剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, joy.
太"开心"了
We'll need to find them a Guardian.
我们得给他们找个守护者
Stone's the only one who can handle himself in a bar fight,
只有斯通一个人会点功夫 能应付酒吧小架
and I don't think you'll find
但我不觉得他们能在
too many magical artifacts in dive bars.
廉价酒吧找到多少藏物
I've already found their Guardian.
我已经给他们找到守护者了
Flynn, no.
弗林 不要
With Judson gone, who can you trust?
贾德森走后 你还能信任谁
Well, that's just it.
正是因为这样
With Judson gone and the Library gone,
现在贾德森走了 图书馆也不见了
if anything were to happen to me,
如果我遇到什么不测
they're the future.
图书馆的未来掌握在他们手上
I haven't met anybody that I trust in the last five years.
在近五年来我没遇见过什么能信任的人
I trust you...
我信任你
to protect them.
能保护好他们
But I thought you needed a Guardian.
但需要守护者的人不是你吗
The library chose you to be a Guardian.
图书馆选择让你成为守护者
I think the library chose you to be...
我认为图书馆是选你当...
their Guardian.
他们的守护者
And lord knows they're gonna need protecting.
想想也知道他们急需保护
Way more than I need...
比我需要得多
More than I want...
比我想和你环游世界的
to be traveling the world with you.
私心要多得多
Librarian and Guardian.
图书管♥理♥员♥和守护者
The job's more important than what we want.
工作比我们的个人私心更重要
Oh, don't say that.
别这么说
That's the old way.
那是老一派的作风
But, for now, we have to work separately.
但现在 我们暂时得分开工作
Come back alive, Librarian.
要活着回来 图书管♥理♥员♥
I...Come back... yeah.
我...回来...没错
I...Will come back and I'll talk... um...
我会回来的 然后聊聊...
Sorry. I'm just... I'll call you.
抱歉 我有点... 我会给你打电♥话♥
No, I'll text you.
不 我会给你发信息
Well, you text me, and we'll text each other.
你也可以发信息给我 我们可以信息联♥系♥
It'll be...One of those thi...okay, so, yeah. Okay.
就跟...那些关系...一样 好吧...
Now, um, I know that Flynn is technically the Librarian
虽然严格来说弗林是图书管♥理♥员♥
and that I technically work for the library...
而我是任职图书馆的员工...
vis-à-vis, et cetera, et cetera, the Librarian.
也就是说我也为图书管♥理♥员♥工作
But I don't...
但我没有...
Really have a choice.
没有选择
These three will be using this as a base of operations,
这三个人会把这当做大本营
and I'll be supervising their security.
而我会负责他们的安全
So...Make yourself useful or make yourself gone.
所以... 你不干活 就滚蛋
I suppose there's always the clippings book.
我还是可以教你们读剪报本的
What's a clippings book?
什么是剪报本
Oh, child of the annoying digital age,
生在烦人的电子时代的小孩
it is how we used to gather information about news stories.
这是以前我们收集新闻上信息的办法
Each page has clippings from different sources,
每一页都有不同来源剪报
detailing a bizarre mystery.
提供神秘事件的各种细节
Well, we really don't need a book
我们不需要满是
full of old newspaper articles.
老旧剪报的书吧
Oh, silly midwestern person,
无知的中西部愚民
This clippings book is the library's clippings book.
这是图书馆的剪报本
Every night, there is a new page,
每天晚上 都有新的一页剪报
new information about a new mystery
展示新的神秘事件的相关信息
Happening that very day.
就在当天发生的事件
Come. Let's begin.
来 我们开始吧
This is fascinating.
这案件真有趣
You will never solve this one.
你们永远解不开这案件
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表