And honestly, it's been so freeing.
而且说真的 这样真的非常轻松
I have so much extra brain space.
我脑子里有这么多多余的空间
I can finally understand my TV shows.
我终于可以理解我看的电视节目了
Transparent's a guy!
Transparent 是个男人
But what about Ben?
但是Ben呢
Do you not want to get married because you're afraid
你不想结婚是因为你害怕
you're not gonna bond with his Jewish relatives?
你和他的那些犹太教亲戚合不来吗
Just don't tell them your theories on Israel.
不要告诉他们你对以色列的看法就好了呀
I don't know what it is.
我根本不知道那是什么
Is it a place? Is it an idea?
是一个地方吗 还是一个概念
I-I would just leave the whole area alone.
我 我还是让你一个人在这里吧
Please, please. I talked to Ben.
拜托 拜托 我和Ben谈过的
He doesn't want to get married either.
他也不想结婚啊
It's good to keep talking about this
不停地讨论这些其实挺好的呀
because things change and evolve and stuff.
因为情况会变啊然后发展啊之类的
So maybe you should talk to him again.
所以也许你应该再跟他谈谈
I'm enjoying my lunch. I think you should go.
我在享受我的午餐呢 我觉得你该走了
Hey!
嘿
What's up, you guys?
怎么啦 大伙们
Colette, you are absolutely glowing.
Colette 你的脸真的是在发亮诶
You must really love this woman.
你一定很爱这个女人
I think it's so romantic that you're just
我觉得这样真的很浪漫 你就这样
letting someone come into your life and change it forever.
让一个人闯进了你的生活然后彻底改变了它
When you stay single long enough,
当你单身够久了
marriage starts to become less like a bond
婚姻开始变得不太像一个契约了
and looks more like one of those little plastic cubes
更像是一个那种小的塑料方块
where they imprison super heroes to deprive them
用来关押那些超级英雄们
of their super powers.
剥夺他们的超能力
Oh, yeah? Huh.
噢 是吗 嗯哼
My life is so fulfilling by myself
我自己一个人过的人生这么充实
that the idea of having to share it
以至于想想要分享
with someone 50/50 forever...
其中的一半给某个人 还是永远地分享
I mean, can you imagine? Barf.
我是说 你能想象得到吗 噁
I would kill myself. Yeah.
我会自杀的 是的
But Colette, you are young.
但是Colette 你还年轻
And it warms my heart to see you
你让我心里感到暖暖的
completely lose yourself in another person.
看着你完全倾心于另一个人
Cool.
棒
Hi Dr.Ziev
嗨 Ziev医生
I've been looking for you everywhere
我到处在找你
There's something I need to tell you
我得告诉你一件事
Oh wait,there you are- never mind
噢等等 你就在那儿 没什么了
Hi, your estranged husband is standing right behind me.
嗨 你那个和你分居的老公正站在我身后
Tim. Why are you here?
Tim 你怎么在这儿
Oh, no. Are you cheating on me with someone who works here?
哦天呐 你是不是和某个在这儿工作的人偷♥情♥
It ain't cheating if you're broken up.
如果你们离婚了这就不算偷♥情♥
Hi, I'm Beverly.
嗨 我是Beverly
No. Stop.
嘿不要这样
Anna, I'm here because I think it's time for you to come home.
Anna 我来这儿是因为我觉得你该回家里来了
I mean, your Japanese toilet misses you,
我是说 你的日本厕所可想念你了
your panic room misses you
你的应急室想念你
and I miss you.
还有我也想念你
You cheated on me with my own closet organizer.
你和一个整理我衣橱的保姆偷♥情♥
She knows me better than anyone.
她比任何人都了解我
And I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong
我很抱歉 我知道我做的是错的
but I also know that you don't sleep well when you're not home.
但是我也知道你不在家的时候睡得不好
And you're a mess without your solid three hours a night.
而且你每天晚上不好好睡够三小时你就会抓狂
It's true.
说的也是
I haven't been sleeping well in my Airbnb.
我在Airbnb上租的民宿里睡不好
It has a poorly executed nautical theme.
它有一个几乎看不出来的航海主题
I'm so sorry.
我真为你遗憾
Listen, just come over for a drink.
听着 就过来喝一杯吧
We'll see how it feels.
我们来看看感觉怎么样
What do you say?
你怎么想
I'll think about it. I'll show you out.
我会考虑的 我带你出去
Okay. Ow. Right this way.
好 噢 往这边
You're hurting my arm.
你把我手臂弄疼了
Thanks for inviting me over for a girls' night, Mindy.
谢谢你邀请我过来搞这个女孩之夜 Mindy
Leo and I love spending time with you.
Leo跟我喜欢和你一起消磨时间
And he doesn't like anybody.
而且他平时任何人都不喜欢
Seriously, he bit a mall Santa.
真的 他咬过一个商场里的圣诞老人
The Santa swore, he got fired.
那个圣诞老人飙脏话 然后就被炒了
Leo's the best.
Leo最棒了
I always wanted a younger brother.
我一直都想要个弟弟
We could go to the park, read together.
我们可以去公园 一起看书
Oh, hey, do you wanna make a little extra money?
哦 嘿 你想赚点零花钱吗
I need a babysitter tomorrow night.
明天晚上我需要一个保姆看小孩
Leo's old babysitter quit.
Leo之前的那个保姆不做了
He was getting handsy with her.
他对她毛手毛脚的
I guess he takes after his mom.
我猜他这是随我
That sounds great. Where are you going?
好啊 你要去哪
I am going to an engagement party.
我要去参加一个订婚宴
And actually, there'll be an open bar
而且 宴会上会有免费酒吧
so it would be great if you could just lay out
所以你最好能在床周围
some, like, trash bags around the bed.
铺点垃圾袋之类的
Wait, my dad proposed to you without telling me?
等下 我爸不跟我说一下就跟你求婚了
I helped him pick the ring.
我还帮他选戒指呢
Your dad bought a ring and was gonna propose to me?
你♥爸♥爸买♥♥了戒指 想要跟我求婚
Uh...
呃
No?
并没有
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Your dad bought me a ring?
你♥爸♥爸给我买♥♥了个戒指
Did he get it from a Jewish man in the city
他是从城里的犹太人手里买♥♥的
or a Latino man in the mall?
还是从商场里的拉美人那买♥♥的
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe he didn't buy you a ring.
也许他没给你买♥♥戒指
My memory's bad...
我记性很差的
because I just started doing drugs.
因为我刚开始吸毒了
Please. You're too good of a kid for all that.
得了吧 你这小孩太乖了 干不了那种事
You tattled on me when you caught me sniffing your markers.
你发现我偷闻你的马克笔的时候 还在背后告状来着
Fine, yes. My dad did buy you an engagement ring.
好吧 我爸爸给你买♥♥了一个订婚戒指
Really nice one.
非常漂亮的戒指
He sold his "All-American Comics" #16.
他把他的第16期<全美漫画>卖♥♥了
It's the first appearance of... Golden Age Green Lantern.
那是那谁第一次露面 黄金年代绿灯侠
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊
I know that because he yelled at me
我知道那个 有一次他吼了我
when I was reading that comic with chocolaty fingers.
因为我手上还沾着巧克力就直接拿起来看了
Well, what is he waiting for?
那他还等什么呢
Why hasn't he proposed?
他为什么还不求婚
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, wait. Maybe it's because I told him
等下 会不会是因为我告诉他
Maybe it's because I told him that I never want to get married.
会不会是因为我告诉他 我一辈子都不想结婚
And I don't. I don't think.
我真不想结 我觉得我不想
I don't know. Ugh.
我也不知道 啊
Lindsay, why is he listening to me now?
Lindsay 为什么他现在开始听我话了
I mean, I don't even listen to half the crap I say.
我是说 我自己都不怎么听我说的废话
Just don't tell Dad I told you, okay?
别跟我爸爸说是我告诉你的 好吗
He might get mad.
他会生气的
Lindsay, I have to talk to your father about this, okay?
Lindsay 我必须要跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈这事 好吗
If it helps, I could tell him I heard it from a transient.
不然这样 我可以跟他说是一只小鸟告诉我的
Morgan, Karen and I wanted to talk to you about...
Morgan Karen和我想跟你说件事
Ah, you want me to plan your bachelorette party for you.
啊 你们想让我策划你俩的单身派对
Too late! Already did it.
太迟啦 我已经弄好了
It's at the Ukrainian Community Center.
在乌克兰社区中心
There has to be an orthodox priest present,
现场要求必须有一个东正教神父
but you can smoke inside.
但是你可以在里边吸烟
No, uh, we want you to move out of the apartment.
不是这个 呃 我们想让你搬出去住
We're getting a new place together?
我们要一起找个新住所吗
I promise, I will not stink this one up.
我发誓 这次我不会再把屋子弄臭了
I will wash...
我会清洗的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表