I just did, baby.
我已经做了 宝贝
And I'm taking your cool stuff with me.
而且我要拿走你的酷家伙
No, that... that is an heirloom.
不 那个 那个是祖传的
Nate, Nate, help me accessorize this.
Nate Nate 帮我装饰这个
You've gone too far, Lahiri. Too damn far.
你过分了 Lahiri 太他妈过分了
Mindy, you can't just fire the prettiest person
Mindy你不能炒掉办公室最漂亮的人
in the office without consulting us.
而不和我们商量
Actually, I can,
事实上我可以
because we're all entitled to have one emotional firing.
因为我们都有一次感情炒人的权利
You used your emotional firing on Troy the intern.
你对实习生Troy已经用过了
He moved back to Ohio and went back into the closet.
他已经搬回俄亥俄州 又回到柜子里了
Anna stole my patient, which makes her a thief.
Anna偷了我的病人 她是个小偷
If she stole your computer or your work liquor,
如果她偷了你的电脑或你的工作喝的酒
we'd fire her.
我们会炒了她
Mindy, just face it.
Mindy面对事实吧
You don't like Anna because she's a pretty woman.
你是因为Anna漂亮而不喜欢她
I'm sorry. You think she's pretty?
不好意思 你觉得她漂亮
She's like a younger Kate Upton with bigger breasts. Ugh.
她就像是有着大胸部的年轻版Kate Upton 恶心
Well, I'm sorry, but we all have to work
好吧 对不起 但我们都得
with people we have problems with.
和我们有意见的人共事
For example, I have a coworker who spurned me romantically
比如 我有一位同事抛弃了我的感情
after I bought her an apartment...
在我给她买♥♥了一套公♥寓♥之后
an Indian coworker.
一位印度裔同事
All right, we get it. Here's what's gonna happen.
好吧 我们知道了 这是接下来会发生的
Anna's gonna return to work tomorrow,
Anna明天会回来工作
and you, Mindy Lahiri, are gonna apologize to her.
而你Mindy Lahiri要向她道歉
And after you apologize to her,
你道完歉之后
you are forbidden to claim that it's Opposites Day.
你也不准说那是反话日
You guys suck balls.
你们蠢爆了
What? What was that?
什么 你说什么
Okay, fine, fine. I'll apologize.
好吧 好吧 我会道歉的
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
Thank you, Mindy.
谢谢 Mindy
Not! Son of a bitch.
不要 混♥蛋♥
Come in.
进来吧
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
So I dropped off your stuff at your apartment,
我把你的东西搬到你的公♥寓♥
but I figured you might want your phone.
但我想你应该会想要你的手♥机♥
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
Oh, and your shoe.
哦 还有你的鞋子
Ugh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I've had to wear one FatStep the whole day.
我今天一只脚永远要踮着
So when can I get you back to Jersey?
那你准备什么时候再来泽西玩
I know a place...
我知道个地方
it's got the best fried clam strips.
那里的炸蛤蜊条最好吃
The secret is there's no clam inside,
奥秘就是里面根本没蛤蜊
just solid fried.
全是炸油
That sounds amazing,
这个听上去太棒了
but I'll probably have to order it for delivery,
我我还是叫外卖♥♥吃比较好
because I am never setting foot in the Garbage State ever again.
因为我再也不会进那个垃圾州了
Being late from New Jersey is why I lost a patient,
从新泽西来上班迟到 让我少了一个病人
and now I have to apologize to a she-Satan.
现在我还得跟那个恶女人道歉
It's not New Jersey's fault you're late.
你迟到不能怪新泽西
Everybody else makes it to work on time from the suburbs.
其他从郊区来的人都能按时上班
Yeah, you know, I guess I don't know those people,
好吧 这些人我一个也不认识
because all the guys I've dated have lived in Manhattan.
因为我约会过的所有男人都住曼哈顿
What am I supposed to do with that information?
你告诉我这种事是要做什么
I don't know. It's true, though.
我不知道 不过这是事实
Well, I'm sorry I'm not some rich prick who lives in Tribeca
那真抱歉 我不像你约过的那些住三角中心区
like every other coked-up Chad you've ever dated.
这种地方的有钱装逼男
I'm sure he'd bring your shoe like you're frickin' Cinderella.
他们肯定也像灰姑娘一样给你送鞋子
You know what? Tribeca Chad would have kicked me out
你知道什么 三角装逼男每天早上
first thing in the morning when the stock market opened,
肯定股市一开就把我赶出去的
told me he was married, and given me a coconut water.
给我递杯椰子水 告诉我他有老婆了
But I would have gotten to work on time, so...
但至少我能准时上班
Well, don't worry.
那别担心了
You don't have to slum it on the commuter train ever again.
你永远不用再挤上下班火车了
You want this open or closed?
这门要开着还是关着
Closed.
关着
My stuff.
我的东西
Oh, hey, buddy, have you seen Nurse Ben?
嘿兄弟 见到Ben护士了吗
Whoa. Sorry.
喔 不好意思
It's okay.
没关系
He's here. He's with a patient.
他在这 不过他现在有病人
Should be out soon.
应该快出来了
Ooh, sour worms, huh?
哦 酸软糖对吧
Those are my favorite.
那是我最喜欢的
Do you want one?
你要来点吗
Oh, sure. Yeah, thank you.
好的 谢谢
You know, I didn't have dinner,
我还没吃晚饭
so I can actually feel my stomach eating itself.
所以我可以感到我的胃壁在被腐蚀
So thank you.
所以谢谢了
I'll take a couple for safety reasons.
出于安全原因我多拿了几根
Do you want to talk?
你想要谈谈吗
I really don't want to do my homework.
我真的不想要做功课
Yeah, I'm not gonna sit here and tell my problems to some kid.
我才不想要坐在这跟小朋友诉苦
Anna was completely in the wrong.
Anna这样实在太过分了
I don't hate women. I just hate her.
我不恨女人 我只恨她
You know, this actually reminds me of a thing
这件事让我回想起去年
that happened to me last year in sixth grade.
我六年级时的一件事
For the whole year, I was the only girl on the math team.
那一整年 我是数学队里唯一的女生
Then last year Riley C. Joined.
然后去年Riley C加入了
She was so annoying
她超级讨厌的
and was always flirting with all the guys.
一直和男生们打情骂俏
Then at regionals, I saw that Riley
然后在地区赛上 我看着Riley
forgot to reduce a fraction, and I didn't help her.
少减掉一个分数 我也没帮她
She ended up getting the question wrong.
她最后那问就答错了
Hmm, nice.
棒
No, it...it wasn't nice.
不 一点也不棒
All it did was make the boys think
因为那样男生就觉得
that girls were bad at math, and we ended up losing.
女生天生数学不好而且我们最后输了
That is a really good story.
这个故事真棒
And, you know, if you think about it,
而且要是仔细想想
it actually applies to my situation.
真的很符合我的情况
Did you know that?
你知道吗
Yeah, I know. That's why I told you.
我知道啊 所以我才跟你说
I see. That makes more sense.
我知道了 这样比较说的过去
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 小朋友
Hey.
嘿
Mindy, in what world are you "Kiddo"?
Mindy你算哪门子小朋友
Wait, wait, wait, wait. You're Mindy?
等一下 等一下 你就是Mindy
You're the one dating my dad
你就是跟我爸约会
and the one who ate all my pudding cups from the fridge?
还吃光我冰箱里布丁的人
I'm sorry. You are...
不好意思 你是
Hey, this just got really interesting.
这实在越来越有趣了
Actually, we're not dating,
事实上 我们不算在约会
because Mindy doesn't date people who live in New Jersey.
因为Mindy不和新泽西人约会
Your father's correct, Lindsay, but...
你♥爸♥说的没错 Lindsay 但是
people can change,
人是会改变的
you know, if other people do really nice things for them
要是其他人做了特别好的事情
or have cool daughters.
或者有很酷的女儿
my cool daughter needs to finish her homework.
我的酷女儿要去把功课做完
Yeah, that makes sense.
对 有道理
And you know what? I should go.
还有 我该走了
Guess I'll see you around. See you.
我想我们会再见的 再见
Shh, shh, shh, quiet.
小点声
Mindy, hello.
Mindy 你好
Do you have anything to say to Anna?
你有什么话想跟Anna说
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表