剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
请别再碰我
You are the new Guardian.
你是新任的守护者
Oh, Flynn's gonna make a fuss.
弗林肯定要大吵大闹了
He hasn't had a Guardian in 10 years.
他十年都没有守护者了
But even he can't argue with the white envelope.
但就算是他 也不能不服从白色信封
What's a Guardian?
守护者是什么
"What's a Guardian?"
"守护者是什么"
Adorable.
你真可爱
All right, Eve Baird. Got that.
伊芙·贝尔 记下了
We're going down.
电梯正在下行
Very far down. Oh, those.
下了很多层楼 这个啊
It's really a metaphor, not real numbers.
只是象征性的 数字的意义不大
Okay, sign here, here, and here.
这三个地方签个字吧
Each Librarian has a Guardian...
每个图书管♥理♥员♥都有一位守护者
someone who's trained in combat, tactics, survival.
受过战斗训练 战略和生存技能的训练
Sort of the brawn to the Librarian's brain.
像是给头脑发达的图书管♥理♥员♥配的保镖
But... no, no. Much more than that.
但是 不不 还不止这些
Sort of the, uh, common sense to their head in the clouds.
给他富于幻想 不切实际的脑袋带来常识
Didn't see a lot of threatening situations
在楼上的书架上
in the bookshelves upstairs.
没看到很多具有致命危险的情况
Oh, the Metropolitan Library upstairs.
楼上是都会图书馆
That's just the entrance to the real library downstairs,
那只是通往楼下这座真正图书馆的入口
where we keep all the artifacts and magic
在这里 我们保管所有危险的
too dangerous to be left out in the world.
藏物和魔法 以免危害人间
There is no such thing as...
世界上没有所谓的...
as...
所谓的...
as magic.
魔法
The Library collects ancient knowledge
图书馆收藏远古的知识
and ensures that magic... real magic...
保障魔法 真正的魔法
doesn't fall into the wrong hands.
不会落入坏人手中
This is...
这是...
th-this is real?
这是真的吗
You got the white envelope,
你收到的是白色信封
an invitation to join the Library,
加入图书馆的邀请函
which means the Library needs your expertise.
这意味着图书馆需要你的专业知识
Welcome to the secret world, Colonel Baird.
贝尔德上校 欢迎你来到这个神秘的世界
Welcome to the Library.
欢迎你来到图书馆
Oh, you're getting sloppy, 'Cal.
你剑艺有点生疏了 小剑
Really.
真的吗
A desvio technique against a molinello defense?
用迂回剑招来对抗环形防御吗
I don't think so. And meet the Librarian.
我可不这么认为 这位就是图书管♥理♥员♥
Don't! No!
别伤害她
She's here to help. Don't!
她是来帮忙的 不要
Wounds caused by Excalibur never heal.
神剑造成的伤口是无法治愈的
They're magic.
这可是魔法神剑
'Cal, go on patrol. I'll meet you.
小剑 去巡逻吧 一会见
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
What is she doing here?
她来这里干什么
Colonel Eve Baird,
伊芙·贝尔德上校
meet Flynn Carsen, the Librarian.
这位就是图书管♥理♥员♥弗林·卡尔森
We've met. That-that-that's Excalibur?
我们见过了 那就是亚瑟王神剑吗
You call Excalibur "'Cal"?
你管神剑叫小剑
We're friends, best friends.
我们是好朋友
Besties, really.
应该说是好哥俩
Why would you send her that?
你为什么给她寄白色信封
I don't send the invitations.
邀请函不是我发的
The Library does.
是图书馆发的
The Library sends the invitations.
图书馆会发出邀请函
I believe Colonel Baird has been chosen to be your Guardian.
我想贝尔德上校已被选中 成为你的守护者
I don't need a Guardian.
我不需要守护者
You hear that?!
听到了吗
I don't need her! I'm fine!
我不需要她 我很好
I think there's been some sort of misunderstanding.
这想这当中可能有些误会
I'm sorry. Goodbye.
抱歉 再见
Don't come back.
别再回來
Don't come back.
别再回来
And don't... Tell me what to do!
还有 别对我指手画脚
Oh, you are perfect!
你太适合这工作了
Say hello to Judson for me.
代我向贾德森问好
Sayonara, arrivederci, and goodbye.
再见 再会 后会有期
I need an answer. This is my answer.
我需要答案 这就是我的答案
Walking away quickly is not an answer.
快速离去并不是答案
How about this?
那这个呢
Well, if you won't tell me what a Guardian is,
如果你不告诉我守护者的事
point me to one of the other Librarians.
可以让我去见別的图书管♥理♥员♥
Charlene!
莎琳
There are no other Librarians.
没有别的图书管♥理♥员♥
There is only ever one Librarian.
图书管♥理♥员♥从来只有一位
And when he dies, another takes his place.
他死后 就会有其他人取代其位置
Good day.
祝您一天愉快
Was he the Librarian before you?
他是上一任的图书管♥理♥员♥吗
Judson? No.
贾德森吗 不是
He was more than that. He was, um...
不仅如此 他还是...
Well, he found me. He trained me.
是他找到了我 训练我
He was there for me when my mother...
我妈妈不在时 是他陪在我身边
He died five years ago.
可他五年前过世了
Sorry.
抱歉
He's with us in spirit.
他的精神与我们常在
That's nice. Uh, no.
这样很好 不
Uh, literally in spirit.
真的是"精神常在"
Nice reflexes. She will make a-a good Guardian.
反应能力不错 她会成为一名出色的守护者
Hey, buy a guy a drink first.
上下其手前 至少先请我喝杯东西吧
You're... dead.
你...死了
It's easier than it looks.
其实没有那么复杂
Um...Uh, a Guardian, f-for your information,
守护者其实就是
is the Librarian's partner and bodyguard.
图书管♥理♥员♥的拍档兼保镖
You-you see, a life of fighting evil cults and-and monsters...
要知道 对抗邪教和恶魔的生活
Librarians tend to die...
图书管♥理♥员♥死亡的风险较高
often, sometimes even more than once.
有时甚至得死好几回
Flynn's survived 10 years, longer -- longer than anyone.
弗林十年里得以幸存 时间要比其他人都久
Most of it without a Guardian, a-alone.
他大多时候是孤身一人 没有守护者
It's-it's changed him.
这改变了他
Um, this is-this is too much.
这...这信息量太大了
Magic is real?
魔法是真实存在的
A-a building sent me an envelope?
一座大楼给我寄了一封信
I-I have a job.
我有工作的
I-I hunt terrorists.
我的工作是打击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I took an oath to protect innocent people, to-to...
我曾宣誓要保护无辜的人♥民♥ 要
Be a Guardian.
成为一名守护者
N-now you do the same job
你现在恰好做着相同的工作
but in a world with evils o-only you can face.
只不过是在这你得面对不同的恶魔而已
There's only one ever Guardian in-in the whole world,
全世界有且只有一个守护者
Eve Baird,
伊芙·贝尔德
and the library thinks that it should be you.
图书馆认为这个职位非你莫属
Do you mind?
你们能小点声说话吗
I'm trying to solve a murder here.
我正在侦破谋杀案
Well, you're doing a pretty poor job of it.
那你做得挺差劲的
Is that the foyer upstairs? It's "Foyeh."
那个是楼上门厅的照片吗 门庭
So, you're saying this Dr. Jonas Sheir... It's "Shyair."
你是说这位琼斯·希尔博士 是希埃尔
...professor of archaeology, five PhDs,
考古学教授 拥有五个博士学位
was killed on your doorstep,
在你家门前被杀
and you don't have a single lead?
你却连一点线索都没有
Oh, I've got lots of leads.
我掌握的线索可多了
I've got a plethora of possibilities,
我目前掌握了过多的可能性
A cornucopia of clues.
无数的线索
I just don't see how they all connect.
我只是找不出它们之间的联♥系♥
He was trying to show me this when he was killed.
他遇害前想要给我看这个
It has something to do with this crown.
肯定与这顶王冠有关
What painting is that? I don't know.
这是幅什么画 我不知道
And that is what is vexing me.
我就在恼怒这件事
I like that.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表