剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
我们都是正面角色
that means we get happy endings, right?
也就是说我们都会有好结局对不对
No. Remember, I told you even for the heroes,
不 我告诉过你 即使是英雄
there is death, dismemberment, hundred-year comas.
也会死亡 被肢解 或陷入上百年的昏迷
Not to mention all the civilian bystanders.
更别提那些旁观的平民了
In fact, the only one
事实上 能在每个故事里
who escapes every story unscathed is the Jack.
都躲过危险不受伤害的 只有杰克
The Jack? Yes, Jack.
杰克吗 是的 杰克
The nimble rogue,
机灵的小淘气
the lucky thief who lives by his wits.
靠着头脑生存下去的幸运小偷
Where's Ezekiel?
伊齐基尔在哪里
All right, listen, good luck finding the book.
好了 祝你们找到那本书
Got to go.
我得挂电♥话♥了
All right, Sheriff's gone.
好了 警长已经走了
Look at everybody else.
其他人全都变了
I'm sorry, have you seen my sheep?
不好意思 你看到我的羊了吗
No?
没看到吗
Has anyone seen my sheep?
有人看到我的羊吗
I did not look at another woman!
我没有盯着别的女人看
Did your nose just grow?
你鼻子是不是变长了
Ooh.
噢
The book's getting stronger.
那书变得更强大了
It's not just us. It's everybody in town.
并不只是影响我们 整个小镇都沦陷了
They could all get hurt. Or worse.
他们会受伤的 或更糟
New plan.
新计划
We get everyone on the highway and out of town to...
我们把所有人赶到大道上 让他们离开小镇
Okay, old plan.
好吧 还是按照老计划来
Back to the library,
去图书馆
but we take all the civilians with us.
不过我们带着所有民众一起来
Hey, come with me if you want to live!
大家听着 如果想活下去 就跟着我走吧
I've been waiting for you to say that to me my whole life.
我这辈子一直都在等你跟我说那句话
Okay.
好的
There they are!
他们在那
Let's move! Time to move!
快点走 得快点了
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快 快 快
Prince, the princess, and the huntsman
当狼群顺着路线追杀
as the wolves followed their prey down the path...
王子公主和猎人时
Stop! Oh, hello.
停下 哦 你好
Jamie? Wake up.
杰米 快醒醒
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
Oh, this happens when she's listening to the stories.
哦 听故事的时候她都会睡着
It's reading day.
今天是阅读日
You think you're helping her by reading her what she likes,
你觉得给她读她喜欢的书是在帮助她
but you're draining the life out of her.
但你其实是在消耗她的生命
That's ridiculous.
太可笑了
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我很清楚我在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我很清楚我在做什么
All right. Time to stop the crazy.
好了 该停下来这种疯狂行为了
Ooh! Ooh. Ooh.
噢 噢 噢
You know, when I started reading this book to the kids,
要知道 当我给孩子们读这本书时
I found out that it drains the listener
会耗干♥他♥们的力量
but it gives the storyteller some of its strength.
但却给了我这读故事的人一些力量
I haven't felt this good in years.
多年来 我从没感觉这么棒
You're hurting Jamie. You're gonna kill her.
你这是在伤害杰米 你会害死她的
People say you're lucky if you die of old age.
人们都说 人因年老而死是幸运的
But do you have any idea what it's like to get old,
但是你知道年老之后
to be forgotten?
被人遗忘是什么滋味么
I gave my life to this town.
我为这座小镇奉献了我的生命
Now this town is giving life to me.
现在是这座小镇回馈给我生命的时候了
It's my happily ever after!
这是我的美好结局
You're welcome to stay and listen.
欢迎你留下来听听
Listen while I take out your friends.
听听我怎么除掉你的朋友们
Now, where were we?
我们读到哪儿了
Oh, yes, yes. Here we are.
哦 对了 对了 读到这儿了
The wolves hunted their prey.
狼群们追捕他们的猎物
Everybody in the back.
所有人都到后面去
Go. I don't want to leave you.
快走 我不想离开你
I know. But I need you to be safe.
我知道 我得保证你的安全
All right, come on. They're coming.
好 快走吧 他们来了
We got to hold them back. Until?
我们得拖住他们 拖到什么时候
Until a lucky rogue can save us.
拖到那个幸运流氓能拯救我们
Took all the villagers...
除掉了所有的村民..
If you left because you got bored, so help me.
如果你是因为无聊离开了 那现在快来帮帮我
I'm at the hospital with the book
我在医院 和那本书
and your nice old library guy.
和那位和蔼的老图书馆员都在这
Actually not so nice.
事实上他一点儿也不和蔼
He's reading the book to the kid.
他正在给孩子读故事
H-he's getting some kind of juice from it.
他正读的乐不思蜀呢
Kid? What kid? The kid you found?
孩子 哪个孩子 你找到的那个孩子?
Yeah. I tried to tell you I stumbled on her by sheer...
是啊 我当时想告诉你我碰巧发现她是纯属..
Sheer luck. Of course you did.
纯属幸运 你当然幸运了
Jones, you're the only one the story works for, not against.
琼斯 你是这个故事唯一支持而不反对的人
What?
什么
You have to get him to stop.
你必须让他住手
The story he's telling will kill us.
他正在讲的故事会害死我们
It'll kill the town!
会害死整个小镇的
They could hear,
他们可以听到
but the wolves smashed in the doors
狼群们破门而入
of the sad little castle.
冲进了那可悲的小城♥堡♥
Smells like dinner.
闻到了大餐的味道
My friends, now is the time.
朋友们 现在正是行动的时刻
We will rise against the forces of darkness.
我们要奋起反抗这邪恶的力量
There is no beast that cannot be slain,
没有不能被厮杀的野兽
no army that will not be faced.
没有一支军队不能面对的劲敌
Together, we will fight, and together, we will win!
我们团结一致 共同抗敌 那么我们会旗开得胜 势不可挡
Baird.
贝尔德名言
Hey!
嘿
Hey, guys, I'm actually pretty good at this. Oh.
嘿 亲们 我对此还蛮在行的 噢
Why am I wearing heels?!
我特么为什么会穿着高跟鞋
While the villagers cowered,
当所有的村民正瑟瑟发抖
the princess, prince, and huntsman...
公主 王子 和猎人
Change the story, Jones!
改编故事 琼斯
Change the story!
把故事改了
"Change the story."
改编故事
Uh, the wolves, they were all suddenly blind.
呃.. 狼群们..突然间都失明了
It has to be a story.
这必须构成完整的故事
Stories have a beginning... the wolves hunt your friends...
故事有开端 狼群去追捕你的朋友
a middle... they find them...
有发展 他们找到了你的朋友
and an end... the wolves kill everyone!
还有结局 狼群杀死了所有人
They're all dead.
他们都一命呜呼了
Jamie! Jamie! Wake up!
杰米 杰米 快醒醒
What story am I supposed to tell?
我应该讲什么故事
Yours. Give it your happy ending.
你的故事 说出你的快乐结局
Tell your story. Okay.
说出你的故事 好的
Quick, before the spell wears off.
快点 趁咒语还没失效
Well, um, in mine...
好 呃..在我的故事里
in mine, it only looked like they died,
在我的故事里 他们只是看起来死了
because the huntsman is really, uh, uh, a robot!
因为 猎人其实是一个...一个机器人
Yeah, I can work with this.
耶 这个我喜欢
And the princess is a ninja princess.
而公主是一个忍♥者公主
About time. Keep going, Jamie.
正是时候 接着讲 杰米
The prince is really Merlin in disguise,
王子是一个乔装的梅林
and you can't kill Merlin.
梅林是杀不死的
And using their combined skills they chase the wolves away!
在他们技能的结合之下赶走了狼群
Except for the head wolf.
除了狼群头领
He's forced to pay for his crime.
他必须为他的罪行付出代价
But he doesn't die either.
但是他也没死
No.
他是没死
But he has to eat green jell-o...
但是他必须吃绿色果冻
Forever.
直到永远
I don't even know where these came from.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表