Okay. Hopefully one that's
好的 最好是那种
got some advanced therapy in it.
有复杂配方的
And you just want to kind of just
然后要做的就是
load it on right there. Yeah.
挤在这里 好的
You know what I mean Really slather because...
一定要多挤一点因为
Is that a little too much? No, there's no such thing.
这是不是有点太多了 完全没有
Okay. Your skin is your most
好吧 你的肌肤是你
important part of your body.
身体最重要的部分
Also, your big...
另一个就是你的大
Jesus!
天呐
Oh, no.
哦不
I got...no, no, no, keep rolling.
我这 不不 继续拍吧
Keep rolling.
继续拍吧
Oh...
哦
Hey, man, this is really uncool.
听着 你这么做太不厚道了
You better call me back.
你最好回我电♥话♥
You ditched this morning.
你今天早上放的鸽子
Morgan broke an $8,000 camera,
让Mrogan摔坏了八千块的摄影机
and I've been banned from "The Today Show,"
还搞得我被被禁止参加今日秀
just after they lifted the last ban.
上一次的禁令才刚刚取消
Call me back.
回我电♥话♥
He goes down so hard.
他摔得真惨
Yo, Morgan, you're trending more than Ben, man.
哟 Morgan 你现在比Ben还要红
Everyone's calling you Nurse Moron.
大家都叫你白♥痴♥护士
Yeah, I know, 'cause they want
对 我知道 因为大家
me to be "More on" The show.
都希望我能再上今日秀
No. Look at...
才不是呢 看哪
Good on you, Morgan, for contributing to
做得不错 Morgan 为社会上
the rapid descent of straight, white men
白人直男地位的日渐下滑
in our society. That's right, it's our turn.
做了贡献 没错 该轮到我们了
Yes.
没错
Yeah...oh!
好 哦
God, no matter how many times I watch it,
这东西我不管看多少次
I still can't remember it happening.
我还是记不得怎么发生的
So good.
太棒了
So good.
太棒了
Oh, yeah! The man of the hour!
哦对 风云人物来了
Thank you for not showing up this morning,
谢谢你今天早上没有出现
because I don't know if you heard,
因为我不知道你听说了没有
but I am America's hot new thing.
但现在我是全美热谈
Move over, computers. Right?
电脑 过去点 没错
To celebrate, we're gonna have a real Hollywood party
为了庆祝 我们在我们那里搞了个
at our place. Glitz and glamour.
正宗好莱坞派对 闪瞎你们的眼
I'm gonna mix wine and ginger ale to make champagne.
我会把酒和姜汁汽水倒在一起做香槟
What?
怎么样
That sounds...great.
这听上去 不错
Hey, have you guys seen Mindy?
你们见过Mindy了吗
I really need to talk to her.
我真的要和她谈谈
She went to go buy a new dress because
她出去买♥♥新裙子了
she says everything she owns is too nice for our apartment.
她说她的裙子比我的房♥子高档太多了
So she's going to the party?
那么她会去参加派对
Yeah, she didn't tell you about it?
对啊 她之前没有告诉过你吗
She did. Of course, she did.
她说过 当然说过
You're gonna go? Yeah. Wouldn't miss it.
你会来吗 没错 肯定会去
Can you please bring napkins?
那你能带点餐巾纸过来吗
And...
还有
I don't know, like 9 pounds of shrimp?
我不知道 大概8斤虾仁
Oh, please bring shrimp?
哦 请一定要带虾仁
Please? Please, please, please?
拜托 拜托
Please bring shrimp. Please, please, please.
请一定要带虾仁 拜托 拜托
I'm gonna bring the napkins.
我会带餐巾纸去的
Okay. I'll see you there though.
好的 到时候见
See you, buddy.
到时候见
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I can't.
我不行了
Come on, Morgan. I believe in you.
来吧 Morgan 我对你有信心
I...let me see... it's kind of like a...
我 让我想想 大概是
it's one of these.
应该有这样
You got it.
你可以的
You know what it is?
你知道是怎么回事吗
I had more lotion on the other day.
我那天手上的挤得更加多
This one, I think we're ready.
这一次 我觉得我准备好了
Come on, Morgan!
拜托 Morgan
We want to see you be Nurse Moron like on TV.
我们想要看电视上的那个白♥痴♥护士
I'm trying, okay? I'm not like a trained monkey
我已经在试了好吗 我又不是猴子
that can just do stuff... forget it, I'm out of here.
教什么就会做什么 别想了 我不做了
Oh! Jesus!
哦 天呐
Oh! My salsa!
噢 我的莎莎酱
I cut off my fingertip chopping the cilantro.
切这香菜我手指头也切掉了
Oh.
哦
Hey, don't look at me like that, Charlemagne.
嘿 别这么看我 查理曼大帝
The drinks at this party are small.
这里的酒杯太小了
You have to have a lot of them.
所以要喝很多杯
Leave me alone.
别烦我
There's nothing sadder than
没有什么比一个漂亮姑娘
a beautiful girl who can't find glassware.
找不到杯子更凄惨的了
Oh. Hey.
哦 你好
Can I ask a question?
让我问你个问题
23 capfuls is like how many drinks?
23个杯盖大概是多少酒
Um, I don't know, let me try to catch up.
恩 我不知道 让我赶上你的进度吧
What should we drink to? I don't know, man.
我们要庆祝什么 我不知道
Boyfriends who ghost on you.
对你避而不见的男朋友
Break-ups that you don't even understand.
自己都不知道的分手
Spilling on the ground.
倒酒洒在地上
How about to chance encounters
不如说是和老朋友
on the subway, with old friends?
在地铁上的邂逅
Whoa. What happened?
喔 你遇见谁了
Oh, us. Yeah.
哦 我们 没错
Cool. Cheers.
好的 干杯
I bet you like, like kids are gonna start
我猜肯定 孩子们会开始
kind of doing the...you know, do the Morgan.
模仿做这个 说 来一个Morgan
Do the Morgan.
来一个Morgan
Oh, my God, what if Weird Al does a song parody?
哦 我的天 要是怪人艾尔写了恶搞歌♥
Oh...sorry.
哦 不好意思
Yeah! What's up, man?
你好吗 兄弟
How are ya? Oh, yeah.
你怎么样 哦 对
Come on in.
进来吧
Let's see what you're working with.
展示一下你的成果吧
Come on, do a little spin. Oh, this old thing?
来转一圈 就这旧衣服
Little more. Jesus, you got a great body.
再转一点 天呐 你身材真不错
Uh, don't say that.
额 别说这种话
You wear clothes good.
你是天生衣架子
Got you napkins.
带了你要的餐巾纸
No one brought shrimp.
就没人带虾仁
Sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Wish you could eat napkins. But you can't!
真希望你能吃餐巾纸 但你不能
Come on, meet some peeps. Oh, okay.
来吧 介绍几个人 哦 好啊
How'd you come up with the Sistine Chapel?
西斯廷教堂你是怎么想出来的
It's actually based on a real place.
事实上真的有这个地方
Hey, will you say something to me in Latin?
嘿 你能对我说点拉丁话吗
Yeah, um...
好啊
Pedicabo ego vos in nocte.
今晚我想和你做♥爱♥
Wow. That was cool.
喔 这真酷
That sounded like a Harry Potter spell.
听上去就像是哈利波特的咒语
What does it mean?
是什么意思
It means you
意思是你
have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
拥有我此生见过最美的眼睛
And he told me to shut up...
然后他还让我闭嘴
Cause I was talking so loud, he's like, "Shut up!" You know.
因为我说得太响 他就大喊 闭嘴
And this is his girlfriend.
然后这就是他的女朋友
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表