Well, since we're dishing about men we love,
既然我们开始互扒自己的男人
Jamie and I are officially best friends.
Jamie已经是我最好的朋友了
Do you guys know Jamie?
你们知道Jamie么
Of course, he's the author
当然 他是请我们去
that invited us to the book launch.
读书会的作家
Anyways, we went for coffee,
我们一起喝了咖啡
which turned into a full-on chill sesh,
之后顺利上了一垒
which turned into a full-on bitch sesh,
再之后自然的二垒
which turned into a full-on pitch sesh.
然后久直接三垒了
Went to the batting cages... Ah!
最后是绝对的全垒打 啊
Long story short, he is basing
长话短说 他的下一本说
a sign-language monkey on me in his next book.
关于一个打手语的猴子将以我为原型
I get killed by a dart in page one.
在第一页我被一个飞镖射死了
Oh.
啊
Oh. Yeah.
啊 好极了
It's from Jamie.
Jamie发来的
"Morgan, you're out of the book."
"Morgan 你的角色砍了"
Hey... It's quite a journey.
嘿 剧情好曲折
Oh, my God. I am still buzzing.
我的天 我还超级激动
Everybody at work cannot stop talking
所有同事一直都在
about how great you were.
夸你有多棒
Tamra said that she would consider sleeping with you.
Tamra都说她考虑和你一起睡了
Do you realize how huge that is?
你知道这多不可思议么
Ben? Hm?
Ben 嗯
Ben! Mm.
Ben 诶诶
Hey, man, you got to wake up.
哥们儿 你可得醒醒
The only reason I got a reservation to this place
我能定上这个餐厅的唯一原因就是
is because I said I was with a celebrity.
我告诉他们我要和一个明星一起来
Sorry. You know what? In fact,
我错了 这样吧
take a picture of me so I can post it.
给我照个照片 好让我发一下
Get my Coke in the shot. Right.
把我的可乐拍进去 行
Just my shirt.
就上半身就行
Gorgeous. Thank you.
美极了 谢谢
Eat your heart out, Selena Gomez.
弱爆了吧 Selena Gomez
Sorry.
不好意思
I'm exhausted. I've been up since 3:00 a.M.
我太累了 我从三点就醒了
Pediatrics was crazy today.
今天儿科疯了
Apparently, the raw bar at Spence
看来 学校的生鲜储存
wasn't properly refrigerated.
都不怎么新鲜啊
Well, I have some news that's gonna cheer you up.
我有个好消息能让你高兴高兴
Cameron called. He wants you to come back
Cameron打给我 说他想让你
on "The Today Show" Tomorrow
明天也来录<今日秀>
to do, I think, a segment on moisturizing.
好像是录一♥期♥关于保湿的事情
Babe, I...
亲爱的 我
I don't think I want to do another segment.
我不想再去录节目了
I mean, part of me thinks if you're getting
我是说 我有点觉得
your medical information from a television show,
从电视上了解医疗信息的话
you deserve to die.
简直没救了
No, no, I already told him that you would do it,
别啊 我已经告诉他你会去了
and I cannot be blackballed from another morning show.
我可不能再被一个晨间节目拉黑了
I burped so much in the audience of "Dr. Oz",
我在<奥兹医生>直播的时候打嗝打得好夸张
they had to throw the episode out.
最后电视台只好砍了那集
Well, Lindsay and her friends
也是 Lindsay和她朋友
did think it was pretty cool that I was on TV.
都觉得我在电视上表现得不错
All right, I guess I can do one more episode.
好吧 我感觉还可以再录一集
I'm so happy! You are so cool.
我太开心了 你好帅呀
It's making me look cooler.
衬得我都更酷了
Mindy?
Mindy
Hey. What's up?
嘿 最近怎么样
Casey. Hi.
Casey 嗨
What a nice surprise. Casey, this is Ben.
好巧呀 Casey 这位是Ben
Ben, this is Casey.
Ben 这是Casey
Casey and I were engaged,
我之前和Casey订婚了
and we used to live together in Haiti.
一起在海地住了一段时间
Huh. Yes, yes to all that.
噢 没错 就是她说的那样
And then we got back together
之后我们又和好了
and then she left me for my best friend,
然后她劈腿了我最好的朋友
and I still haven't gotten the apology for that, babe.
你到现在都没和我道歉 亲爱的
Casey actually runs the shoe company
Casey是开鞋店的
that makes those sneakers that I gave you.
我给你的鞋就是他店里的
Oh. Right.
哦 是么
Yeah, I can't wear them to work because
我不能穿他们上班
there's a naked lady on them, but they're super comfortable.
因为上面画了个裸女 但是确实挺舒服的
Yeah, that's tight. Where do you work, man?
有点意思 你做什么工作的
I'm a... He's a television personality.
我在 他是电视明星
Oh. Yeah, He gives lifesaving tips
喔 没错 他在早餐时段
over America's breakfast table.
教全美国人一些健康贴士
That's tight, man, I'm gonna have to check that out
有点意思 我早上吃巴西树莓碗的时候
over my morning acai bowl. Ooh.
看看你那个剧 喔
What? I got a health guru.
啥 我有个健康导师
Got me on the superfood tip, so feel real healthy.
教我一些饮食观念 感觉特别健康
I'm gonna get back to my table. Okay.
我要回我那桌了 好呀
Good to see you. Bye.
见到你真好 拜
Later, buddy.
再聊 兄弟
Wasn't he interesting?
他真有意思
He was so impressed.
他觉得你可厉害了
And Casey is a huge mover and shaker.
而且他真的超有影响力
Super.
超级
He knows Kanye West.
他认识侃爷
So...that's awesome.
所以 简直酷炫
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 真的
I don't know. How is this my fault?
我不清楚 又不能怪我
I'll ask her again, fine.
我再问她一下好了
Hi. Uh, where's Ben?
嘿 Ben在哪儿呢
We're live in ten minutes.
还有十分钟就要直播了
If I mess up another segment, I'll get fired.
要是这次再搞砸了 我就要被炒鱿鱼了
I dropped a pumpkin pie on Al Roker.
Al Roker来的那集我把一个南瓜派打翻了
Okay, listen, Cameron, do not worry.
听着 Cameron 别着急
I'm gonna get him. Yeah?
我这就去找他 是吗
You have to chill. I'm chill.
你要淡定 我很淡定
I'm gonna call him right now. Okay.
我现在就打电♥话♥给他 好
Okay. Don't worry.
行了 别担心
Ben, it's Mindy. Where are you?
Ben 我是Mindy 你在哪儿
This is the seventh message that I have left you.
我都给你留了七条语♥音♥了
You better have died.
你最好是死了才不回复
Hey.
嘿
What's up with the news crew?
新闻组的人怎么了
Did you mix up two babies again?
你又把俩宝宝搞混了么
No, wait, what are you doing here?
不是 等下 你在这儿干嘛
I wasn't sleeping here.
我可没在这里睡觉
All right, fine, I slept here.
好吧 行了 我睡在这了
Colette brought a girl home,
Colette带了个女生回家
and she put a shin guard on the doorknob.
然后还在门把上挂了个护膝
What...what's going on? What's wrong?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What's wrong is that we are going
问题就是今日秀
freakin' live on "The Today Show",
马上就要直播了
and I can't find Ben.
但是我找不到Ben
Oh, you can't do the segment?
哦 那一段你不会做吗
No, I need a nurse.
不是 我要个护士来做
Yeah, good luck with that.
好吧 现在怎么还找得到
Morgan, let's get you into hair and makeup.
Morgan 我们去妆发部门吧
So, Nurse Morgan, can you tell us the best way
那么 Morgan护士 你能告诉我们
to stay moisturized these cold winter months?
在这么冷的天气最好的保湿秘诀吗
Nurse Morgan? Nurse Morgan?
Morgan护士 Morgan护士
What? Yeah.
什么 对
What'd you say? Mm...I...
你说什么 恩 我
Can you tell us the best way to stay moisturized
你能告诉我们在这么冷的天气
these cold winter months?
最好的保湿秘诀吗
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
行 行 行
All you do, you grab your lotion.
需要做的 就是 拿出你的保湿液
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表