剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
如果我不能摆脱你 那我就利用你
So why don't we both take one.
不如我们一人一个好了
Here -- no, actually, I will take Mr. Jones.
给你 不 我要这个琼斯先生
Good luck to you out there.
祝你好运
Get ready for anything.
准备好应对任何事件
Define "Anything."
定义一下"任何事件"
Oh, ninjas, possibly.
可能会有忍♥者
Ninjas?
忍♥者
In Oklahoma?
在俄克拉荷马吗
Why is that guard holding a dagger?
那个保安拿着匕♥首♥干什么
He's not a guard. He's here to kill you.
他不是保安 他是来杀你的
Ezekiel Jones.
艾泽基尔·琼斯
And I'm assuming you're not here to kill me.
那么我猜你不是来杀我的
So, tell you what.
不如这样
Watch my back for 10 minutes, and I'll cut you in on 10%.
帮我把风十分钟 我就分你一成
You -- don't I know you?
你 我是不是认识你
Yeah. Cairo museum. You were that crazy professor
对了 开罗博物馆 你是那个疯教授
who said the crown jewels of Anhotep were cursed.
总说阿霍特普的王冠被诅咒了
Librarian, not professor, but yeah.
图书管♥理♥员♥ 不是教授 不过确实是我
I stole those jewels right out of the main exhibit.
离开主展厅的时候我偷了那些珠宝
And now you're going to steal this jeweled dagger.
现在你又要偷这个镶珠宝的匕♥首♥
No, no, no. It's mine.
不不 这是我的
I just left it locked in this display case
只是今早我在去工作的路上
on my way to work this morning.
把它锁在这个展示柜里
Loop the video to avoid the motion detector is clever.
循环播放视频来阻止运动探测器 真聪明
You're smart enough to be my sidekick.
你聪明得够资格当我的助手了
We'll call you... "Kid crime."
我们会叫你"犯罪新手"
Burning through the glass
你在烧玻璃
in a room full of infrared sensors...
这屋子里全是红外传感器
Less clever.
不怎么聪明
My escape route's cut off.
我的逃跑路线被截断了
Mine's not.
我的还没有
What do you want, mate? Come to New York,
你想要什么 伙计 去纽约
find out why people are trying to kill you.
查明那些人为什么要杀你
Sidekick. I'm not your sidekick. You might be my sidekick.
助手 我不是你的助手 你当我助手还行
Let's go! Let's go!
快跑 快跑
Ride 'em, cowgirl!
骑得好 牛仔妞
Hi.
你好
Good ridin'.
骑得不错
Okay.
好
Working the pipeline Sunday? Yes, sir, I am.
周日也工作吗 是的 先生
I got about an hour after church,
离开教堂后差不多有一个小时
so I'm gonna run down there to that junkyard,
所以我会直接去那个垃圾场
see if they got that '68 gearbox.
看他们是否拿到了68号♥齿轮箱
She ain't from around here.
她绝对不是本地人
No, she is not.
没错 她不是
She's from somewhere...
她一定来自于...
interesting.
很有趣的地方
Excuse me.
失陪了
Hi.
你好
That's a nice tattoo you got there.
你的文身真不错
Tell you what, cowboy.
不如这样 牛仔
Tell me what it means,
要是你能说对意思
and I'll let you buy me a drink.
我就让你请我喝杯酒
Well, it looks like you got some foreign words there.
看起来这像是什么异国文字
That I-talian?
意大利文吗
"Aestus cruentus adventus est et
[外语]
ubique carmen pudicitiae submersa est."
[外语]
"And the blood-dimmed tide is loosed,
"暗灰血色的禁锢已经解除
and everywhere, the ceremony of innocence is drowned."
无辜的礼节淹没在各处"
It's Yeats, "The second coming."
是叶慈的《第二次来临》
It's his poem about the apocalypse.
是关于天启的诗句
Tell me -- what's a pretty little thing like you
告诉我 你这么漂亮的女孩
doing running around with the end of the world on her arm?
为什么要在胳膊上文世界末日的诗句
I'm Lamia. Hi.
我是拉米娅 你好
And you must be Jacob Stone.
你一定就是雅各布·斯通
I'm not --
我不是
Sorry, no.
很抱歉 不行
Who are these guys?
这些都是什么人
Ninjas, possibly?
也许是忍♥者吧
In oklahoma? That's what I said.
在俄克拉荷马吗 我原来也是这么想
Not bad for an amateur.
你这个外行还不错
There ain't nothing amateur about my bar fights, sweetheart.
酒吧打斗这事我可不算外行 宝贝
Oh, I forgot my hat.
我忘记拿帽子了
This way, this way.
这边走 这边走
Oh, man. I'm gonna miss that hat.
我会想念那顶帽子的
You mind telling me what that was all about?
介意告诉我刚才是怎么回事吗
You were targeted because of your expertise.
因为你的专长 你被人盯上了
My expertise?
我的专长
Y'all think they're out there
你们是不是都认为
killing oil riggers with ninjas?
外面有杀害采矿员的忍♥者
Y'all got another Jacob Stone I.Q. 190.
你们都... 雅各布·斯通 智商190
Accepted to the Sorbonne and Cambridge
被巴黎和剑桥两所大学录取
for an arts degree -- turned them both down.
攻读文学学士学位 都被你拒绝
Over the past 20 years, under a pseudonym,
在过去的二十年里
you've secretly been writing literature
你一直在匿名秘密撰写
on European and Native American art history,
关于欧洲和美国原住民艺术史的文献
all while working on an oil rig
同时还在自己家乡小镇
5 miles from the town where you grew up...
一个五英里的钻井平台工作
Y'all.
就这样
You got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑
Not kidding. But we don't have a lot of time.
没开玩笑 不过我们时间不多
So, questions -- ask them.
赶紧提出你们的问题
Is that The Spear of Destiny? Yes.
那是命运之矛吗 是的
Ark of the Covenant?
约柜
Yes. Wait. What about Bigfoot and Dracula?
是的 等下 大脚怪和德古拉呢
Yes and no.
有 没有
Yes on Bigfoot. So, vampires aren't real?
有大脚怪 吸血鬼是假的吗
Vampires are real, but Dracula is not,
吸血鬼是真的 但没有德古拉
because I killed him.
因为我杀了他
Is this helping? I don't know that it is.
这是重点吗 我怎么看不出来
What?! 10 years ago,
什么 十年前
each of you received an envelope
你们都收到了一封信
inviting you to apply for a position here in this library,
信中邀请你们来到这个图书馆
but you never showed.
但是你们都没来
10 years ago, I was in a hospital.
十年前我还在医院
Right, with your tumor.
对了 因为你的肿瘤
Synesthetes rarely have all five senses involved.
很少有联觉者像你这样五种感官都开启
You've got full-on hallucinations and seizures,
你的幻象和痉挛经常性发作
indicative of a frontal-lobe anomaly,
说明你的大脑额叶异常
oligodendroglioma.
你有间胶质瘤
How big is it?
有多大
It's about the size of a grape.
有葡萄那么大
Which I really wish they hadn't told me,
真希望他们没有告诉过我
'cause I used to really like grapes.
因为我以前很喜欢葡萄的
Are you Not yet.
你会... 现在不会
Someday.
总有一天会
Sooner than I'd like, but not yet.
比我想得要快 不过现在还不会
But I lived long enough to learn that magic exists.
不过我目睹了魔法的存在 也不枉此生了
So, that's pretty cool. Very cool.
很酷吧 非常酷
Stone, why didn't you show up?
斯通 你为什么没出现
'Cause I already had a job, family business.
因为我有工作了 家族产业
I threw mine out.
我把信扔了
It was obviously a mistake.
很明显那封信发错了
I steal stuff. I've been stealing stuff since I was a kid.
我会偷东西 我从小就开始偷东西
I'm not gonna get invited to work at a library.
我怎么可能被邀请去图书馆工作呢
It is a magic library.
这是个魔法图书馆
Eh, great. It doesn't fill my pocket.
很不错 可惜没我看得上的东西
I came here to find out who's trying to kill me.
我来这里是想查明谁要杀我
If magic's real, how come we don't see it all the time?
如果真有魔法 为什么从来看不到呢
Once upon a time,
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表