剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, if I may venture a guess,
据我大胆猜测
it was because you did it once before.
应该是因为你已经有过一次经历
The Christmas affair.
圣诞节事件里
You fractured in Santa's place
你散落于圣诞老人的世界中
and spread across space and time.
遍布时间和空间
So you were prepared to hold up under similar circumstances.
所以你已经准备好在类似的情况下坚持住
That's a hell of a coincidence.
好巧啊
Ah, but the storybook, Tesla device, the thread --
不过想想故事书 特斯拉装置 线团
all required to bring the library home.
全是带图书馆回来的必需品
But almost...
就好像
Well, almost as if these past months,
简直就好像过去几个月里
your missions had been directed by fate itself.
你们的任务都是由命运安排的
But the clipping book didn't send us to Santa.
但剪报本并没有派我们去找圣诞老人
You did.
是你派的
Coincidence.
纯属巧合
So, you don't remember anything, either?
所以你也什么都不记得了
Ohh... bits and pieces.
零零碎碎隐约记得一点吧
I saved the world at least once, right?
我拯救了世界至少一次 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, business as usual.
和平时没什么区别嘛
I got to see what you were like
我见到了你不是图书管♥理♥员♥的话
if you weren't the Librarian.
会是什么样子
How was I?
我是什么样
Scattered. Annoying.
注意力不集中 很烦人
Alternating between genius and bad puns.
一会是天才 一会是熊孩子
So business as usual.
和平时没什么区别嘛
Hello?
你好哇
Is this always like this?
它经常这样吗
Only in really bad circumstances.
只有很糟的情况出现时才这样
Huh. Well, I'm guessing monsters.
我猜是大怪兽
Nah.
才不会
Mad scientist, maybe. Evil cult.
疯狂的科学家 或者邪教
So, I was also thinking that, um...
我正在考虑...
I'll throw this out there.
我就直说了
And I don't want to put any pressure on you one way or the other,
我并不是想给你压力
Nor do I want to assume that you have or have not either...
而且我也没有假设你会或者不会...
You're asking me on a date. Yeah.
你想约我出去 是的
Yes, I am. Good.
是的 我是 很好
'Cause I had about nine more minutes of that.
因为我大约还剩九分钟时间
Where were you thinking of taking me?
你想带我去哪
Going to fight an evil cult... Investigate
去打败一个邪教 调查
monsters. is your idea of a date.
大怪兽 就是你的约会
Do you have any idea
你到底知不知道
what's on the other side of this door?
门那边是什么
No.
不知道
But isn't that great?
不过这样才最棒 不是吗
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表