Thank you, Mindy, for letting me stay here
Mindy 谢谢你收留我
and forcing me to wear matching pajamas
还逼我穿这身情侣睡衣
with you and your infant son.
和你们母子配套
Those actually used to be Danny's.
这其实是Danny的旧睡衣
You're the same size.
你俩身材差不多
Mm. But I should probably get dressed for work.
不过我该换衣服去上班了
What? Sit that tiny butt down.
说什么呢 你给我稳稳地坐着
I already called in sick for you.
我已经给你请了病假
But I'm not sick.
但我没生病啊
My temperature is a normal 92.1 degrees.
我的体温很正常 华氏92(摄氏33)
I've never wasted a sick day on actually being sick.
我请病假可从来不是因为真的生病
You're heartbroken. You need to focus on what's important
你都心碎了 你得关注真正重要的问题
and nourish your soul.
给你的灵魂带来新的希望
I'll put Leo down for his nap and show you what I mean.
我先把Leo哄睡着再和你细说
Welcome to the whackateria.
欢迎来到性趣大观园
Interesting. But just to be clear,
有意思 不过我想问清楚
is this pornography
这是小黄♥片♥吗
or a documentary about human trafficking?
还是关于贩卖♥♥人口的纪录片
Good question. Kind of both.
问得好 两者皆有吧
This is Sploderzz.Com.
这是Sploderzz.com
It's the Willy Wonka Factory, but for perverts.
像是专为变♥态♥准备的威利·旺卡糖果工厂
So, what's your sexual thing? They'll definitely have it.
你的特殊嗜好是什么 这上面肯定有
Oh, no, nothing. Just normal sex with men.
没 我没特别爱好 就跟男人的普通床事
Anna, sweetheart,
Anna 亲爱的
you are far too uptight to not have a kink, okay?
像你这么正经保守的人 不可能没怪癖的
You can tell me. I'm not gonna judge.
你可以告诉我 我不会评头论足
Mine is biracial job interviews.
我喜欢跨种族间的面试场景
Hairy backs.
毛茸茸的后背
All right. That's a good girl.
这就对了 好姑娘
"Armenian restaurant owner breaks in new cook."
"亚美尼亚餐馆老板和他的新厨师"
This is a good one.
这个不错
"It is hot in kitchen."
"厨房♥里太热了"
"Maybe I should take off shirt."
"看来我得把上衣脱掉"
Mindy, didn't you say you had some laundry to fold?
Mindy 你刚不是说你要去折衣服吗
Oh, no... oh.
没有 啊
Yeah. Yes, I do.
对对 确实有
"Horgash likes that."
"我就爱这个"
Doo-doo-doo it's a beautiful morning
滴答滴 今天天气好晴朗
All right.
好了
Oh, God! Karen!
我的天 Karen
What are you doing in here?
你在这干嘛呢
Oh, hey, Morgan.
嗨 Morgan
I changed your closet into a recording studio.
我把你的衣柜改成了录音室
I hope you don't mind I moved your shirt and pant.
希望你不介意我挪开了你的衣服裤子
Hey! Why'd you stop playing, beautiful?
怎么不弹了 小美女
I was really groovin' out there making our Fruity Pebs.
我刚做咱们的早餐时 可是尽情律动了一番
Morgan, is Karen not the sickest musician?
Morgan Karen难道不是最赞的音乐人吗
I've heard better.
我见过更好的
She's got such a unique voice.
她的嗓音是那么独特
It's like Carole King with real bad allergies.
就好像Carole King得了重度过敏
Actually, I don't even have that much vocal training,
实际上 我都没怎么接受过声乐训练
unless you count three years being a whale caller
除非我在阿♥拉♥斯加海岸警卫队
for the Alaskan Coast Guard.
当唤鲸人的那三年也算的话
Huh?
赞吧
Hey, um, I have a date with Dina,
我有个约会 和Dina
the lady who works at the cafeteria.
在食堂工作的那位女士
Dina? She's, like, a smoke show.
Dina吗 她可正了
Yeah. Are you sure you got a shot, man?
确实 你确定你行吗 兄弟
She laughs at all my jokes.
我每个笑话都能逗笑她
And I'm not sure she understands what I'm saying
我也不确定她能不能听懂我说话
'cause her English is so bad. Oh.
因为她英语很差 原来
But it is on, so I would like to bring her back here tonight.
但既然都约上了 我准备今晚带她回来
Ooh, no can do, buddy.
哦 这可不行
It's... it's our three-week anniversary,
今天是我俩整整三周的纪念日
so we're gonna go to fifth base.
我们今晚要上五垒了
It's a lesbian thing.
拉拉方面的事
Okay. Super important.
好吧 很重要的
No. No, no, no. Good for you guys.
行 我为你们高兴
I support you as always.
我一如既往的支持你
I'm gonna see if Dina can reschedule.
那我看看我和Dina能否改天
Aw. God, you're a good friend.
你真是个好兄弟
Thanks, bud.
谢谢夸奖
Big plans this weekend? You know. The usual. GTL.
这周末有什么大安排吗 老样子 GTL
Like "Jersey Shore"? Gym, Tan, Laundry?
跟"泽西海岸"里似的 健身房♥ 日光浴 洗衣房♥
Gin, Tonic, Lacework.
不 是琴酒 汤力 缝花边
Hello, Jeremy.
嗨 Jeremy
I was at the coffee shop getting my morning hot water
刚才在咖啡店买♥♥热水的时候
and I saw this scone... would you like it?
我看见了这个司康饼 你要吗
Thank you, Anna. That's so considerate.
谢谢 Anna 你太有心了
And people wonder why I always carry
别人还一直好奇我为什么
a small jar of currant jam on my person.
总随身携带一瓶小果酱
Enjoy. Thanks, Anna.
好好享用 谢了 Anna
Uh, did you just notice anything?
你刚没注意到吗
Yes. The Americans call this a scone,
注意到了 美国人管这叫司康饼
but it's neither dry nor mealy.
但这个又不干又不粉
No, dummo. Anna's into you.
不是这个 蠢蛋 Anna对你有意思
No.
才不会
I mean, there was this one time where...
不过 确实有那么一回我们
no, I mustn't speak of it.
不 我不能说
What? You know all my secrets.
为什么 你知道我所有秘密
I told you my pin number. It's...
我连安全码都告诉你了
8-0-0-8 because it spells "BOOB."
8008 圆圆的像胸部
Okay, fine. The night that Anna was
好吧 那天晚上
staying at my apartment...
Anna在我家
you know, when she left Tim...
就是她和Tim分手的时候
she kissed me.
她吻了我
Oh, my God. Why didn't you pounce?
天哪 你怎么不回应呢
She's so hot. She's like one of those girls
她那么性感 就像以前学校露营
that tried to drown me at camp.
那些整天欺负我的女孩们
She was intoxicated, and she'd just left Tim,
她当时喝醉了 也是刚刚和Tim分开
and we work together.
而且我们还是同事
Mindy, it would be inappropriate.
Mindy 这样做是不恰当的
Inappropriate? Everyone here is inappropriate.
不恰当 咱们这就没有恰当的人
That's true. You got to ask her out.
这倒是 你必须得约她出去
Hey, Dina.
嘿 Dina
Can we move our date?
我们的约会能改天吗
Having some roomie drama.
我室友有点多事
Damn, Karen, I had to get you alone
Karen 我必须要和你独处一会
because your shoulders look so sharp in that blouse. Come here.
这件上衣显得你肩膀特别美 过来
Oh, God!
天哪
I am so sorry. Hello? Hello?
不好意思 喂 还在吗
Trying to make a sexy phone call.
我正想着和对象打情趣电♥话♥呢
I'm sorry. I didn't even see you there.
对不起 我压根没看见你在
It's just my bangs are getting so long.
我的刘海太长 遮住眼睛了
You know, I got to say I had more privacy
我必须得说 和我祖母住一起
when I lived with my grandmother,
都比和你们住更有隐私
and our toilet was in the kitchen.
而她家的马桶还安在厨房♥里呢
Excuse me. Get out of the way, please.
不好意思 麻烦把道让开
I got to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Do you have anyone in your life
你生活中有没有那种
that is just so annoying.
特别烦人的人
I mean, they're just always up in your personal space,
我是指那种总是在侵犯你私人空间的人
and they're not mean... they're just so annoying!
倒不是说他们有多坏 就是很烦人
I know exactly what you're talking about.
我太了解你在说什么了
What do you do?
你会怎么办
What I do in this instance is
这种情况下
I try to use body language
我会使用肢体语言
that is clear and obvious
非常清楚 明显的肢体语言
to indicate that I want them to leave.
来暗示我希望他们离开
Yeah. No, no, no, no, but what if they just...
你这样 也不行 万一他们
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表