Okay, that's pretty rude.
好吧 这很没有礼貌
Look, I want to help Leo.
听着 我想帮助Leo
Meet me in your office. Thanks, but you know what?
在你的办公室见面吧 谢谢 但是你知道吗
I'd rather just sit here in the ER
我宁愿坐在这个急诊室的地上
sitting across from a guy
坐在这个家伙的旁边
who has a corn cob sticking out of his...
即使他有一个玉米棒在他的
Oh, my God, he's dead. He's dead.
我的天哪 他死了 他已经死了
Leo, it's gonna be okay, all right?
Leo 会好起来的 好吗
All right, I tried to tell you the trick to these ear drops,
我试着告诉你怎么才能用好这些耳药水
but you didn't want to listen to me.
但是你根本不想听我说的话
I'm sorry. When I'm around Dr. Maloof, I become terrible.
我很抱歉 在Maloof医生面前我就变得很糟糕
She's the kind of light-skinned, frosty, beautiful
她是那种浅肤色 高冷又漂亮的一小部分女性
minority woman that I sort of see myself as.
我从她身上可以看到自己的影子
Okay, so the trick is to keep Leo still
好了 诀窍就在于让Leo不要动
and lying on his uninfected side so the medicine has time
靠着他没有被感染的一边躺着
to settle into his ear.
让药物有时间进到他的耳朵里
It's not gonna happen, dude. He is too squirmy.
这不可能的 老兄 他太能折腾了
Yesterday, I tried to put him in his little sparkly
昨天我想给他穿上那件闪闪发亮的
"Mama's Little Diva" Camisole.
写着"妈妈的小天后"的背心时
He screamed, kicked me in the tits.
他叫个不停 还踢到了我的胸了
Relax, all right? I'm just telling you!
放松 好吗 我只是想告诉你
It's a lot.
确实不容易
What's his favorite show?
他最喜欢看什么电视
"Entourage."
明星伙伴
Let's go with "Dora."
我们还是看<爱探险的朵拉>吧
Do you have, like, a tablet or something?
你有平板电脑或什么的吗
I do.
我有的
So we lock the screen, put it at 90 degrees...
我们把屏幕锁定 转90度摆在地上
Don't worry, guys.
不要担心 伙计们
We don't know which way to go.
我们不知道该走哪条路
Oh, my God. Yeah, pretty cool, right?
哦 我的天啊 是啊 很厉害 不是吗
He's laying still.
他躺着一动不动
Why don't you put the ear drops in?
你为什么不现在滴耳药水呢
Oh, yeah, of course.
哦 是啊 当然了
You have to say "Math."
你必须要说"数学"
Voilà.
看吧
Ben, wow.
Ben 哇哦
I haven't seen him this into a TV show
我还从来没有看到过他这么喜欢看电视剧
since that "Entourage" Where Turtle
上一次还是明星伙伴的那集
had a three-way with those skanks in Park City.
就是Turtle在公园城和那些傻女人玩3P那次
You are really good with kids.
你对小孩真有一套
You should be a mall Santa, or, like, real Santa.
你应该去商场里当圣诞老人 或者真的圣诞老人
Yeah, I'm a pediatric nurse.
我是一个儿科护士
I've told you this several times.
我已经和你说过好几次了
Actually learned that ear drop trick with my own daughter.
其实这个窍门是从我女儿身上学来的
Oh, is she a toddler too?
喔 她也才开始学走路吗
Nope. She's 13.
不 她已经13岁了
What? Mmhmm.
你说啥 是的
Damn, dude, you started young.
妈呀 伙计 你这起步够早的
Most guys in Manhattan don't have kids till they're,
曼哈顿很多的男人都很晚才有孩子
like, 70, and then they die
大概70多才生的 然后他们就死了
before they have to sit through a boring graduation.
逃过了一场无聊的毕业典礼
Guess I'm not like most guys in Manhattan.
可能我是曼哈顿的少数人士吧
Oh, wait, wait, I'm sorry.
哦 等下 不好意思
This is just to say thank you. No, no, no, no.
算是一点小小的感谢 不 不 不 不
I can't take your money. Also, this is only $3.
我不能拿你的钱 而且这才3块钱
And a European Wax Center punch card.
还有一张欧洲蜜蜡脱毛中心的积分卡
That's an accident. I need that back.
那是一个意外 我还是要这张卡的
I am hairy like a curse, so...
我的毛发像受了诅咒一般浓密
At least, can I give you money for a cab ride home?
至少让我给你打车回家的钱好吗
Look, I didn't want to have to tell you this,
听着 我也不想告诉你的
but I'm not going home.
但我不是要回家
I'm a bouncer at Dave & Buster's
我还是Dave&Buster's的门卫
to pick up some extra cash during the strike.
这样才能在罢♥工♥的时候赚点钱
I'm constantly breaking up fights over Ms. Pac-Man.
我总是在阻止那些人为了玩吃豆人而打架
But it's in the neighborhood, so I'll walk.
那地方就在附近 我走过去就行了
Hey, I'm sorry that you have to take that job.
嘿 我很抱歉你还要去干那份活
And I hope that the strike ends soon.
我希望罢♥工♥很快就能结束
It's all right.
没关系的
Nothing too embarrassing when it's for your kid, right?
只要是为了孩子 就没什么好丢脸的 不是吗
Hey.
嗨
This is for you.
这个给你
It's the money for the apartment.
这是买♥♥公♥寓♥的钱
Oh, no, Mindy. How did you get this money?
哦 不 Mindy 你怎么拿到这钱的
Was it the mob? You already owe them so much.
你找黑帮的吗 你已经欠他们很多了
I don't want to go into the details of how I got the money.
我不想讨论我得到这些钱的细节
I will say a helpful Dave & Buster's bouncer
我只想说一个友好的Dave&Buster's的门卫
gave me some good advice.
给我提供了很好的建议
He said when it comes to your kid,
他说如果事情涉及到你的孩子
you find a way to get the money, no matter what.
你总会想到怎么赚钱的
Okay, well, that anecdote
好吧 这个故事
didn't make a whole lot of sense,
听上去毫无逻辑
but as long as this check cashes,
不过只要这个支票能提现
I don't give a hoot.
我就懒得管了
Congrats on your new apartment. Thank you.
祝贺你有了一套新房♥子 谢谢
Ah, Mindy! What on earth is this?
啊 Mindy 这是什么东西啊
Brendan and Duncan Deslaurier proudly announce
Brendan和Duncan Deslaurier非常荣幸地向你们介绍
their new on-call physician, Dr. Mindy Lahiri.
新的"待命医生" Mindy Lahiri医生
Oh, no. Damn, they made those fast.
哦 糟糕 他们搞这些东西的速度真快
And I don't love that photo.
而且我讨厌那张照片
"Dr. Lahiri knows that using a midwife is just as safe
Lahiri医生认为在生产时找助产士
if not safer than giving birth with a doctor."
安全性可不比找医生差
Mindy, how could you?
Mindy 你怎么可以这样呢
That is so embarrassing. I know, okay?
这也太丢人了 我知道 好吗
But I needed the money.
但是我要这笔钱
Besides, it's just a stupid brochure.
而且 这只是愚蠢的宣传册
It's not just a brochure!
这可不仅仅是宣传册
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses! Oh, no.
没有和解就没有护士 哦 不
No peace, no nurses! Oh, God.
没有和解就没有护士 哦 天啊
Horrible, horrible.
这太可怕了
Defeat is our only hope.
我们已经输了
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
No peace, no nurses!
没有和解就没有护士
Ah, she spat on me!
啊 她朝我吐口水
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表