Why would they even cover that?
人家为什么要报道这个
No, someone at Shulman's told me.
不 Shulman诊所的人告诉我的
Alayna, how was Germany?
Alayna 德国怎么样
You know, I really respect their culture.
你知道的 我真的尊敬他们的文化
I'm a huge David Hasselhoff fan.
我是David Hasselhoff的忠实粉丝
Well, Berlin is great, but I am so glad
柏林很棒 但是我真的特别高兴
to be back in the States.
能回到美国
Like, I'm tired of electronica and club drugs.
嗯 我已经厌倦了电子乐和在夜店嗑药
I wanna get back to my roots... Hip-hop and club drugs.
我想回到我的故乡的根源 Hip hop和在夜店嗑药
Well, you're gonna really love Manhattan.
那你会深深的爱上曼哈顿的
In a way, it's like its own little island.
从某个方面看 它就像一个独♥立♥的小岛屿
Yeah, New York's getting cool again now that DeBlasio
是啊 纽约终于又繁荣起来了 而DeBlasio
is letting it go to crap.
又要让它被糟蹋
And I just pray the racial tensions get high enough
我只祈祷种族矛盾加剧到足够
to produce some white flight so I can get an apartment.
产生一场"白人群飞" 那样我就能租到公♥寓♥了
Well, I brought some really cute, single guys here.
我请了一堆单身帅哥来
And the good kind. Not ones, like, strapped down
而且都是优质的 不是那种身边带着小孩子
with annoying little kids.
被捆的紧紧的那些
Go meet them, go meet them. Okay.
去见见他们 去吧 好
So, what's going on at Shulman?
所以Shulman那里发生了什么
Any hot goss? Things I would be interested in
有没有劲爆的八卦 任何我会感兴趣
or find personally relatable?
或者会让我感觉切身相关的
Okay, I see you've heard.
好 我知道你已经听说了
Yes, it's true, I went on a date with Huma Abedin.
是的 我和Huma Abedin约会了
She said I was the worst guy she'd ever met.
她说我是她约会过的最糟糕的男人
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
That's it? No other relationship news?
就这个 没有其他感情的消息吗
Births, deaths, engagements?
新生儿 死亡 订婚的消息
Oh, my God, of course. I can't believe I didn't tell you.
我的天 当然 我竟然还没告诉你
My bird, Roger, laid an egg. It was a big surprise.
我养的鸟 Roger 下了一枚蛋 真是大大的惊喜
That's awesome. I'm gonna get a drink.
棒呆了 我去拿杯喝的
That's a...
那真是
Jeremy?
Jeremy
Hi. Have you met my friend Alayna?
嗨 你和我朋友Alayna见过了吗
She was in Germany for a very long time.
她在德国呆了很久
And Jeremy is from jolly old England,
而Jeremy来自古老的大英帝国
so I think you guys probably have
所以我想你们两人可能有
a lot of castles you could discuss.
一堆关于城♥堡♥的话题可以讨论
Well, actually, our castle was seized by the crown
那个 其实 我们的城♥堡♥都被皇室没收了
because of our cowardice during World War II.
由于我们在二战中的胆小表现
It's now a home for the insane.
现在那里住的全是疯子
So nothing much has changed.
所以基本上没什么变化
Talk about something else. Something better.
讲讲其他的 说点好事
Oh, okay. Well this morning, I had a pedicure.
哦 好吧 今天早上我去修脚了
Next stop, sandal shopping.
下一站 去买♥♥凉鞋
I don't think we're clicking.
我想我们不来电
Oh, okay. I got something for you.
哦 好吧 我有样东西要给你看
Hey, Jody, hey. I want you to meet
嘿 Jody 嘿 我想带你见见我的朋友
my beautiful, intelligent friend, Alayna.
美丽和智慧并存的Alayna
Oh, charmed, charmed. She has not
噢 真迷人 她有十年
lived in America for ten years.
没在美国住了
Ten years? Oh, my. Let me catch you up.
十年 天呢 我帮你赶上进度
We no longer go to space, anything can marry anything,
现在我们不再探索太空了 什么都可以和什么结婚
and it's illegal to be a white man.
作为白人男性现在是非法的
There are some good TV shows, though.
倒是有一些不错的电视节目
Well, I'm gonna grab a drink.
呃 我去拿杯喝的
And please don't follow me.
请不要跟着我
Bye.
拜
Hey, guys. I am appalled.
你们怎么搞的 我被震惊了
You're both such a waste of handsome.
你们白白浪费了这副好皮相
Hey, listen, I think your friend is into me.
嘿 听着 我觉得你朋友对我有意思
Maybe I could invite her to my harpsichord recital.
也许我能邀请她来我的大键琴独奏会
Oh, Alayna, please don't leave.
Alayna 拜托别走
I am so sorry that you've talked to so many losers tonight.
今天晚上让你见了这么多挫人真是抱歉
I wanna introduce you to my trainer.
我想把你介绍给我的教练
I just am not sure that I will be able to recognize him.
我只是不确定我还能不能认出他
No, Mindy, I actually met someone who is so great.
不 Mindy 我已经勾搭了一个超棒的家伙
So we're just gonna slip out and take a little walk.
所以我们现在要开溜了 到外面散散步
And who knows? Maybe end up at my hotel room.
谁知道呢 也许最后能散到我的酒店房♥间去
Ooh, delicioso.
唔 听起来很诱人
Who is it? Jody?
谁 Jody吗
Jeremy? Cory Booker? I can't believe he came.
Jeremy Cory Booker 我不敢相信他会来
I guess anything to get out of Newark, huh?
看来他真的很想离开纽瓦克
No, it's none of those guys. This guy is...
不 不是你说的这几个 这个男生真的
Whoa. I'm dying to meet him.
哇 我好想见见他
Your party is amazing by the way.
你这晚宴派对真的太棒了
I've been here for two hours,
我来了两个小时了
and I have not spilled one thing.
还什么东西都没有洒过
Oh, okay. Oh, God, no, there you go.
哦 好吧 哦 天呐 打脸了
Okay, Morgan, can you just give us a second?
好了 Morgan 你能回避一下么
My friend is telling me about this hot guy
我朋友正在跟我聊那个
she's gonna take home.
她要带回家的帅哥呢
Great party, Mindy. I had so much fun.
好棒的派对 Mindy 我玩得很开心
Ready? Let's go!
准备好了吗 我们走
Uh, bye!
额 拜
Hey, listen, don't worry. I'm gonna treat your friend
嘿 听着 别担心 我一定会
with the utmost respect.
以最高礼仪款待你朋友的
Also I messed up the toilet.
另外 我把厕所弄脏了
No one can go in there, seriously, look, it's sick...
别让任何人进去 真的 里面很恶心
I gotta go. Bye!
我得走了 拜
You know, that Cory Booker fellow was nice.
你知道 那个Cory Booker很好相处
Maybe I'll shave my head.
也许我该理个发
I did not invite you to the party to talk to Cory Booker.
我请你去派对 不是为了让你跟Cory Booker搭讪的
All right? You were there to hit on my friend.
好吗 我是想让你去勾搭我朋友的
And what did you do? Nothing. You were as charismatic
而你做了什么呢 什么也没做 你就像
as my dad talking to a family at a cruise.
度假时跟家人聊天的慈祥老爸一样
I'm sorry. I'm off my game.
我很抱歉 我表现得不好
I switched from bourbon to rye, for health reasons.
我把波本换成黑麦威士忌了 健康原因
Whole grain, you know. And it is just throwing everything off.
全麦的 你知道 这些健康玩意把我给毁了
I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
我不想再聊这个了
Where's Morgan with my breakfast?
Morgan还有我的早餐哪儿去了
Good morning!
早上好
So sorry I'm late. Personal apology.
抱歉来晚了 给你们道个歉
I was just on my way to work and I ran into Alayna
我在上班路上遇到了Alayna
in the lobby of her hotel.
在她酒店的大厅里
Where we had sex.
我们就在那儿啪啪啪了
Oh. Hey, I know for some of you
噢 嘿 我知道
it may be uncomfortable for me to talk about
你们有些人可能不太习惯
this kinda of stuff. But what am I supposed to do?
听我讲这些事 但我该怎么办呢
Not announce it?
不告诉你们么
Look, I know how you have sex. It's nothing to brag about.
好吧 我知道你做♥爱♥的样子 真的没什么好炫耀
Mm, mmhmm. Mindy, I wanna thank you
嗯 嗯哼 Mindy 我想谢谢你
for such a great party last night.
昨晚那个精彩的派对
Oh, and Morgan suggested that we go on a little double date.
噢 Morgan建议我们可以来个四人约会
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
That'd be fun, right? You wanna see him again?
肯定很有趣 你还想再跟他约会
Blink once if you're in danger.
如果你身处险境就眨下眼
Mindy, you're so funny.
Mindy 你真有趣
Morgan is so different from German guys.
Morgan和德国男人一点儿也不一样
I mean, his English isn't as good,
虽然他英语不那么好
but he's happy, he's non-judgmental,
但他很快乐 而且他对人没有偏见
and, boy, is he circumcised. Okay.
还有天呐 他那包皮割得可好 够了
Come on, we asked Ben, he's in.
我们问过Ben了 他同意了
Please? He said yes?
来嘛 他同意了
Yes. Oh, he's in, baby.
是的 噢 他同意了 宝贝
Okay. For you, Alayna, sure.
好吧 为了你 Alayna 我同意
Yeah!
耶
That means I get another night with you.
看来我们又能共度一夜了
Mm. Oh.
恩 哦
Mm, mm, mm... No, you just buck up.
嗯 嗯 嗯 不 打起精神来
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表