剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
What noise?
什么噪音
Hey, are you guys hearing some kind of high-pitched beep?
你们有没有听到某种尖锐的哔哔声
Like, "E," "Ee," "E," "E"?
就像这样 咿 咿 咿 咿
One short, one long... Two short.
一短 一长 接着是两短
That's Morse code. That's "L" For librarians.
是莫尔斯电码 刚刚那个是图书管♥理♥员♥的L
Hey, something's wrong.
有些事不大对劲
Come on.
我们走吧
You heard me.
你们听到我发的信♥号♥♥了
Well, I did. What was that?
其实是我听到了 那是什么东西
Mosquito tone -- it's a high-pitched sound
蚊腔 就是一种高频率的声音
that only young people can hear.
只有年轻人才能听得到
No offense.
无意冒犯
I adjusted the frequencies of the turbines
为了给你们发讯息 我调节了
to send you a message. Why? Wwwhat's wrong?
涡轮机的频率 为什么 出了什么事
We were.
出事的是我们
If this doesn't work, it's gonna blow...Big --
如果它不起作用 就会发生剧烈的爆♥炸♥
Tunguska big.
类似通古斯大爆♥炸♥那样的规模
Yeah, but it might not blow. It might work.
话是没错 但它有可能起作用且不会炸
I'm... I'm so, so sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I don't think we can take this risk.
我认为我们不能冒这个险
If we stop it now, if we pull the plug,
如果我们现在就停止 釜底抽薪
the energy will discharge safely, guaranteed.
能源就会有保证地 安全地排走
Everyone will be trapped, including Colonel Baird.
包括贝尔德上校在内 大家都会被困住
I think she'd be the first one to make that call.
我认为她一定是第一个做出决定的人
I promised I'd do the right thing.
我发誓我会做对的事情
The relay on the rooftop has an override switch.
屋顶上的继电器有一个超控电门
We can turn it off from there.
我们可以从那里关掉它
And I will endeavor to stabilize the energy flow with Ms. Cillian.
我会和希里安女士一起努力稳住能源流
The rest of you go.
剩下的人快走
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
All right. Well, we can't get through that.
这下好了 我们过不去
Maybe I can.
或许我可以
What? I'm stabilized.
什么 我很稳定
I'm a grounding wire.
我是一根接地线
The energy would discharge through me.
能源会通过我排放出来
With that much juice, even a grounding wire can burn out.
能量太大了 就算是接地线也可能被烧毁
You have a better idea?
那你有更好的主意吗
If I hold on to you, is that gonna ground me, too?
如果我紧紧抓住你 能源也会经过我接地吗
No clue.
我不知道
All right.
来吧
All right.
太好了
Uh, uh, guys! Company!
伙计们 有人来了
Just take care of it!
你自己想办法搞定
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, are you?
我没事 你还好吗
How about we just talk about this?
不如我们好好聊聊
Or you could just wait there?
或者 你能不能安静等一会
I -- I can't...
我 我不能
I don't think I can walk. All right.
我可能没办法走路了 没事
This wire will help me bleed off even more of the power.
这条线会帮助我排掉更多的能量
What's the name of that waiter?
那个服务员叫什么名字
W-what?
什么
The one in the little caffe off of Pont Neuf
我们在巴黎的时候
when we were in paris?
去过的新桥的那家小咖啡馆
Okay. Short legs. Good to know.
好的 小短腿 很高兴能知道这个
Wait a minute. You're thinking of Budapest.
等等 你在想布达佩斯
No.
没有
Budapest was where you lost your luggage.
你在布达佩斯丢了行李
Paris was --
巴黎
Paris was the rain.
巴黎下了雨
Baird. You're back.
贝尔德 你回来了
It's working! It's working!
机器起作用了
Remember the view from the Eiffel Tower?
你还记得当时埃菲尔铁塔的景象吗
It was raining.
那时天下着雨
But the...
但
The lights made everything glow. Everything glow, yeah.
灯光把一切都照亮了 一切都闪闪发亮
Stone, it's working!
斯通 起作用了
Adieu, monsieur.
再会 先生
Up there.
他们在上面
Au revoir, ma'am.
再会 女士
It was working. It was gonna work.
它起作用了 它会起作用的
We don't know that.
我们也不知道它会起作用
Colonel Baird was trapped for a day.
贝尔德上校被困一整天了
The rest of them have been in there for a century.
其他人被困在里面更久
We just...
我们只是
We just don't know that it would have held together
我们不知道它合在一起的
long enough to help them.
时间足够帮到他们
It'll really take another hundred years
真的需要花上数百年的时间
for the capacitor to power up and try again?
电容器才能通电然后再试一次吗
There's no capacitor.
没有什么电容器了
The discharge fried it.
由于能量释放 电容器被烧毁了
The only thing that still works are the gas lamps.
现在仍能工作的就剩下那些煤气灯了
Which means they're all still trapped.
这意味着他们依然被困
There isn't enough energy
而所剩的能量又
for them to even communicate with us.
不够他们与我们沟通的
It wasn't your fault.
这不是你们的错
Sometimes you just lose.
世事无常
You did good, all of you, but sometimes...
大家表现得都很好 但有时
You just lose.
天难遂人愿
This bites.
这真让人不舒服
Colonel, I thought you might want this.
上校 我想你可能会想要这个
What is this?
这是什么
The appointment book.
预约簿
The library, by its nature,
究其根本 图书馆
works on time scales beyond the normal human life-span.
对时间标尺超越正常的人类寿命
If a librarian, for example,
举例来说 如果一个图书管♥理♥员♥
built a new capacitor in a dam
用一些稳定的设计特点
with a few stabilizing design features
在一个大坝里建了一个新电容器
and let it charge for a century or so...
然后给它充差不多一个世纪的电
They'd want to make a note of it so future librarians
他们想记录下来 这样之后的图书管♥理♥员♥
know there's an appointment to keep.
就知道要去赴约
Chop-chop.
快点动起来
We were gonna grab a drink. Want to join?
我们要去喝两杯 一起吗
No. Not tonight.
算了 今天不去了
I got somewhere I got to be.
我还有其他地方要去
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表