剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
How is he?
他怎么样了
Santa's...
圣诞老人他
Ain't gonna fly this plane.
不能再开飞机了
Warning, hydraulic pressure dropping.
警告 液压下降
Lamia did a number on the hydraulics.
拉米亚在液压上做了手脚
I can't keep her up.
我没法让它升上来
What is that beeping?
这哔哔声是怎么回事
It's the GPS transmitter.
是GPS发射器
There's a pipeline survey station down there.
这下面有个输油管观测站
Are you sure?
你确定
I worked the Trans-Alaska for a year.
我在阿♥拉♥斯加输油管公♥司♥工作过一年
It's gonna be abandoned, but the transponder's still working.
那里要被废弃了 但是雷达收发机还能使用
We could get supplies.
我们可以补充物资
There's gonna be shelter.
那儿可以作为藏身之地
You want to help me out?
你想帮帮我吗
Yeah. How?
嗯 怎么帮
Google "How to lower landing gear."
谷歌♥一下“如何放下起落架”
Ooh, all right..
哦 好吧
Get some heat going, some light.
来点热量 来点光
See if we can reach Jenkins on a radio, something.
看看我们能否联♥系♥上詹金斯 用无线电什么的
All right.
好了
Okay, Nick, do your thing.
尼克 开始吧
I...I can't.
我不行
What do you mean I?
你说“我”是什么意思
When did you stop referring to yourself in the third person?
你什么时候停止用第三人称称呼自己了
Nick, you're freakin' me out.
尼克 你吓到我了
The poison, the separation from my talisman.
因为那毒药 没有护身符我抵抗不了
Oh, I gave that back!
我还回去了
It's too late.
已经太晚了
I contain the energies, the goodwill of all mankind,
我掌控所有人都有的精力和善意
but I cannot focus.
但是我没法集中
We have failed.
我们已经失败了
Santa has failed.
圣诞老人失败了
The Aurora Borealis is going nuts.
北极光要消失了
Come on, Nick. Ho, ho, ho.
加油啊 尼克 吼 吼 吼
Fire up some Christmas cheer.
煽动一下圣诞节的气氛吧
I can't.
我做不到
The poison weakened me.
毒药让我变虚弱了
I possess the power, but not the will to deliver the gift.
我掌握的是力量 而不是送礼物的意志
We can't have come all this way and failed.
我们都到这里了 不能失败啊
We can't.
我们不能
We need a new vessel.
我们需要一个新的肉身
Someone else must channel the power.
必须得有人能引导这力量
Someone else must be the Santa for just this night,
今晚必须得有人做圣诞老人
but there is no guarantee that a mortal will survive.
但是我们无法保证一个凡人之躯能够存活下来
Oh, look. We're the Librarians.
要知道 我们是图书馆员
We'll take that risk.
我们愿意冒险
No. I need someone more attuned to the night,
不 我需要一个很能适应夜晚的人
someone more bound to Christmas.
一个和圣诞节有更紧密关系的人
I love Christmas.
我爱圣诞节
What? Me? Because I wore the hat?
什么 我呢 因为我戴过这帽子
There is no one here more in tune with Christmas
没有人与圣诞的联♥系♥今晚能比一个
than the baby born on the last stroke of midnight.
在午夜最后一刻出生的孩子更加紧密
So named by her parents as the girl born on Christmas...
因此 她的父母为女孩取名为 圣诞
Eve.
伊芙【前夜】
You will splinter across the entire world in an instant.
你将会在瞬间变成碎片散落在整个世界
You will probably not survive.
你或许无法存活下来
I think I can survive spreading around some goodwill.
我想我能在善意的环绕下活下来
Goodwill? Who told you?
善意 谁告诉你的
Jenkins?
詹金斯
But he never really understood.
但是他从未真正理解过
When a person commits an act of goodwill,
当一个人做了一个善意的举动
it does not just create more goodwill,
并不仅仅是创造更多的善意
it transforms into something better,
而是会转化成其他更好的东西
into a gift for their fellow man.
成为他们同伴的礼物
So I give you, Eve Baird, all of humanity's goodwill.
所以我要给你所有人类的善意 伊芙·贝尔德
Now, go and give them back the gift...
现在去回赠他们礼物吧
Of hope.
给他们希望
Come on. Come on.
加油 加油
Hey! Hey! Hello!
嘿 嘿 听到没有
BP dropping, vitals are crashing. We gotta go!
血压下降 内脏破裂 我们得去医院
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Damn it. He's gone.
该死的 他死了
Yes. Go, go, go, baby. He's still with us!
太好了 快 快 快 宝贝 他还活着
Rodriguez, get out of there!
罗德里格斯 赶紧出来
I can't find her. I just can't find her.
我找不到她 我怎么都找不到她
Rodriguez, get out of there. It's coming down.
罗德里格斯 快出来 房♥子要塌了
Baird!
贝尔德
She didn't go anywhere. Did it work?
她哪都没去 这有用吗
She went. Everywhere.
她去了 世界上的每一角落
You okay, Eve?
你还好吗 伊芙【前夜】
Call me that one more time and you'll be picking
再这样叫我一次你就得花一年
pieces of you off an ice floe for a year.
在浮冰上找你的尸体碎片
She's okay.
她很好
Ho, ho...
吼 吼
Just can't believe Dulaque would kill himself.
不敢相信杜拉克会自杀
Dulaque, die from falling out of a plane?
杜拉克 从飞机上掉下来就死了
Huh.
哼
We're... he's much tougher than that.
他应该不只有那能耐
Speaking of tough, Santa is making a full recovery.
讲到这个 圣诞老人完全恢复了
Well, tell Nick I said hi.
替我问候下尼克
Still not calling him...
还是不叫他
Not calling him Santa.
我不会叫他圣诞老人的
Any plans for the holidays?
假期有什么计划吗
No, just a little peace and...
没有 就想能够和平还有
Surprise! Surprise!
惊喜 惊喜
Surprise!
惊喜
Quiet.
安静
How stolen is this?
它是怎么被偷的
Is it really considered stolen if no one knows it's gone?
没人知道它不见了 就是被偷了吗
Uh, well, wasn't the day I was planning, but it was pretty fine.
这不是我计划中的一天 但是也挺不错的
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
You got your Christmas wish. A bar fight.
你有了你的圣诞愿望 酒吧里打一架
Isn't that a funny coincidence?
这难道不是个搞笑的巧合吗
Cassandra got to believe in Santa Claus.
卡珊德拉开始相信圣诞老人了
Yeah. And Ezekiel got to know what it was like
没错 伊齐基尔知道该怎么当个好人了
to be the good guy even just for a little while.
即使只是当一小会儿
Hmm.
嗯哼
It was as horrible as I imagined.
果然跟我想的一样可怕
Too bad you didn't make a Christmas wish, Colonel.
你没许下圣诞愿望真是太糟糕了 上校
Would've come true, too.
不然你也能愿望成真了
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表