Anyway, Friday will be a half day
好啦各位 周五只用上半天班
so we can all get ready for Danny's wedding weekend.
这样我们可以为Danny的周末婚礼好好做准备
So book your waxing now.
开始订你们的蜜蜡除毛吧
I barely got an appointment with my girl.
我差点就没订上
It sounds like Dr. C is dropping
听起来C医生要
hella bills on this wedding, y'all.
下血本在他婚礼上了哦 各位
I'm talking harpist money.
我说的可是那种请竖琴师的钱
They're gonna regret that open bar.
他们会后悔搞了个免费酒吧的
Hey, let's ix-nay on the wedding talk, okay?
婚礼话题到此结束 好不好
Not everyone's going. Dr. L.
不是每个人都会去的 L医生
Okay. Mindy, we are so sorry.
好啦 Mindy 我们很抱歉
It must be devastating thinking about how happy Danny is.
想到Danny有多幸福一定对你是种折磨吧
Someday, girl. Guys, I'm fine.
总有一天的 各位 我没事
Dr. L, you don't have to put on a brave face.
L医生 你不用故作坚强
We heard you crying in the bathroom.
我们听到你在洗手间啜泣
Okay, I was crying in the bathroom
我在洗手间哭是因为
because I dropped my phone in the toilet again.
我又把手♥机♥给掉厕所里了
I'm happy for Danny.
我挺替Danny开心的
We've both moved on.
我们俩都看开了
Hey. Good for you.
那真不错
Now Dr. C can get his blushing bride,
现在C医生就要娶到他那娇羞的新娘
and you are gonna go on one of those
而你将去参加那个
spinster cruises to the Galapagos.
加拉帕戈斯群岛上的老处♥女♥巡游
You're gonna meet a bunch of old gals.
你会遇见一堆老奶奶的
You're gonna have fu...Oh, maybe you fall off the rail.
玩得很开 哦 也许你摔下栏杆
Big lawsuit. I have a serious boyfriend.
那可是一场大诉讼 我有一个认真交往的男朋友
Okay, and I am not going to the wedding
我不会去婚礼现场的
because I thought that would be weird for Sarah and Danny,
因为我觉得对Sarah和Danny来说太尴尬了
but Leo's going as the world's cutest ring bearer.
但Leo将会去当绝世可爱的戒童
Nepotism!
裙带关系
Sorry, I have a cold.
对不住 我感冒了
I...
我
All right, Leo. Come on. Bring me the rings.
好啦 Leo 来吧 把戒指拿给我
Oh, Leo. Come on, Sweetie.
Leo 来嘛 小可爱
Okay, this is totally my fault.
好吧 都是我的错
We should have been practicing for weeks,
我们应该花几个礼拜好好练习的
and instead I let him watch that O.J. Documentary.
而不是让他看辛普森案的纪录片
Are you gonna be all right this weekend?
这周末你一个人没事吗
I can get another chaperone
我可以另找一个监护人
for Lindsay's volleyball tournament.
去参加Lindsay的排球联赛
No, I'm gonna be fine.
不用啦 我没事的
Thank you for offering.
多谢你的提议
Just gonna order some Thai food, gonna do some laundry.
我要订点泰国菜外卖♥♥ 洗点衣服
I might take that pill that I found on the floor.
说不定吃掉在地板上发现的那颗药
No, you won't. You never do laundry.
不 你才不会 你从来不洗衣服
That's true.
这倒是实话
Oh. Leo. It's Grandma.
Leo 奶奶来啦
She's here to take you for your wedding weekend.
她来接你去过你的婚礼周末
Hi. Ben. Nice to finally meet you.
嗨 我是Ben 很高兴终于见到你
I'll learn your name if you stick.
如果下次你还在的话 我再记你的名字吧
Okay. Where's my little ring bearer?
好吧 我亲爱的小戒童在哪
Enchanté.
很高兴见到你
Ben. Nice to meet you. Dot.
Ben 很高兴见到你 我是Dot
Currently single, but not looking to stay that way.
目前单身 但不打算保持这个状态
Leo looks small. Is he eating?
Leo看起来好瘦弱 他有好好吃饭吗
If he doesn't eat, how will he be big and tall like his dad?
如果他不好好吃饭 怎么能长得跟他爸一样高大呢
What? I'm sorry.
什么 抱歉
How tall do you think Danny is?
你到底觉得Danny有多高
Tallest in his second-grade class.
他二年级时可是班里最高的
That's how tall.
就有这么高
He played Abe Lincoln in the Christmas pageant.
他在圣诞表演中扮演林肯
That's our tallest president.
那可是最高的总统
Okay, well, you know what? If Leo kisses the flower girl,
好啦 这样吧 如果Leo亲了女花童
can you just please give him a treat?
你能给他个奖励吗
Okay. You know, Mindy,
好的 Mindy
I'm really sorry about this whole mess.
对这一团破事我真的很抱歉
Even though you brought this on yourself,
尽管都是你自找的
having your son's dad marry someone else
看着你儿子他爸娶了别人
is pretty crappy. I should know.
真是糟心 我早该知道的
She doesn't like the new one. Mm.
她不喜欢新的那位 嗯
At least you never let Danny push you around like this one.
至少你没让Danny像这个一样摆布你
Oh, I don't know.
这可说不好
Some people like being pushed around.
有人就喜欢任人摆布呢
Well, if it doesn't work out with Mindy,
好 如果我和Mindy掰了
I'll let you know. Oh, baby.
我会告诉你的 哦 宝贝
Hey, cool it. Okay. All right.
嘿 别闹了 好的 就这样吧
It was very nice to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
I'm gonna get my son.
我去把我儿子带过来
M! Yes. Two M's.
M 对 两个M
Oh, man, is "Wheel of Fortune"
天呐 是"幸运之轮"
getting harder or am I getting dumber?
越来越难了还是我越来越蠢了
Yes, two O's.
对 两个O
Stupid Jeremy.
傻♥逼♥Jeremy
Doesn't need to check up on me.
根本没必要检查我
I don't need to go to a wedding
我才不需要去婚礼
to get drunk and make a fool of myself.
喝的烂醉然后丢死个人
I can do that right here.
毕竟我在这就可以做到
You keep telling yourself that you're fine,
你一直跟你自己说没事
but you're not.
但你并不是
Who's here? I have a gun.
谁在那 我可是有枪的
And I don't know how to use it.
而且我并不知道怎么用它
Come on, Min, you know who it is.
少来 Min 你知道是谁
Danny? Right behind you.
Danny 就在你身后
That's it.
对啦
Getting warmer. Getting warmer.
近了 近了
You're burning up.
马上就到了
Bingo.
就在这啦
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Is this photo talking to me?
这张照片在跟我讲话
Damn right I am.
你♥他♥妈♥的猜对了
Look, Min, we got to talk.
Min 我们必须聊聊
Hey, man, this is really, really strange, okay?
嘿 这可是太 他 妈 诡异了 好吗
You know what's strange, Mindy?
你知道什么才奇怪吗 Mindy
Ending it with me.
跟我结束关系
Biggest mistake of your life.
你这辈子最大的错
That's debatable. Oh, I'm sorry.
这点值得商榷 不好意思
You're right. You're doing great.
你说得对 你过得很好
Drinking alone and eating full-fat popcorn out of a SkinnyPop bag.
独自喝闷酒加上"瘦爆"全脂爆米花
Who are you trying to fool? You know what?
你在骗谁呢 你知道吗
I don't need to hear any more of this, all right?
我才不要再听这些废话呢
Enjoy the trash can, you stupid photo.
享受垃圾桶吧 你个傻♥逼♥照片
Wait, what are you doing? No!
等等 你在干什么 不要啊
Wow, there's a lot of candy wrappers in here.
喔 这里有好多糖纸呢
Ah! Ah! Ah!
噢 噢 噢
Ah, there's a demonic presence in my home.
我房♥子里有个恶魔
I'm gonna need holy water, garlic, a Catholic priest.
我需要点圣水 大蒜 还有天主教牧师
Wait, no, Danny loves those things.
等等 不对 Danny超爱这些东西的
I'm in here too.
我也在这里哦
Ah! Get out of my bedroom!
啊 滚出我卧室
I've actually never said that to a man before.
我可从来没对一个男人说过这话呢
Where are you? Come on, come on.
你在哪 快点 快点
There you go.
被你找到啦
Hey, you did this to yourself, you know.
都是你自己作的 你知道的
What? We were all wrong.
什么 我们完全不对
We were like peas and carrots. Barf city.
我们就像豆子跟萝卜那样 恶心死了
Really, because all you ever wanted
真的吗 因为你一直最想要的
was to be married to a rich guy.
可是嫁个有钱人
I loved you. I challenged you.
我爱过你 向你挑战过
I did that thing to you in bed you liked.
在床上对你做过你爱的那些事
You liked it more. Now you're sitting here alone
明明是你更喜欢 你现在独坐在这
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表