剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
No, that's what -- that's a figure of speech.
不 那只是修辞
He's Australian.
他是澳大利亚人
W-we don't even know what he's saying half the time.
有一半时间我们不知道他在说什么
Do you have any idea what this is doing
你知道这个为什么
out here in the middle of the woods?
会出现在树林中
No, I've -- I've never seen this one.
不 我从没见过这个
Well, so far, it seems pretty -- aah!
到目前为止 看起来很...
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Optical illusion. Optical illusion!
视错觉 视错觉
No, that was Colonel Baird.
不 那是贝尔德上校
Uh, uh, uh, y-you're right. It was an optical illusion.
你说得对 那是视错觉
Uh, that -- that's what we call them in Australia --
我们在澳大利亚就是这么说的
"Colonel Bairds," You know?
贝尔德上校 明白吗
"Oy. Sun in my eyes. Thought I -- thought I saw a Colonel Baird."
太阳好刺眼 以为我看到了贝尔德上校
Oh, wow, you really don't expect me to buy that, do you?
你不会真的以为我会信这话吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许
Well, I mean, that's actually worked before.
实际上 以前这管用过
Yeah, it does. It's weird. Okay.
是啊 真奇怪 好吧
You're not librarians. Well, no, actually...
你们不是图书管♥理♥员♥ 不 实际上
We are...Mostly.
大部分 是
But...I really need you to trust me.
但 我真的需要你相信我
Okay? I need you not to say anything
号♥码 我需要你不要把这事
to anyone else in town about this.
告诉镇上任何人
Look, if something's going on in my town,
如果在我镇上有情况
I need to know about it.
我必须了解
And I promise you --
我保证
I promise I'll tell you everything I know.
我保证会把我知道的一切告诉你
I really need you to go back to the archives right now
我真的需要你立刻回到档案室
and dig up anything on these gas lamps.
挖掘有关煤气灯的档案
Do not hold out on me.
不要对我有所隐瞒
I...accept all your apologies.
我接受你的道歉
So, what? Baird's a ghost? Mm, no.
怎么 贝尔德是鬼魂 不
Ghosts are ectoplasmic entities.
鬼混是能源实体
Colonel Baird was caught in some kind of energy discharge.
贝尔德上校被困在了某种能量释放中
But what kind?
但是是哪种
We need more data to narrow it down. Precisely.
我们需要更多数据来缩小范围 正是
Fortunately, Mr. Finch provided us with the right tool
幸运的是 芬奇先生为我们的任务提供了
for the job -- uh, uh, uh, mostly.
合适的工具 大部分
He was in the ballpark. I've made a...few adjustments.
在可接受范围内 我做了一些调整
And behold.
看
Now, these lenses should allow you
这些镜头能够让你们
to perceive a range of energy frequencies,
察觉一段范围内的能量频率
hopefully in better focus than their predecessors.
希望能比之前聚焦更好
Once we track the energies down to their source,
一旦我们追踪到能量来源
we should be able to piece together
我们就能够拼凑出
what happened and hopefully reverse it.
具体情况 希望能够逆转
Ezekiel will take these.
艾泽基尔带着个
Weird magic energy is more Cassandra's thing.
奇怪的魔法能量更是卡桑德拉擅长的
Okay, I see enough psychedelic visions on my own,
行了 我自己就看够了幻象
so no, thank you.
所以不用了 谢谢
Yes, and you're the one that lost her.
对 而且是你弄丢了她
I'm gonna go down in the archive.
我去档案馆
I want to see if I can dig up anything I can
看看能不能多查到点有关
on these gas lamps, see if I can tell where they came from.
煤气灯的资料 能不能知道从哪来
I don't know.
我不知道
There a problem, sweetheart?
有问题吗 亲爱的
This is not what it looks like.
这不是看起来的那样
Looks like you broke in to my archives.
看起来你闯进了我的档案馆
Hope you didn't break the lock,
希望你没弄坏门锁
because I'm also the maintenance department. Yeah.
因为我还要负责维护设施 对
You don't trust me?
你不相信我吗
Listen, whatever's going on with these gas lamps,
听着 不管这些煤气灯怎么了
it could be dangerous.
都会很危险
Well, if I can't stop you, we can work together.
如果我不能阻止你 那我们可以合作
Early town records are this way.
小镇早期档案在这边
Um, it goes...Right? Yeah.
这边吗 对
Energy flow is...
能量流在
...that way. How strong?
那边 多强
Uh, stronger-ish.
更强了一点吧
Okay. Energy differential is...Positive.
好吧 确定有能量差
It's growing.
在增长
Tulips, roses, and pansies.
郁金香 玫瑰 三色堇
But it's not random.
但不是随机的
There's a design to it.
是设计过的
It's all... channels and flows.
都是通道和流程
It's a circuit.
是电路
The energy, it's flowing through the gas lamps across the town.
能量流经煤气灯贯穿小镇
Where is it coming from and why?
从哪儿来 为什么
Your guess is as good as mine.
你的猜测和我的一样好
Pretty sure my guess is actually way better than yours.
我确定我的猜测比你的好多了
Look, I think I can triangulate it back to the source.
我觉得我可以三角定位追溯它的来源
Pretty sure you need me to -- aah!
很确定你需要我
Wait, what, so we're just, like,
等等 什么 我们就要
screaming whenever the mood takes us?
在情绪变化时随便尖叫吗
Uh, uh, Baird, she's here.
贝尔德 她在这里
Here? Where? Uh, I mean, is she okay?
这里 哪里 我是说她还好吗
She's annoyed with me, so, yeah, she's fine.
她在生我的气 所以她没事
Um...She wants us to go that way.
她想让我们走那边
Colonel Baird, the source of the circuit is that way!
贝尔德上校 电路的源头是那边
So I think that's where we can find out what's causing this!
所以我觉得我们可以在那边找到原因
I think she wants you to go on ahead
我觉得她想让你往前走
and -- and for me to follow her this way.
让我跟她从这边走
Good plan. I can take care of myself.
好计划 我能照顾好自己
What? Are you implying I can't?
怎么 你是暗指我不能吗
No, Baird is.
不是 贝尔德的意思
Yeah, yeah, right behind you. This isn't weird at all.
是的 是的 就在你后面 一点都不奇怪
In the original proposed layout,
在最初拟建布局中
Town Hall was on this side of main street.
市政厅在主干道的这边
They moved it. Why?
他们搬了地方 为什么
Don't know. Maybe they changed their minds?
不知道 也许改变主意了
I don't know.
说不好
Okay, so, there's a gas lamp where they were gonna build it.
在原地址上有一个煤气灯
They moved it to put a gas lamp there?
他们移走就是为了放煤气灯吗
That doesn't -- doesn't make sense to me...
在我看来说不通啊
Unless the gas lamps were there
除非 煤气灯就在那里
and they built a town around it.
他们在它周围建了小镇
Yeah, someone built a bunch of gas lamps...
是啊 有人建了一堆煤气灯
...in the middle of nowhere before the town was here?
在小镇还没建立之前的一片荒芜里
I think you're reading just a little bit too much into this.
我觉得你的解读有点太过了
Files -- what kind of files clink?
文件 什么样的文件会叮当响
No, no, there's...
不 那只是
You want to tell me what you were really
你想要告诉我 你到底
doing with those gas lamps?
用这些煤油灯干什么吗
沃登克里弗大坝
危险
"Wardenclyffe Falls."
沃登克里弗瀑布
I thought this was Collins falls?
我以为这是柯林斯瀑布
Town? I've already been to town.
小镇 我已经来过小镇了
That's not good.
不妙
If I show you, you have to promise to help.
如果我给你看 你保证会帮忙
I promise you... that I will do the right thing.
我保证会做出正确的事
Gas lamps were already here.
煤气灯当时已经在这里了
Because there was another town here?
因为这里还有一座镇
Built by...
创建人是
Nikola Tesla.
尼古拉·特斯拉
They're possessing people. They're body-snatching.
他们附身在人身上 他们会抢夺身体
There he is! Get him!
他在这里 抓住他
The lamppost, it screwed with Victor.
灯柱 蒙了维克多
Let's see what it does with you guys.
看看对你们有什么效果
Wait.
等等
Mr. Finch.
芬奇先生
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表