This is worse than when we had Robert Durst read
这比那次我们请Robert Durst来给孩子们读童书
from his children's book.
更糟糕
Ugh. We've been doing this for hours.
你妹 我们都看了好几个小时了
There's nothing here.
什么都没发生
Wait, is Danny stripping? Hit Play.
等等 Danny在脱衣服吗 按慢放
Ew. He's just peeing.
恶 他只是在撒尿
Dr. C is so normcore.
C医生也太无聊了
This is so boring.
好没劲啊
I thought for sure they hooked up.
我还很笃定他们搞上了呢
See, Tamra? I told you.
看吧 Tamra 我就说没有啦
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生嘛
Why are you making that face?
你怎么这个表情
That's your "Ooh, that's nasty" Face.
一脸"咦 好污"
Ooh, that is nasty!
咦 好污
No! No! Make it stop!
不要啊 住手啊
Jody.
Jody
What do you do when you feel guilty about something?
如果对某件事抱有愧疚感你会怎么做
Well, I usually just donate to the NAACP.
我一般会给全国有色人种协进会捐钱
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
No reason, I just...
没什么 我只是
I have spent so much of my life thinking
我花了很长时间思考
that I was the protagonist in my own movie
我在我自己的电影里是主角
that I never stopped to think that maybe
可是也许在别人的电影里
I'm the villain in somebody else's.
我就成了反派
Well, you're certainly not the villain in my movie, Mindy.
你在我的电影里可不是反派哦 Mindy
You're the amusing ethnic second lead,
你是风趣的印度裔第二主角
like that wonderful Oriental boy in "Temple of Doom."
就像<夺宝奇兵>里面可爱的东方小男孩
Shorty? Hilarious.
Shorty吗 他好逗
I'm obviously that Indian priest
我必须得是把别人心脏挖出来的
who rips the guy's heart out.
印度牧师啊
Great, now I'm hungry for heart.
完了 我现在好想去偷偷心啊
No, I'm actually... I'm not talking about you.
不是 我不是说你的心
I'm talking about Danny.
我是说Danny的
Oh, you did everything you could
嗨呀 你为了和他处对象
to make that relationship work.
已经竭尽全力了
You even had a baby.
连孩子都生了
And that usually makes things last a couple years longer.
一般情况下 这能让一对夫妻持续好多年
Guess what.
你猜怎么着
Turns out Dr. L wasn't in Miami at all.
实际上L医生根本没去迈阿密
She was too busy hooking up with Dr. C in an elevator.
那会儿她正忙着和C医生在电梯里做♥爱♥做的事呢
Get up, Jody.
Jody 咱们走
You are sitting next to a home wrecker.
别和这个家庭破坏者坐在一起
Everyone, just relax.
各位 冷静点
I didn't know that Danny was engaged when I slept with him.
我和Danny做的时候我不知道他已经订婚了
Pretty disappointing, yeah, my friend?
挺失望的吧 小伙伴
I would never hook up with Dr. C.
我就不会和他上♥床♥啊
I would hug him all night,
我会一整晚与他相拥入眠
kiss that little forehead.
浅浅吻一下额头
Oh, what a time we would have.
啊 要是真这样就好了
Hey, who did that help to say that?
能别胡扯了吗
I don't know. And Jody is never gonna forgive you.
随便一说 Jody永远都不会原谅你
He takes a grudge to the grave.
他会把一腔怨怼带进坟墓
Going by the strict laws of Southern morality,
依据严格的南方道德法
which are proudly engraved in stone outside the courthouse,
此法赫然刻于法♥院♥外的石碑上
Mindy has done nothing wrong.
Mindy没有任何过错
She was unaware that I'd purchased this apartment
她在电梯里与别人调情是无辜的
before her innocent elevator dalliance.
她当时并不知道我会为她买♥♥间公♥寓♥
Thank you, Jody. You see?
谢谢 Jody 你们看吧
I am blameless, for what is probably
这不是我的错 这大概是我这辈子
the first time in my entire life.
第一次能说这句台词
But we were going to slut-shame her.
但是我们本来想骂她不要脸的
Who can we slut-shame now?
现在让我们骂谁去
Yep?
什么事
Hey, Dr. L. I need you to sign something.
嘿 L医生 可以麻烦您签个字嘛
Okay. A boat loan for me.
好啊 我要贷款买♥♥船
Ugh, fine. But don't sink this one.
额 可以是可以 但别把这艘也弄沉了
So which one are you gonna pick?
你打算选哪个
I don't know. McDonald's.
我也不知道 麦当劳吧
Ten-piece McNugs. Quarter-pounder with cheese.
10块麦乐鸡 或者双层吉士汉堡
Big Mac.
或者巨无霸
Truth is, I'll probably get all three.
实话告诉你 我可能三个都会买♥♥
No, Dr. K or Dr. C?
不是指这个 你选K医生还是C医生
I think those are their names.
这是他们的名字吧
Well, it's a good question, Beverly.
问得好 Beverly
Danny makes the most sense. You know, I care about him.
选Danny是最合理的 我喜欢他
We have a son. Our sex life is great.
我们还有个儿子 性生活也棒棒的
And that's the most important thing in life.
做♥爱♥可是人生的首要大事
Except... he slept with me
只是 他和我睡了
and he didn't even tell me he was engaged.
却不告诉我他已经订婚了
Plus, we broke up for a reason.
而且 我们分手也是有原因的
Great. Dr. K it is.
很好 那就选K医生咯
He's got a huge wiener.
丁丁又粗又长
Yeah, I really like Jody.
是啊 我真的很喜欢Jody
He's such a good friend,
他是我的好朋友
and he's a great business partner,
也是优秀的工作伙伴
but honestly, I don't feel a spark with him.
不过讲真 我和他之间没火花
Well, you need a spark.
火花是必须的
That's what kept me and Bernie Sanders
要不我怎么能和伯尼
together for so long when we lived in Moscow.
一起住在莫斯科那么久
Wait. You're saying pick neither?
等等 你是说两个都不要选吗
Beverly, are you insane?
Beverly 你疯了吗
I'm a single mother barreling towards 40.
我是个奔四的单亲妈妈
I should pick one of the rich, handsome doctors
我应该选一个愿意和我在一起的
that will have me.
有钱帅气的医生
Why?
为什么
I should be happy with whatever I can get.
不管我得到什么都应该感到满足了
I mean, picking neither would be irresponsible.
两个都不选也太不负责了
If neither one of these guys is right,
如果两个人都不适合你
wait for someone special to come along.
就等等那个特别的他出现呗
Until then, get escorts.
在那之前 找找男妓
Or crank it.
要么自♥慰♥
So don't operate out of desperation.
所以说 不要将就
That never occurred to me.
我从来没这么想过
I'm bored talking about this.
我对这话题失去兴趣了
Could you just sign the damn thing so I can get my boat?
麻烦你赶紧签个字 让我买♥♥船吧
Yep. Yes. Okay.
好的好的
How'd Sarah take it?
Sarah什么反应
Is she coming to kill you? Is she coming to kill me?
她会不会来杀你 还是杀我
No. No one's killing anybody.
不会啦 没人想杀人啦
What are you doing with this? It's my machete.
你拿这个干嘛 我的弯刀
Danny, you know that's the only thing
Danny 你知道的 这是唯一能切掉
that can cut through the corns in my feet.
我脚上的鸡眼的玩意儿
Danny Trejo actually signed it for me at Comic-Con.
Danny Trejo还在漫展上给它签了名
Listen. I didn't tell Sarah yet.
听我说 我还没告诉Sarah
What? Why not?
什么 为什么不说
Min, I need to know...
Min 我想知道
what... what's happening with us right now?
我们现在到底是什么处境
I mean, if we get back together,
如果我们复合了
is it gonna be different than what it was?
会和之前不一样吗
Because I'm gonna be honest with you.
因为说实话
I can't go through that again.
我不想再经历那样的生活了
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
So are you willing to change?
那你愿意改变吗
Am I... are you willing to change?
我改 你会改吗
No, I don't want to change. I don't need to change.
不会 我不想做任何改变 也不需要改变
Well, I don't think I need to change either.
那我也觉得自己不用改变
And that's what I thought, so it's, uh...
我也是这么想的 那这事
It was worth a shot.
试一下总没坏处
What we have, what's between us,
我们所拥有的 我们之间经历的一切
it's... it's... you know, it's...
这 这
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表