剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
You never did approve.
你从来没允许过
This is horrible.
这太可怕了
History will continue to unravel until all of time is undone.
历史将会继续溃散直到所有时间被解开
How do we fix this?
我们要怎么补救
We don't.
不补救
Gather the others.
召集所有人
Yes.
是
We lost, Eve.
我们输了 伊芙
We had 10 good years. And in the end, we just lost.
我们度过了10年美好时光 最终我们输了
I'm going to evacuate this world.
我要疏散这个世界
Morgan le fay taught me how to open doors.
仙女摩根教会我如何打开大门
I'll take as many through as I can.
我会尽可能多带一些人
Um, but, uh, you can't -- you can't just give up.
但你不能 不能这么放弃
Uh... You're the librarian, right?
你是图书管♥理♥员♥ 对吧
I mean, like Stone was the librarian,
就像斯通是图书管♥理♥员♥
Ezekiel was the librarian.
艾泽基尔是图书管♥理♥员♥
I don't know who you're talking about.
我不知道你说的是谁
I-I mean, I'm just saying,
我只是说
I didn't see the other ones give up,
我没看到其他人放弃
And you seem to have been holding out
而你似乎撑得比他们
longer than they did, so why would you give up?
要久多了 你为什么要放弃
He's your librarian.
他是你的图书管♥理♥员♥
No. No, I'm not.
不 我不是
I mean, I could have been, but I quit.
我本可能会是 但我退出了
And now I know what I could have had.
现在我知道我本可拥有什么
It's not a great life, Flynn. Well, it's a life.
这不是美好的生活 弗林 也是一种生活
It's a life of choice. It's not a life of safety.
这是一种选择 不是保险的生活
If I could go back and -- if I could --
如果我能回去 如果我能
If I could have it now, I would choose -- I want that now.
如果我现在能拥有我会选择 我现在想要
I'd choose to save the world.
我会选择拯救世界
Just one more time.
只要再一次
And how do we do that, not-a-librarian?
我们要怎么做 非图书管♥理♥员♥
Well, the loom that that guy Dulaque cut, uh,
杜拉克那家伙割断的织机
you could re-thread...it and you could re-weave
你可以重新穿线 重新编织
the threads of history back into shape.
将历史的线团还原
Magically possible,
从魔法上来说是有可能的
but we will need a very specific thread.
但是我们需要一个特别的线团
Something ancient,
古老的
something charged with dimensional power
以空间能量供电的
and tied as closely as possible to the original Greek myth.
和原始希腊神话非常接近的
I don't suppose you have one of those lying around.
我想你们没有这样的东西
Here's something funny.
这件事很有趣
Looks exactly like the library's card catalog.
看起来和图书馆的索引室一模一样
But you've never been here before -- to the annex?
但你从没来过副楼吗
No.
没有
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no! It was right here!
不不不 就在这里的
Jenkins.
詹金斯
Jenkins keeps everything in the back.
詹金斯把所有东西都放在这后面
Where is he, anyway? Jenkins?! Jenkins?!
他在哪儿呢 詹金斯 詹金斯
You care for her.
你在乎她
Uh, no. Well, I -- I don't really know her.
不 我不太了解她
Although I feel like I do.
尽管我感觉了解
She will die for you,
她会为你而死
no matter how much you don't want her to.
不管你有多不想
Never forget that.
永远不要忘记
Jenkins -- he's our judson -- he's not here,
詹金斯 他是我们的贾德森 他不在
but the thread of the labyrinth was right here.
但是迷宫线团就在这里的
But this isn't your timeline. This is her timeline.
但这不是你的时间线 这是她的
Whatever you did to get that ball of twine here never...
不管你要做什么来得到线球永远不会
happened.
成功
So how do I get back to my timeline?
那我要怎么回到我的时间线
You can't.
你不能
History is fraying. It's pulling apart.
历史在散落 正在断裂
The threads are getting further and further apart.
线团越来越分♥裂♥
You can't go back.
你不能回去
We failed. No. No, no, no.
我们失败了 不不不
There is, uh, always another chance.
总会有另一次机会
There's always another trick.
总会有另一个花招
There's always something left to learn.
总会有东西可学
Uh, history's unraveling.
历史在分解
Unraveling like a -- like a -- like a --
分解就像是 就像是
Like a rope. Like a sailor's rope. Like a sailor's rope.
绳子 就像是水手的绳子 水手的绳子
And what does a sailor do with his rope?
水手会用绳子干什么呢
He throws a rope and he hauls a rope and he cuts a rope
他抛出绳子 拖拽绳子 割断绳子
and he ties a rope and he splices --
系紧绳子 他连接
sp-- splices a rope. Why don't we do that?
连接绳子 我们为什么不这样
We could -- we could splice the threads of history together...
我们可以把历史的线团连接起来
Just f-for a bit.
就一会
Take one thread, weave it against the next,
拿一根线 与另一根编织
which brings in the thread next to that
然后带来下一根线
and then the next one.
然后再接着
It can work.
能行得通
But I will need a focus -- something common
但我需要焦点 在你们穿越
across all of the timelines that you've traveled.
所有时间线时 遇到的共同点
The librarians. The librarians.
图书管♥理♥员♥ 图书管♥理♥员♥
I'm punching a hole in three universes.
我在三个宇宙中戳一个洞
Hold on.
稍等
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Quiet.
安静
I'm doing math.
我在计算
Well, hello, then.
你好啊
Almost.
差不多吧
Well, that just happened.
就这么发生了
Concentrate, librarians --
集中注意力 图书管♥理♥员♥们
Your lives, your histories, and your friends.
你们的生活 历史和朋友
Wait. You're librarians?
等等 你们是图书管♥理♥员♥
We are librarians. Of course.
我们是图书管♥理♥员♥ 当然了
Whose world is this?
这是谁的世界
Hers.
她的
The doors to the loom are open. It is beyond space and time.
命运之门打开了 超越时间和空间
Concentrate on the moment you left,
全神贯注在你离开的那一刻
and you will return to that exact point.
你就会回到那个地方
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等 等下
If we go back to our timeline, they'll cease to exist.
如果我们回到我们的时间线 他们就会消失
You understand? If we go back, you'll just be gone.
你们明白吗 如果我们回去 你们就会消失
It's been an interesting life.
这一生非常有趣
A life of mystery and... Misery.
充满神秘和痛苦的一生
Of loneliness... but adventure.
孤单 却充满冒险
A chance to make a difference.
一个改变的机会
A chance to save the world every week -- twice before Friday.
每一两周周五前拯救世界的机会
Go kick some ass...
去狠狠教训坏人
Librarian.
图书管♥理♥员♥
Okay.
好吧
I'll assume you have a degree in ancient weaving.
我想你有古代编织的学位
Well, it's folded
这被包括在了
Into a doctorate on medieval agriculture.
中世纪农业的博士学位里
Shut up and weave. Okay.
闭嘴 编织 好吧
Who are you looking for?
你在找谁
Dulaque may still be here.
杜拉克可能还在这里
Should I be worried?
我该担心吗
He's a pretty frail, old guy, and --
他是个很孱弱的老家伙
You call that "Frail"?
你管这叫孱弱
Rewind history to Camelot, and this was me at camelot.
重回卡米洛特的历史 这就卡米洛特时的我
Lovely side effect, really.
有爱的副作用
What is it with you and camelot?
你和卡米洛特到底怎么
It was perfect --
完美极了
A just king, knights of honor, magic to control the world.
公正的国王 荣誉的骑士 用魔法控制世界
It was a perfect world.
这是完美世界
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表