剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Is there not to be an intercession?
但就没有商量的余地吗
No, I don't believe there should be.
没有 我不认为可以讨价还价
You do not speak for the library.
你没有代表图书馆的发言权
Is there not to be an intercession?
真的没有谈判的可能了吗
Intercess all you want, mate, as long as I'm intercessing
你想怎么谈都行 哥们 只要我们讨论的是
with my double cheese, extra pep.
双层芝士加辣肠的披萨
I'm assuming he doesn't have my pizza on him.
我想他手上没有我的披萨
No. No, he does not.
是 是啊 他没有
So he's not the pizza guy?
所以他不是披萨小哥
No. No, he is not.
对 对啊 他不是
Let the intercession of dragons commence.
龙之谈判现在开始
This isn't good, is it?
看起来不太妙 是吗
No. No, it is not.
是 是的 情况不妙
Okay. So, he's a dragon in a man costume?
他是只穿着西装的龙吗
Shh, shh.
嘘 嘘
He is a lawyer.
他是个律师
I represent the Fei Lung.
我代表飞龙前来
Western pigs have stolen the mystic pearl of the Fei Lung.
西方猪偷了飞龙先生的神秘珍珠
So there's pigs and dragons now? Great.
现在有猪和龙了 棒
The arbiter of the library is now on record.
现在有了图书馆的仲裁人
He is not actually the...
其实他不是
You do not speak for the library!
你没有权力代表图书馆
Seriously? Are any of us...
真的吗 我们任何一个
You do not speak for the library.
你也没权力代表图书馆
Only the arbiter can speak.
只有仲裁人才能说话
If the pearl is not returned by tomorrow's sunset,
如果在明天日落之前珍珠没有归还
I cannot withhold the fury of Fei Lung.
我也无法再抑制飞龙的怒火了
That's why we're gonna get that pearl back into your hands asap.
所以我们会尽快将珍珠奉还
Right, Col. Baird? Right, Mr. Carsen.
是吧 贝尔德上校 是的 卡森先生
Yes.
对了
Arbiter, have you selected your counsel yet for the intercession?
仲裁人 你选好你谈判的智囊团人员了吗
My what?
我的什么
You mean Jenkins?
你指詹金斯吗
Oh, yes. Thank... what...
哦 好的 谢谢 什么
I gladly accept the honor of intercession consigliere
我很荣幸成为图书馆
for the arbiter of the library.
仲裁人的谈判顾问
Arbiter, we will begin the list of grievances in eight minutes.
仲裁人 我们将在八分钟后讨论有争议的问题
Ah, well, what say the arbiter and the consigliere
既然如此 仲裁人和顾问
stay here with Mr. Drake, while the rest of us...
和德雷克先生留在这里 我们其他人先行
May I get you anything to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
The tears of our enemies
我想来一杯
wrenched from their bodies as their bones are crushed.
敌人被抽筋剥骨后流下的泪水
I have Jasmine tea.
我这有茉莉花茶
Ooh, Jasmine. Yes, please.
哦 茉莉花 好 来一杯
Good.
好的
Mr. Drake said mystical pearl.
德雷克先生所说的神秘珍珠
He represents the eastern dragons,
他代表着东方龙
so I'm guessing the Pearl of Zhou.
所以我猜想是 周朝珍珠
If the Western dragons stole it,
如果西方龙偷了珍珠
their last known stronghold was in the caverns underneath Rome.
已知的他们最后的藏身之处是在罗马城下的巨洞之中
So we are going to Rome
所以我们要去罗马
to fight dragons who stole the mystic pearl?
和偷了神秘珍珠的龙大打一场吗
I love this job.
我喜欢这活儿
Hopefully not fight, more extraction.
希望尽量不动手 巧取为上
We're talking a heist here.
我们讨论的是偷窃
We're getting it back. It's a repo job.
我们是把它拿回来 是物归原主
The one time we absolutely need Jones,
这回我们真的需要琼斯出手
there's no way to pull him free?
难道就没办法把他解救出来吗
No. He is stuck for as long as it takes
没有 他被谈判的事缠住了
to review the dragon's grievances.
得听完那些龙倒完苦水才行
What do you mean grievances?
你说苦水是什么意思
He's written up a short list of issues the dragons
自从上次调停以后 他就写了张清单
have since the last intercession,
列出了龙们所有不满的问题
which is... when was that?
那是 什么时候来着
Oh, yeah, San Francisco, 1906.
哦 对了 1906年 旧金山
The earthquake that destroyed San Francisco?
那场毁了旧金山的地震吗
Was that before or after?
在那之前还是之后
Because of.
那是地震的原因
Grievances were not reconciled and havoc was wreaked.
由于没有排解不满 导致了浩劫
Mr. Jones, it'd really be best if I take the lead.
琼斯先生 如果我能带头最好了
You don't think I can handle this.
你觉得我无法胜任吗
Oh, please. I... well, let's see.
哦 拜托 我 让我想想
Is there a polite way of saying, "Absolutely not?"
让我想想怎么把你不行说的委婉点
You know what, actually, who cares?
你知道吗 其实 我根本不在乎
Absolutely not. I'm a librarian.
你绝对不行 我是图书馆员
Jones. I can handle this.
琼斯 我绝对能够胜任
Fire up the short list of grievances, mate.
伙计 把那个不满清单拿出来吧
Rome.
罗马
Damn. See, this was on my bucket list.
我去 这是我遗愿清单里的一项
The entrance to the dragons' lair is
龙巢的入口
in a little courtyard off the Vatican.
是梵蒂冈外的一个小院子
Last time we're together we broke into Buckingham Palace
上次我们一起行动还是闯进白金汉宫呢
and now we're breaking into the Vatican?
这次我们竟然要闯入梵蒂冈
Not into, not into. We're not breaking into.
不是闯入 我们不是去闯
Where is the Vatican?
梵蒂冈在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
You'd think being up this high, we could see it from here.
你觉得我们站得高就能看见 那就错了
Is that because we're on the Vatican?
是因为我们已经到了梵蒂冈吗
Scusi.
借过一下
We might be on the Vatican.
我们很有可能就在梵蒂冈
Oh, my God. Was that the Pope?
哦 我的天啊 那是教皇吗
Was that the Pope?
他是教皇吗
Possibly.
很有可能
This. This is it. This is the entrance.
就是这儿了 这就是入口
Wait, wait, wait. What are we looking for?
等等 等等 我们在找什么呢
Scusi, scusi, scusi.
不好意思 借过
We're looking for riddles.
我们在找谜语
Three things that dragons love.
龙最爱的三件事
Sleeping, Russ Meyer movies, and riddles.
睡觉 罗斯·梅尔电影 和谜语
Those cops don't sound too happy.
那些警♥察♥听起来不是很高兴
Yeah, I'm thinking it's definitely the Pope.
是啊 我觉得刚才那位肯定是教皇
Well, I'm not processing papal possibilities
我们数着边界的石头玩填字游戏的时候
while we peruse the perimeter looking for puzzles.
我可没工夫处理什么教皇问题
What am I saying?
我都说了什么
Six P's? Three thuses?
六个P开头的词 三个因果连词
Wait, p... puzzles.
等等 填字游戏
Puzzles like a series of stones, some raised
像一系列石头排列一样的谜语
slightly higher than the others?
其中一部分略高于另一部分
Like, raised, rising...
就像 逐渐增长的 递推数列
Fibonacci. Fibonacci.
斐波那契数列 斐波那契数列
Gesundheit. God bless you.
长命百岁 上帝保佑
Fibonacci sequence, golden ratios,
斐波那契数列 黄金分割比
golden like honey, honey and bees.
金色就像蜂蜜 蜂蜜和蜜蜂
Honey and oatmeal. Cassandra, listen to me.
蜂蜜和燕麦粥 卡珊德拉 听我说
Cassandra, listen to me.
卡珊德拉 听我说
Hey, the other memory.
嘿 换另一种感官的记忆
Right. The other memory.
好的 换另一种感官的记忆
Right. Honey, it's bees again but I'm nine years old.
没错 蜂蜜 回到蜜蜂上 那时候我九岁
Ouch. I'm stung. It hurts.
啊 疼死了 我被蛰了 疼死了
It's dying, but I feel its pain.
蜜蜂死了 但我能感觉到疼痛
The pain. The... I got it.
疼痛 我 我明白了
She didn't lose control?
她没失控吗
We've been working on it together.
我们一直在努力解决这个问题
Oh, I lost it.
我不知道接下来该怎么办了
I don't know where it is, it's either the left
我不知道在哪儿下脚 要么是左边
or the center, or the right.
或中间 也可能是右边
I'm not sure which one.
我不确定是哪边
These are not all the same stone.
这些石头都不是普通的石头
This is early Roman concrete,
这是他们把大理石换掉之后的
right after they switched from marble.
早期罗马混凝土
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表