剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
我准备拿东西填充它 放在前厅
rename the place the big wolf tavern.
将这个酒吧改名为巨狼酒馆
People will come from miles around to see it.
人们就会不远千里来专门看狼
I even got the Guinness people coming.
我把吉尼斯世界纪录的人来了
That's sure... Something.
这真是 不错啊
Next round's on me.
下面的酒我来请
Chivalry's not dead.
骑士并没有死
So, what do I do about Stone?
那么 斯通那儿我要怎么办的
He'll come around.
他会醒悟的
I've seen a million guys like him.
我见过的不少人都像他那样
Farm boys straight off the bus into basic,
农场男孩下车走了过去
world's nothing but black and white.
世界除了黑白没什么不同
Guys like him have a wide turning radius,
像他那样的人多了去了
but they do turn.
但他们的确会变
What?
怎么了
Do I have something...
我脸上有什么东西吗
Here?
脸上
I-I feel like everyone's staring at me.
我感觉大家都盯着我看
I mean, why would they stare at me?
为什么他们都盯着我看干嘛
You're the one who's having the amazing hair day.
你的头发多靓
I didn't do anything to my... my hair.
我没有做过我的头发
It's so shiny and...
闪耀着光泽
Full.
蓬松丰满
We're on.
开始了
Hey, Walter, how are those drinks coming?
嗨 沃尔特 我们的酒来了吗
Here you are, milady.
女士们 你们的酒
Thanks.
谢谢
So, I was wondering...
恩 我在想
Oh. Yes.
恩 是的
Uh, do you think that maybe the Guinness record people
你觉得那些吉尼斯纪录的人
would like to take your picture?
会愿意给你拍照吗
Very handsome man.
多么帅气逼人
Twice the size, but half the weight.
两倍的体积 一半的重量
Moving a wolf carcass the size of a pony
抱着一个跟马一样大的狼
through a small town, we're gonna get spotted.
穿过小镇 我们肯定会被发现
Hey, it was your plan.
喂 这都是你计划的
I was being sarcastic.
我当时是讽刺故意这么说的
Subtext is very hard with you.
那么潜台词是跟你很难相处咯
I don't have any subtext.
我可没潜台词
Oh.
噢
Shh. Shh!
嘘 别出声
All right, in the truck.
好吧 搬到卡车里
No. We're not stealing a truck.
不好吧 我们不能偷车
No. Of course we aren't.
是啊 我们当然不偷
I am.
我来偷
What? No. No. You're not stealing a truck.
什么 不行 你不能偷车
Oh. Unlocked. Lucky me.
噢 没锁 我真幸运
Unlocked doesn't mean turned on.
没锁并不意味着车能启动
And we can hardly call it stealing.
我们这可不叫偷车
Boy, is that lucky.
哥们儿 这可真幸运
So, uh, what? I-is the cap stuck?
那么 恩 帽子是戳上去的吗
No, it's not just stuck.
不 不是的
It's like part of the wolf's body.
它就像狼体内的一部分
It's pretty cool.
真酷
You know what? This probably, um,
那么 这样一来
eliminates Aesop's lyre.
排除了伊索的七弦琴
While it does make animals loquacious,
尽管它会让动物嘈杂
I have never known it to affect their wardrobe.
但从不知道能影响它们的外在
So, it's the goose one?
那么 就是鹅妈妈那篇童话了
Uh, the mother goose treaty of 1918.
恩 1918年版的鹅妈妈童谣
Only one way to be sure.
只有一种方法能让我们确信
If it is, the inside of this wolf
如果是这样的话 那么狼的体内
will be stuffed with feathers.
可能填充了羽毛
Scalpel. Well, you know what?
手术刀 额 我觉得
Maybe the obsidian blade.
也许要用黑曜石刀
Then it would be... Both.
那么 两个都要用
Ah, well, that would work.
恩 很好 这刀能行
Do you even know what you're doing?
你知道你在做什么吗
Of course I do. I think.
我当然知道 我觉得
I don't know. It... Feels right.
好吧我不知道 就是感觉要这样
Ohh.
噢
Something's in here.
这里有东西
What happened?
发生了什么事情
Where am I?
我在哪
This is very bad. It's not the treaty.
糟糕 不是鹅妈妈童谣
It's the Libris Fabula. The... the... the storybook.
这是法布拉之书 那本 故事书
It'll bring any story you want to life, but at a price.
它可以使任何你想要成真的故事发生 但要付出代价
Uh, you said that was lost.
额 你说过那本书遗失了
Yes, well, somebody found it.
是的 是的 显然有人找到了
A huntsman cut open the wolf,
猎人把狼解剖了
and little red riding hood emerged whole and safe.
小红帽完好无损的出现了
I love these stories.
我好喜欢这些故事
Well, we're all relieved you found her,
你们能找到她 我们终于能松口气了
but she's not making a lot of sense.
不过她似乎有点神志不清
Said something about you pulling her out of a wolf.
嘴里念叨说 是你们从狼肚子里把她救出来了
She... suffered exposure in the woods.
她 在森林里被人发现
Traumatized.
受到了惊吓
Thank you for letting us talk to her.
感谢您让我们跟她聊聊
Wasn't up to me.
这跟我没关系
She wouldn't let go of your friend's hand.
是她拉着你朋友的手不放
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
So, you... you don't remember anything?
那么 你 你不记得任何事吗
I remember finishing my shift and then going out to my car,
我记得下班之后 从车里出来
and then you pulling me out of that thing.
然后你把我从狼肚子里救了出来
Actually, no, no, no.
事实上 不 不 不
That was... I-I was the one that...
那是 我 我是那个
that pulled you out.
救你出来的人
I know, but you played an important role.
我知道 但你发挥了重要的作用
So, you finished your shift.
那么 你下班之后
I skipped out a little early.
我提前了点下班
I didn't want to miss the opening act.
我不想错过开场
Can I get your number?
能给我你的电♥话♥号♥码么
Wow.
哇
Just in case my life needs saving again?
万一我又需要你救我
Ah. Huh?
啊 啥
I'm not really comfortable with that.
这让我有点不自在
You know what? Here's the thing.
你知道吗 事情是这样的
I'm... I'm... I'm actually the...
我是 我是 事实上我才是
if you don't mind, I'm the one that pulled you out.
如果不介意的话 我才是那个救你出来的人
Over here. I'm the one that pulled you out.
在这里 我才是那个救你的人
Of a wolf.
从狼肚子里
You know, Walter at the bar said his wolf went missing
你知道吗 沃尔特说他的酒吧丢失了一匹狼
after you two were there.
在你们俩去过酒吧之后
Your high school mascot's the wolves, right?
你的高中吉祥物是狼 对吧
Your football rivals,
你的足球对手
I bet they'd love to steal your giant wolf.
我打赌他们想偷你的狼
Sheriff, you're probably a bit overworked.
警长 你确实需要好好调查一番
We're glad we could help.
我们很高兴能帮上忙
What he means is...
他的意思是
oh, I know exactly what he means.
噢 我很清楚他的意思
I know trouble, young man.
我可知道麻烦的 小伙子
And you.
你
You smell like trouble.
你闻起来浑身麻烦味儿
What did I tell you
我不是警告过你
about antagonizing local law enforcement?
不要跟这里的执法人员对着干吗
What made you think I would listen?
你凭什么认为我会听呢
Girl doesn't remember anything.
那个女孩不记得发生了什么
Let's talk to Jenkins, find out how this book works.
我们去跟詹金斯谈谈 找出那本书
Let's go.
走吧
I adore these.
我喜欢这些
It's like a miniature apartment building.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表