slither or scoot on my butt like a sick dog,
滑进去 或者像生病的狗一样用屁♥股♥蹭进去
but I know I'm wrong when I do it.
但我知道那样做就是错的
I think there's a good point in there somewhere.
我觉得你说得有那么点道理
Yeah. Thanks, Morgan.
那是 谢了 Morgan
Are you expecting a tip?
你还想要小费吗
Were you pleased with your service?
你对我的服务满意吗
Anyway, so, I said to Idina Menzel,
然后我就对Idina Menzel
"Darling, your chest appears to be 'defying gravity.'"
"亲爱的 你的胸部似乎很'反重力'啊"
And then she, uh...well, she smacked me across the face.
然后她 呃 好吧 她给了我一耳光
Real "Wicked"-like.
真是淘气
Why? What's "Wicked"? Shut up.
为什么 什么是淘气 闭嘴
It's so nice that Jeremy threw this party for you.
Jeremy能为你办个聚会真是太好了
He's typically pretty secretive.
他通常很神秘
Yeah, I suppose so.
恩 我猜也是
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表