Look, Priya Auntie, I got to go, okay?
听着 Priya阿姨 我得挂了 好么
I love you. Bye.
我爱你 拜拜
Guess what, Rish?
猜猜怎么着 Rish
Mom ain't at no Priya Auntie's house.
妈不在Priya阿姨家
Mom went AWOL?
老妈擅离职守了吗
Why would she lie to us?
她为什么要跟我们撒谎
Who is she?
她还是她吗
All right, first we got to turn on her old-ass computer.
好吧 首先我们要打开她老掉渣的电脑
Eh...don't touch anything.
呃 什么都别碰
I'm 'bout to Mr. Robot this bi-yi-yatch.
我要当<黑客军团>黑进这个小婊砸
Okay, well, her email's already open.
好吧 呃 她邮箱已经打开了
We're in. Hey, look at this email.
我们进去了 嘿 看这封邮件
It's from a dude named "Conrad"
是一个叫"Conrad"的人发的
Nand the subject heading is "Dinner?"
主标题是"晚餐?"
"Dear Sonu, I was dazzled by your audition today.
"亲爱的Sonu 我被你今天的面试迷倒了
"The Concord Carlisle Community Theater
"Concord Carlisle社区剧院
is rarely graced by such an exotic talent."
很少能有幸迎来如此有异域风情的天才"
Eww, gross! This guy's perving on Mom!
恶心死了 这个男的调戏老妈
"Before your callback, I thought we could meet
在你复试之前 我认为我们应该见面
to work on the character in a more intimate setting.
在一个更亲密的环境 研究一下角色
I was thinking...Bertinelli's?"
柏帝内餐厅怎么样
Bertinelli's? Damn!
柏帝内餐厅 我靠
That's where you go before prom.
那是毕业舞会之前会去的餐厅
I ate so many unlimited rolls I couldn't zip up my dress.
我吃了太多不限♥量♥的蛋卷 连裙子都拉不上了
Wait, wait. She responded?
等等 等等 她回复了
"Dear Conrad, I've been walking on air since the audition.
"亲爱的Conrad 自从面试后我都高兴得飘飘然了
"I'd love to pick your brain about your time in New York.
"我很乐意向您请教一下您在纽约的经历
Saturday at six? Heart, Sonu."
周六六点怎么样 爱心 Sonu"
Okay, well, that's where she is now.
好吧 她原来在那
But why did she lie to us?
她为什么要跟我们撒谎
Mom's been cheating on Dad.
老妈一直在背叛老爸
They're gonna get a divorce.
他们会离婚的
Where am I gonna have Christmas? Hey. Rishi.
我以后上哪过圣诞节 嘿 Rishi
You are being ridiculous.
快别无理取闹了
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.
我确信肯定有个合理的解释
Yeah, Dad's a loser.
是啊 老爸就是个屌♥丝
Mom doesn't love him anymore.
老妈不再爱他了
Why does he have to buy his jeans at Kohl's?
他为什么非要在科尔士百货公♥司♥买♥♥牛仔裤
Okay, we all hate Dad's jeans,
好吧 我们都恨老爸的牛仔裤
and I get that you're very upset,
我能理解你很难过
but don't jump to conclusions, all right?
但是不要妄下结论 好吗
Let's just go to Bertinelli's and see what's up.
我们去柏帝内餐厅看看情况怎么样
Hey, Morgan. Is everything okay with Leo?
嘿 Morgan Leo还好吗
Go put on some pants! Listen, Leo is fine.
快去把裤子穿上 听着 Leo很好
I've got an update for you: the rehearsal dinner is amazing.
我有最新情报 排演晚餐超级赞
I just had lasagna for the first time.
我刚第一次吃了千层面
Now I know what Garfield's on about.
终于理解加菲猫为什么对它这么执着了
Hey, man, I ain't got no time for this, all right?
嘿 我没时间听这个 好吗
I am dealing with the biggest family crisis
我在处理有史以来除了老爸打鼾以外
since Dad's snoring, so you have ten seconds
最大的家庭危机 所以你有十秒
to make this conversation about me or I'm gonna hang up on you.
说与我有关的事 要不然我就要挂电♥话♥了
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Okay.
等下 等下 等下 别挂 好吗
Dr. C, he had a few drinks, and he pulled me aside.
Danny喝了几杯 他把我拉到一边
Now, I thought he was just gonna kick me out,
我以为他要把我赶出去
but he told me he's been thinking about you,
但是他告诉我他一直在想你
and he thinks he might be making a huge mistake.
他觉得他可能正在犯一个大错误
Well, okay, I mean, that could mean anything.
呃 好吧 我是说 他不一定就是那个意思
You know, grooms always have cold feet.
你懂的 新郎总是畏手畏脚
Nope. Checked his feet.
不 检查过他的脚了
They were warm. They were sweaty.
是暖的 全是汗
Listen, I think if you came here,
听着 我在想如果你来了
he wouldn't go through with it.
他可能就不会结婚了
But if you do come, bring a gift.
但是如果你真的要来 带个礼物
We'll say it's from both of us.
我们就说这是我们一起送的
Okay, I think I might have to go back to New York.
我想我可能得回纽约了
What?
什么
Our family is falling apart.
我们的家庭都要四分五裂了
Plus, I need you to pay for dinner.
而且我需要你给晚餐付帐
Rishi, I am very sorry, but something personal came up,
Rishi 我真抱歉 但是有件私人的事
and I have to figure it out.
我必须把它解决
Something more important than your mama?
比你妈妈还重要的事吗
The women who went to a junior high dance with you
那个假扮成Shriv表哥
dressed up as "Cousin Shriv"?
来陪你去初中舞会的女人
Okay, fine, that is some really good guilting.
好吧 那件事我真的很内疚
We're gonna go to Bertinelli's, we're gonna make sure
我们要去柏帝内餐厅 我们要确认
that Mom doesn't get her groove back on,
老妈没激♥情♥重燃
and then I got to go to New York.
然后我再去纽约
Yes! Let's do this!
太好了 我们走
I'm gonna put on some pants!
我得去穿条裤子
Go put on some pants.
快去穿裤子
Aw, damn.
喔 靠
Mom didn't do my laundry.
老妈没帮我洗衣服
There, there, there.
在那 在那 在那
They usually save that booth for Bill Belichick.
他们通常把那个座位留给比尔·贝利奇克
My God. Did you see that? Her coquettish laugh.
我的天啊 你看到了吗 她的风♥骚♥笑
The one she uses to get Dad to buy her
过去用来让老爸给她
lawn furniture at Costco.
在好市多买♥♥草坪家具的那种笑
We may already be too late.
我们可能已经太晚了
Come on. Come on. Come on. Let's go.
走吧 走吧 走吧 我们上
Hey, Ma.
嘿 妈
How's dinner with the Aunties, huh?
和阿姨们的晚餐怎么样 哈
Hey, Mindy, doesn't Priya Auntie look kind of different?
嘿 Mindy Priya阿姨是不是看起来有点不同
Yeah, her eyes are normal,
是啊 她眼睛是正常的
and she's an old white dude with a scarf.
而且她是个带围巾的白人老头
Sonu.
Sonu
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
I'm so sorry, Conrad. These are my children.
抱歉 Conrad 他们是我的孩子
Uh, I'm sorry. You're sorry to him?
呃 等一下 你跟他说抱歉
Why don't you apologize to Dad, who is, at this moment,
为什么你不跟老爸道歉 现在正
at a gem convention getting lapis lazuli for your bookshelf.
参加一个宝石展 找青金石给你做书架
While you're cheating on him. Cheating?
就在你背着他偷腥的时候 偷腥
I'm here with my colleague to discuss a part
我在这儿和我的同事讨论
in the playhouse's upcoming production.
剧场即将推出的作品中一个角色
Oh, yeah? What's the play?
喔 是吗 剧讲的是什么
Is it a Puccini opera
是不是一个普契尼歌♥剧
called "Lying Mom"? Oh.
叫"骗子老妈" 哦
You'll have to excuse me.
抱歉 我得离开了
Drama is my profession, not my hobby.
戏剧是我的职业 不是我的爱好
Yeah, you better walk, dude.
是啊 你最好离开 兄弟
And you know what? If you want to cheat with a mom,
你知道么 如果你想和一个老妈偷腥
why don't you go to the Chico's at the Burlington mall?
为什么你不直接去伯灵顿商场的Chico's商店
Ooh, you old. Sonu.
哦 你太老了 Sonu
If you want to play this role,
如果你想演这个角色
I would require your complete focus.
我需要你的全部精力都投入到这里
I just don't think a housewife trying to manage all this
我只是不觉得一个要处理这些的家庭主妇
is up to the challenge.
能应付得了挑战
Thank you for paying for dinner.
谢谢你请客晚餐
Conrad. No.
Conrad 别
Mom, real disappointed in you.
妈 我对你感到很失望
Yeah, and put a turtleneck on.
是啊 去穿件高领毛衣
My one chance at a truly great role,
我得到好角色的唯一机会
torn from my fingers by the very children I gave life to.
被我生的孩子从我的手中拽走
I curse you! Hey, Mom.
我诅咒你们 嘿 妈
Don't curse us. It's mean. All right?
别诅咒我们 很刻薄的 好吗
Why don't you just admit that you were busted, all right?
为什么你不直接承认你被抓包了
You were obviously gonna cheat on Dad.
你显然就是要背叛老爸
How dare you! I would never. Don't you see?
你怎么能这么说 我永远都不会 你还看不出来吗
That completely proves our point.
那恰恰证明了我们的观点
Mom, you were ready to throw all of this away
妈 你刚准备把这些都抛下为了什么
for what, one night of passion with Conrad...
和Conrad的一夜激♥情♥
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表