and just... just really shitty.
就是 就是非常差劲
I liked Anna, Jody. I really liked her.
我喜欢Anna Jody 我真的很喜欢她
And I am sick of only being allowed
而且我真的受够了我只能
to date women that you've passed on.
和你已经尝试过的女人约会
Well, guess what. From now on, I call dibs...
好吧 你知道吗 从现在开始 我能够抢注
on everyone in this subway,
这个地铁上的每一个人
everyone in the entire world.
这个世界里的每一个人
On... on... on that one. And on that one there.
那个人 或者是那一个
And that Asian woman.
或者是那个亚洲女人
And on S. Epatha Merkerson on that ad for "Chicago Med",
又或者是在"芝加哥急救"广♥告♥上的S.Epatha Merkerson
which looks pretty good... got to be honest.
我得说 那看上去还不错
And on her!
或者是她
I...
我
You know what? Good for you. I was hoping this would happen.
你知道吗 你真棒 我之前就希望这会发生
You've finally stood up for yourself.
你终于为你自己出头了
Now I can cancel my date with Anna tonight.
那我现在可以取消今晚和Anna的约会了
Really? You know this whole
真的吗 你知道这一切
dating thing was just a trick
约会之类的就是个小把戏
to get you to stand up for yourself.
让你站直腰板 为自己出头
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
She rejected you, didn't she?
她拒绝了你 是不是
No, no. That is wrong.
不 不 你说错了
I tricked her into thinking she rejected me.
我误导她 让她认为她拒绝了我
She rejected you,
她拒绝你了
and that must mean that she likes me.
这说明她喜欢的是我
But only because I wanted it.
只是因为我想要这个结果
Let's not forget I am the victorious party here.
我们别忘了我才是是胜利的一方
She likes me. Whoo!
她喜欢我 哇
Aah!
啊
Good morning, Jeremy.
早上好啊 Jeremy
I just wanted to thank you for last night.
我只是想为了昨晚谢谢你
I was so emotional I snapped the handles off
我太情绪化了了 我没能控制住自己
an elliptical machine.
破闸而出的感情
I don't know what I would have done without you.
我真不知道没有你该怎么办
Anna, you don't need to say any more.
Anna 你不用说别的了
I understand completely.
我完全理解你
And I feel the same way.
我和你想的一样
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Oh, my God. What are you doing?
哦 我的天哪 你在做什么
I'm so sorry. It's just...
真的对不起 我只是
you rejected Jody, and I thought that maybe...
你拒绝了Jody 我在想那或许是意味着
Oh, for Christ's sake.
哦 看在上帝的面子上
Oh. Come with me.
哦 跟我来
Everyone,
所有人
I have an announcement.
我要声明
I am currently going through a divorce.
我现在正在办理离婚
This is not easy for me as a WASP.
对我一个新教♥徒♥来说并不容易
I am not comfortable talking about love,
我并不想谈论到爱情
money, lawyers, hardship...
钱 律师 和困难
basically anything besides the weather
几乎是除了天气之外的任何事
and a few select towns in Connecticut.
或者是康涅狄格州的某部分小镇
But for the record,
但说句实话
I did not leave my cheating husband
我离开我那个偷腥的丈夫
because I'm dying to date
并不是因为我多渴望
one of the tiny number of men in this office.
和这个办公室仅有的几个男人约会
I disagree.
我不同意
I don't know your name.
我连你名字都不知道
It's Morgan.
他是Morgan
Homegirl, there's no use putting up a fight.
邻家女孩 你抵抗是没用的
I gave the same exact speech,
我曾经说过同样的话
and then, against all laws of nature,
结果 违背了所有的天性
ended up dating Morgan for two years.
和Morgan约会了两年
He was terrible.
他真糟糕
I disagree.
我不同意
There's something very wrong with this office.
这个办公室真的太有问题了
We don't all have to date each other
我们并不是必须要互相约会
just because we're in close proximity to one another, okay?
就只是因为我们离的很近 好吗
Normal offices don't work like that.
正常的办公室不会这样
So, please, don't hit on me
所以 拜托了 别挑逗我
and don't try to kiss me.
也别试着吻我
I won't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你们听我说
Hey, do you think that applies to women too?
嗨 你觉得这也适用于女的吗
No, mmmm. Wow.
不 不适用 哇哦
That was pretty embarrassing for the pair of us.
对我们俩来说那真的很尴尬
Let's never speak of it again.
我们永远都别提到这件事
Drink the memories away in your office?
去你办公室借酒消愁吗
Way ahead of you, brother.
我也是这样想的 兄弟
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表