剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Come on!
快点
Come on! Go now.
快点 现在可以通行了
Hold it. Hold it.
等等 等一下
That's it.
够了
Yeah, that's what you get!
给老子挡道 就是这下场
Truck on the other side.
有一辆逆行卡车
Unbelievable.
搞毛啊
Stop! Stop! Stop! Hey, buddy!
停车 停车 喂
You're an idiot!
神经病啊
Geez, that was close.
妈的 真险
Whoa!
喔
What?
怎么回事
Oh!
嗷
Help me! Stop! Stop him!
救命 住手 快住手
不 莱 梅
阿特米斯·法尔二世:小说《阿特米斯奇幻历险》主人公
凯特尼斯·伊夫狄恩:小说《饥饿游戏》主人公
Stay clear on that side.
离那儿远点儿
Never gonna get used to that.
实在适应不了这玩意儿
I know, right?
我就说嘛
Investigating a traffic accident
来华盛顿邦宝法尔特小镇
in bumblefart, Washington.
调查一场悲催的交通事故
Excellent use of my criminal genius.
真不负我杰出的犯罪天赋哇
Clippings book showed us an article
剪贴簿显示了一篇文章说
about a truck crash in Bremen.
在不莱梅发生了卡车事故
Well, we're in Bremen.
所以 我们现在到不莱梅了
All right. Any idea how you're gonna talk to these people?
好吧 你知道怎么和这些人交流吗
'Cause I don't think you can just keep flashing
我觉得在他们面前把反恐徽章闪一闪
your counter-terrorism badge.
是无济于事的
I don't think we can walk up and go,
而且我们也不能直接走上去说
"Hey, we're from the library."
“嗨 我们来自图书馆”
Oh, well, on TV shows,
在电视节目里
the supernatural detectives, they always tell people
那些超拥有自然力量的侦探总是说
that weird stuff was caused by swamp gas.
那些诡异事件都是沼气造成的
That's UFOs, not magic.
那些都是不明飞行物 不是魔法
Excuse me, Sheriff "Hiyer."
打扰一下 海耶警长
Uh, actually,
额 其实呢
it's Heyer, like, hey!... er.
我叫黑耶 像这样 嘿 耶
Uh... Hi. I'm Eve Baird.
哦 你好 我是伊芙 贝尔德
Spoke on the phone.
我们通过电♥话♥
Right. Right. Nice to meet you.
对 是啊 幸会
So, uh, what was it you said you were here for again?
那么好吧 你说你到这儿干嘛来着
We're from the, uh, Metropolitan Library.
我们来自 大都会图书馆
And we're doing a, uh, traffic-flow study.
我们正在进行一项 交通流的研究
We're doing a, uh...
我们正在做 一个
conducting and collating accident reports
正在处理一些事故报告和统计调查
and statistical surveys on rural... Stuff.
有关郊区的 事情
Well, uh, wasn't no traffic flow issue.
好吧 这不是交通流问题
Way I see it, truck driver was driving too fast,
依我看 是卡车司机开得太快
tried to pass a car,
本想要超车
swerved to avoid oncoming traffic, and then...
为了躲避对面开来的车急转弯 然后
biew-zu-zu-zu-zu-zu!
哔 噗
Fella was darn lucky he survived with scrapes and bruises.
这哥们儿相当幸运 只有几处刮伤和擦伤
See? Quaint explanation for a quaint place.
看吧 稀奇地方的稀奇解释
Quaint?
什么稀奇
Yeah, it means small, boring, you know.
意思就是又小又无聊
I know what the word means.
我知道这词什么意思
I'm just trying to decipher what you mean by it.
我只是想弄清你说这话什么意思
You with this, uh, library, son?
你是和这图书馆一个来路么 孩子
Oh, look, there's the truck!
哦 快看 就是那辆卡车
Mind if we take a peek?
我能看一眼么
Right there. Mr. Jones.
就在那儿 琼斯先生
So, hey, thank you, by the way,
嘿 那什么 谢啦
for, uh... we'll just, uh...
让我们 我们只是
Glad to help.
乐意帮忙
Do not antagonize local law enforcement.
不要和这里的执法机关作对
But it's so much fun.
但是真的很有趣儿
One of these days your luck's gonna run out
总有一天等你的运气花光了
and a man with a badge is gonna put an end
就会有一个带着徽章的警官
to your fun once and for all.
彻底终结你的乐趣
Yet today is not that day.
但绝不会是今天
Guys, there's a pattern.
亲们 那上面有一个图案
It's... It's waves.
看起来是波纹
Waves. Waves. Amber waves of grain.
波纹 波纹 琥珀色的谷浪
Grain cereal.
谷物麦片
Cereal. Milky cereal.
麦片 牛奶麦片
Oh, yum. Tasty.
哦 好美味 好可口
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I don't see it.
我怎么没看见
That is...
那是
A fingerprint.
指纹
A big one.
很大的指纹
It might be a troll.
有可能是只巨怪
A troll?
巨怪
Yes.
是的
I-I understand your skepticism, Mr. Jones.
琼斯先生 我理解你的疑虑
Trolls are not indigenous to the Pacific Northwest,
太平洋西北地区可不是巨怪的本土
but with the return of magic to the world,
但是随着魔法的回归
all sorts of odd things are waking up.
各种稀奇古怪的生物都在苏醒
And if, indeed, it is a troll you're facing,
如果你们面对的真的是一只巨怪
well, it's not been nice knowing you, per Se.
它也不会高兴见到你们的
How do we fight a troll?
我们怎样和一只巨怪搏斗
You don't.
不能跟他斗
You flee. Or you die.
你得逃跑 要不就得死
Quickly.
一瞬间的事
But if you can get me a picture or a sample to analyze,
但如果你能给我一张图片或者一个样本
I-I could identify the species and find a weakness.
我可以分♥析♥辨别巨怪的物种 找到他的弱点
Correct me if I'm wrong,
不知道我有没有说对
but subduing a troll to get a sample
要想制♥服♥一只巨怪并得到样本
might be a little... tricky?
不会有点 难么
I'll be happy to correct you, Colonel. You're wrong.
不好意思 你说错了 上校
Trolls are nothing but subdued, in daylight.
巨怪就是用来制♥服♥的 尤其在白天
Ah. Cryptic and annoying. A two-fer.
啊 神秘又讨厌 两者都兼备了
Okay, so, we have to get a sample or a picture and not die.
好吧 那么我们想不死就必须得到一份样本或者图片
You two, see if the sheriff
你们两个 看看警长
has any surveillance from the bridge.
有没有大桥的监控录像
Maybe we'll get lucky.
说不定我们运气好
I'll see if I can find anything on the ground.
我去看看地面上能不能发现点儿什么
Maybe I should go with you.
我觉得我还是应该和你走
You and Stone work together.
你和斯通一起
Got it? Yeah, no problem.
明白了么 好 没问题
And I'll head back to the annex.
我觉得我该回附馆了
I think it's time for my after-breakfast nap.
我该餐后小睡了
You're coming with me.
你得跟我走
Let's go track a troll.
一块去追踪那巨怪
Tree.
树
Tree.
树
Tree.
还是树
Tree.
又是树
Tree.
总是树
Troll!
巨怪
Oh, no. Just another tree.
哦 不是 只是另一棵树
Jones, you have to adjust that attitude.
琼斯 你必须调整你的态度
Want to call yourself a librarian,
如果想成为名符其实的图书馆员
you're gonna have to do the job.
你必须做好这份工作
Job? Ooh, no, don't like the sound of that word.
工作 哦 不 不喜欢这词的读音
You see, I became a librarian because it looked like fun.
要知道 我成为一个图书馆员的原因 是因为这看起来很有趣儿
Stealing artifacts, dodging monsters.
偷盗上古神器 跟各种怪物藏猫猫
I like a challenge.
我喜欢挑战
There's more to life than traveling the world
生活的意义不仅仅是环游世界
and pushing your luck.
碰碰运气
Not for me, there isn't.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表