Sorry I'm late.. Beep, beep. Coming through.
不好意思迟到了 滴 滴 借过一下
Ow! That's my punting foot.
哎哟 我这脚还要划船的
I'm so sorry, Colette.
真的很抱歉 Colette
I'm still getting used to steering my Rascal.
我还在适应我的电动代步车
It has been a great help in the recovery
它对我在护士罢♥工♥中
from my heart episode during the nurses' strike.
发作的心脏病恢复很有帮助
Well, that's not fair.
这不公平啊
Every time I ride my hoverboard around the hospital,
每次我在医院附近骑悬浮滑板时
everyone freaks out just 'cause it explodes.
就因为它经常爆♥炸♥每个人都一副惊恐的样子
Well, Dr. Donna says I need to work
Donna医生说我需要花功夫
on reducing my stress levels.
来减少我的压力指数了
Well, when I get really stressed out,
当我压力非常大的时候
I just don't come to work for a couple days,
我就连着好几天不来上班
and the doctors don't even notice.
而那些医生压根没注意到
We notice. It's a break for all of us.
我们注意到了 大家都松了口气
But, well, to...to lighten my workload,
但是 为 为了减轻我的工作负担
we're going to be hiring another doctor.
我们打算再雇一名医生
Oh! Ooh!
噢
Wait, what?
等等 什么
This is so exciting!
这简直太激动人心了
Jeremy, please let him be hot.
Jeremy 一定要雇一个性感的男医生啊
Then we can finally shoot our sexy calendar.
这样我们就能拍属于自己的性感挂历了
You have to let me be in it.
你一定要让我上镜
I have a very rare body. People will be interested.
我有很罕见的身材 人们会感兴趣的
I'll shoot it. I got cameras everywhere in this place.
我来拍 这医院到处都有我的相机
No one's shooting anything!
没人会拍任何东西
We will be holding interviews this week.
我们会在这周举♥行♥面试
If you'll excuse me, I must return to my office
如果可以的话 我必须回我的办公室
to rake my Zen calming sand.
去耕耘我心灵的静土了
Ow! I am sorry!
哎哟 不好意思
You got to be careful with that, man.
开着这玩意儿你要小心啊 兄弟
I'm trying. It's a weapon.
我会努力的 这简直是个武器啊
Ah, autumn in New York City.
啊 纽约城的秋天
The leaves have turned.
树叶都变了色
Sweaters and blazers make everyone look more educated.
卫衣和休闲外套让大家看起来都文质彬彬
And you can drink liquid chocolate without judgment.
你也可以随便喝巧克力 也不会有人说什么
Hey, Leo, no. Don't...don't do that.
嘿 Leo 别 别这样做
That's a Band-Aid.
那是个创可贴
Definitely don't want this in your mouth.
你肯定不想这玩意儿在你嘴里
Oh, God. Throw it away, throw it away.
我的天 扔了吧 把它扔了
Mindy, this is the saddest playground I've ever seen.
Mindy 这是我见过最糟糕的儿童游乐场
The hopscotch area's just a chalk outline of a body.
跳房♥子的区域就只是用粉笔画的尸体轮廓
Okay, I think that's a Keith Haring,
好吧 我觉得那是个Keith Haring的作品
which is cool because it's about gay stuff.
它挺酷的因为它是关于男同性恋的
You know where I live in New Jersey,
你知道吗 在新泽西我住的那里
the playgrounds actually have grass.
儿童游乐场其实都是有草的
I didn't actually know that people lived in New Jersey.
我都不知道原来真的有人住在新泽西
I thought that's just where people in New York
我以为那只是个纽约人
went to dump bodies.
去抛尸的地方
Hold on. Easy, snob.
等等 话别说那么快 势利鬼
New Jersey's great.
新泽西很棒的
Mm.
呵
We gave you Chris Christie,
我们那里出来了Chris Christie
Tony Soprano,
Tony Soprano
Kevin Smith... Yeah.
Kevin Smith 嗯
Really all of your male husky celebrities.
基本上你喜欢的那些强壮男明星都是来自那里
And technically, the Statue of Liberty
而且严格说来 自♥由♥女神像
is in New Jersey.
是在新泽西
What? Yep.
什么 是的
Okay, I don't want to hear that, all right?
行了 我不想听到这些 好吗
The Statue of Liberty is a hot, green Manhattan bitch.
自♥由♥女神就是个火♥辣♥的曼哈顿绿衣婊
Your son just pulled a bloody fishnet stocking
你儿子刚从沙盒里拉了双
out of the sandbox.
带血的渔网袜出来
Oh, my God. Leo, drop that!
我的天 Leo 把那个扔了
Drop that right now!
现在就扔了
Well, Robin, we did it.
Robin 我们做到了
We finally got a baby to sign a nine-month lease
我们终于让一个宝宝跟你的子♥宫♥签下租约
on your uterus.
住九个月
I'm so happy.
我真是太开心了
I know. Who's the good daughter-in-law now, Diane?
我知道 现在谁是好儿媳了 Diane
And, um, I'm not technically supposed to say this,
还有 额 严格来说我不应该说这个的
but you're our favorite patient.
但你是我们最喜欢的病人
Yeah, she's not joking.
是啊 她没有开玩笑
We just updated our rankings,
我们刚更新了我们的排名
and you dethroned Lisa.
你把Lisa挤下去了
She came here straight from the gym twice.
她直接从健身房♥就来的诊所 还两次都这样
Well, Morgan is gonna take you for your very first ultrasound.
好了 Morgan会带你去做第一次超声
And guess what... I figured out a way
你猜怎么着 我找到一种
to put Instagram filters on there.
把Instagram滤镜加在那上边儿的方法
Mm-hmm. Let's go. Come on, let's have some fun.
哇哦 走吧 让我们去找到点乐子
See you tomorrow at 8:00 a. M.
明天早上八点见
Mindy, it's time to start the interviews.
Mindy 面试该开始了
We have a very impressive crop of candidates.
我们有很多优秀的候选者
One of them delivered a baby on Everest.
其中一个在<绝命海拔>里接生过
Megan, Jen, Sonia...
Megan Jen Sonia
Only women.
只有女性
Yes, well, we've done you such a disservice,
是的 这些年你作为我们唯一的女医生
you being our only woman doctor all these years.
我们已经对你造成了深深的伤害
This way you'll have a gal pal to watch Bravo with.
这样你就可以有个女朋友一起看精彩电视台了
Cool. Go, feminism. Right.
好极了 走吧 女权主义者 走吧
That is very impressive, Dr. Nichols.
这真是太让人难忘了 Nichols医生
You have an MD and a PhD.
你有一个医学学位和博士学位
You're like two doctors in one.
你简直就能算两个医生了
If the patient needs a second opinion,
如果病人需要其他医生的意见
they just go right back to you.
他们只要又走回来问你就行了
Well, my PhD is in theater,
额 我的博士学位是戏剧方面的
so only if her pauses are pregnant.
所以只有她肚子里怀的是"停顿"才行
So good to meet you. Thank you.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
Color me wowed. I loved her.
简直让我惊叹 我会喜欢她的
I like that she didn't seem like a loud woman.
我喜欢她看起来不像是个"河东狮吼"
Yeah, I don't know, guys.
这我就不知道了
There was just something really off about her vibe.
只是她给我的感觉确实有点不对
Besides, we can't just hire the first person we meet.
而且 我们不能就雇第一个我们面试的人啊
Who's next?
谁是下一个
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Ugh, bad vibe.
额 感觉不太好啊
So nice to meet you. Thank you.
见到你挺高兴的 谢谢你
Did you hear how she said "Thank you"?
你们听到她怎么说"谢谢"了吗
That was so weird.
简直太奇怪了
Eh, we can do better than that.
我们可以找到更好的
Oh, my God.
我的天
Okay, who's next?
谁是下一个
What about no one?
没人了行吗
Maybe we should open this up to men,
大概我们应该开放这个职位给男医生
you know, just so we get the best possible choice.
这样我们才能找到最好的候选人
I mean, this is serious, guys.
各位 这是很严肃的事情
These people will be in our Oscar pool.
这些人未来可是会跟我们一起看奥斯卡的
Fine, but can we please make a decision?
可以啊 但是我们能不能快点做决定了
The strain is taking its toll on me.
我真的是压力山大
My feet have purpled. Oh.
我的脚都发紫了 噢
Guys, you will never guess what happened today.
各位 你们肯定猜不到今天发生了什么
I was on monster.com,
我上了怪兽招牌网站
checking to see if I'd gotten any voiceover work, as I do,
想看看有没有找我配音 就像往常一样
when I saw a resume for an OB-GYN
这时我看见了一份妇产科医生的简历
that, frankly, blew me away, so I brought him in.
说实话 让我大吃一惊 然后我就他带过来了
Welcome Robert!
欢迎Robert
Hey, I'm Robert.
嘿 我是Robert
Hello. How are you?
早上好 最近好吗
Good. Ooh, sorry.
不错 额 抱歉
Uh, take a seat. Okay.
请坐 好的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表