剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Listen, it's fine. There's three of us.
听我说 没事的 我们有三个人
I think we can take one psycho.
我觉得我们能拿下一个疯子
Well, two-and-a-half with Jones, but still.
算上琼斯是两个半人 还是够了
I'm standing right here where I can hear you.
我在这里能听到你说话的
Why am I being sidelined?
为什么排挤我
Cassandra, no one's being sidelined.
卡桑德拉 没人被排挤
Right now I'm allocating resources as needed,
眼下我只是在按需分配人手
and I need you to look after Katie, who is currently...
而我需要你照顾凯蒂 她现在...
Running back up there!
正在往回跑
Damn it, Katie, stop!
见鬼的 凯蒂 别去
Mathias?
马赛厄斯
Sarah? It's me!
莎拉 是我
James!
詹姆斯
We know you're up there! We know you can hear us!
我们知道你在上面 知道你能听到我们说话
This can go one of two ways!
这件事可以用二选一的方法来解决
You come down, we get these people help, nobody gets hurt!
你下来 我们帮助这些人 大家相安无事
Or... we come up!
或者我们直接上去
Fine. It's the hard way.
好吧 来硬的
You two, you stay down here.
你们俩跟我走 你留在这
Cassandra, I mean it.
卡桑德拉 我不是在说笑
Jones.
琼斯 跟我走
So...
那
All you do is read maps?
你只需要看看地图吗
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
These dimensions are wrong.
这里的维度不对
Does this hall extend past the House?
这个走廊延伸至房♥子里吗
Oh, no. Shh!
又来了 别吵
This is a sign, mate.
这是个信♥号♥♥ 兄弟
"Keep off the bloody grass."
远离血腥的草地
He's up here somewhere.
他就在这里的某个地方
We clear these rooms by... the... numbers.
我们用数字来辨别这些房♥间
All right. This is exactly the point in the movie
好 这就是电影里有人被困的那种场景
where the guy in the audience says, "Get the hell out."
这时观众会说 快点出去
Go. Do you want the first room?
你想去第一间吗
Don't be stupid.
别犯傻了
I got the second one.
我要去第二间
Far corner's mine.
我去那边角落的那间
It's an Umberto Classic --
是安布托古典钢琴
1869.
产于1869年
Nice.
真好
Why does nobody listen to the guy in the movies?
为什么电影里没人听他们的话
Movie guy is always right.
电影里的人说的话永远是对的
That is not creepy at all.
不吓人才怪呢
Is that this House?
那是这间房♥子吗
Crate hammer.
货箱锤
Movie guy's wrong.
电影里的人说的是错的
Movie guy's wrong.
电影里的人说的是错的
Movie guy's wrong.
电影里的人说的是错的
Baird, where are you?! Stone!
贝尔德 你在哪 斯通
Come on, man.
别拿枪指着我
I didn't hear anything...
我什么也没听到
and I didn't see any kids.
也没看到任何孩子
And they sure as hell didn't get past me and Jones.
我和琼斯是绝对不可能让他们走掉的
Why woundn't they? I just said what I saw.
为什么不可能 我只是说我看到的
White girl, about 18 years old.
白人姑娘 大概18岁
That's Sarah.
那是莎拉
And two boys -- one black, one white.
还有两个男孩 一个黑人 一个白人
That's James and Mathias! You saw them?
那是詹姆斯和马赛厄斯 你看到他们了吗
I don't know what I saw!
我不知道我看到了什么
Oh, my God! That's their clothes!
我的天呐 这是他们的衣服
They're -- they're dead, aren't they?!
他们死了 是吗
They're all dead!
他们全都死了
I-I-I said I don't know. I don't know.
我说了不知道 我不知道
You said that it was gonna be okay!
你说他们不会有事的
You said that you'd get them out of this house!
你说你会把他们从这房♥子里救出去的
Katie! Katie, wait!
凯蒂 凯蒂 等等
So, I'm the Katie-wrangler now?
我现在变成凯蒂放牧人了吗
Fine!
好吧
All right.
好
This is just the ley lines going nuts, right?
这只是地磁线在作怪 对吧
I thought the point of the scrolls
我以为卷轴的目的
was to shut these things down.
是让这些东西停止运作
I don't know.
我也不知道
But I bet there's someone who does.
但我打赌有人肯定知道
Jenkins, quick question.
詹金斯 我有个小问题
Could anchoring ley lines in a haunted house
鬼屋里的锚定地磁线能否
jump-start the ghosts?
让鬼魂复苏呢
You know, Colonel,
知道吗 上校
you have an incredible talent
你有一种非凡的天赋
for turning a bad situation into a worst-case scenario.
就是把劣势变成最糟糕的局面
Jenkins! Yes, fine.
詹金斯 好吧
Good news is that you've successfully
好消息是你已经成功地
secured the broken ley lines,
保护了破坏的地磁线
so there will be no magical cataclysm.
所以不会有不可思议的灾难
Huzzah!
好极了
The House, Jenkins. What about the House?
这间房♥子 詹金斯 有什么发现
Um, yes. The House.
对了 那间房♥子
Well, uh...
这个嘛
The bad news.
坏消息
Have you ever heard the story
你有没有听过
of the House on the Haunted Hill,
猛鬼屋的故事
where a group of paranormal researchers
有一个超自然搜索小队在那里
died in madness and terror?
死于疯癫和恐惧之下
Or the one where the psychotic
还有万圣节前夕 神经病患者在那
killed, uh, a whole sorority one Halloween?
把整个女生联谊会的人都给杀了
Yeah. Those are just stories, urban legends.
这些只是故事 只是都市传说罢了
Yeah, different stories...
没错 不一样的故事
same house.
同一间房♥子
And you're standing in it.
而你现在就站在那间房♥子里
Ugh. Now, according to the Heisserer index,
根据海瑟纳的目录
there are six mystery houses.
一共有六间神秘的房♥子
Yes, the Ur Adobe...
乌尔·奥多比
the Dionaea House, the Shatterbox,
捕蝇草屋 粉碎箱
the Final Rest, the House of Refuge...
墓地 避难所
then there is the Soul Cage.
以及灵魂牢笼
I think you've stumbled
我想你无意中走入的
into either the Box or just possibly the Cage.
要么是粉碎箱 也可能是牢笼
You know, there's some argument about the methodology of how --
有一些关于方法♥论♥的争议
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Jenkins!
慢一点 詹金斯
Right, so, all reports of the, um, the House of Refuge
对 所有关于避难所的报告
describe it as -- as benign, even -- even helpful.
将其描述为很温和 甚至乐于助人
The Final Rest was destroyed in 1350.
墓地毁于1350年
You're in the Shatterbox.
你在粉碎箱里
Salute!
你好啊
You're the first Librarians to step foot in the place.
你是第一个进入那里的图书管♥理♥员♥
It has a tendency to move around.
粉碎箱有移♥动♥的倾向
What do you mean, it moves around?
你说的移♥动♥是什么意思
It appears somewhere, it takes victims, and then moves on.
它会出现在某处 抓走遇难者 继续移♥动♥
I mean, men, women, boys, girls, families.
我指的男女老少皆不放过
Ironically, no sororities yet.
讽刺的是 女生联谊会还未招其害
Um, but then it feeds and moves on.
但是它进食之后 就会移♥动♥
Moves on to where?
移♥动♥去哪
Uh, the next dining location, I take it.
可能是下一次进食的地点吧
I mean, we've known it's been doing this
据我们所知 粉碎箱这样移♥动♥
for at least a century.
至少已经有一个世纪了
Uh, the first confirmed sighting was, uh, 1883,
第一次确认目击是在1883年
when a woman named Abigail Munson --
一名叫阿比盖尔·芒森的女子
I don't need the whole real-estate ad from hell.
我不需要地狱的不动产广♥告♥
Just tell me how to get Katie's friends out of here.
告诉我怎么把凯蒂的朋友从这救出去
Well, you don't.
不用救
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表