剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
我都不知道这些是哪儿来的
The end.
结局
That can't be the end.
结局不能是这样
I-I just... I don't understand what happened.
我 我 我不明白到底发生了什么
One minute I was with you all at Walter's Tavern, and then...
刚刚我还和你们一起在沃尔特酒馆 然后就...
Well, sometimes what happens is, is,
呃 有时候发生的事情就是
uh, when unexplainable events occur,
当发生的事情令人费解时
people, they think it's "Magic,"
人们都以为是魔法
you know what I mean, when really it's just...
你懂得 但实际上只是...
Swamp gas. Swamp gas.
沼气 就是沼气
We discovered it during our traffic-flow study.
我们在交通流的研究中发现的
Yes. It's a natural but localized occurrence.
是啊 这是一种自然但局部性的现象
It causes, uh, you know, people in a radius,
它会导致 一定范围内的人
"The town," To mass hallucinate and...
也就是这个小镇的人 集体性的幻觉
Hallucinate?
幻觉
We need to call FEMA. No, no, no, no.
我们需要联♥系♥联邦应急管理局 不 不 不用 不用
No.
不用
Need to... we neutralized the, uh...
只需要 我们已经缓解了 这种情况
the situation is a thing that we do...
这也是我们图书馆人在图书馆的
the library jobs of the library.
一项工作
Anyway, that's why so many crazy things kept happening.
不管怎么说 这也是为什么 疯狂的事一直发生
In fact, you might want to give everyone in town a pass
说实话 对于前几天发生的事
on the last couple days.
你也应该对镇上的每个人都高抬贵手
Jamie! How are you out of bed?
杰米 你怎么从病床起来的
Jamie's feeling a lot better. Right, kid?
杰米感觉好多了 是吧 宝贝
Right, dad.
是的 爸爸
I am.
我的确好多了
This can't be real.
简直不敢相信
Wait. What did you do?
等一下 你做了什么
I think this is one of those times where we say
我觉得这就是我们所说的
"And they lived happily ever after,"
他们从此过上幸福的生活
and we go our separate ways.
而我们自此分道扬镳了
Oh, sweetie. Oh.
哦 宝贝儿 哦
Dad?
爹地
Who are those people?
他们到底是谁啊
They're librarians, honey.
他们是图书馆员 宝贝儿
Librarians?
图书馆员
Wow.
喔
Now that I say that out loud,
当我大声说出这句话
that does not make any sense at all.
我都觉得一点儿都说不通啊
Not a lick.
一点儿也不通
Jenkins.
詹金斯
Tho... are those... yes.
这些 这些是 是的
Thompson Deter's arcane book collection.
汤普森·德特的秘传书藏
I decided it's likely better they come with us.
我觉得还是我们带回来比较好
Who knows what else is in them?
谁知道里面还会有什么
Yeah. I can only imagine.
是啊 可以想象
An annotated "Paradise Lost"?
注解版的“失乐园”?
You don't want to know who it's annotated by.
你不会想知道是谁注解的
The Libris Fabula.
法布拉之书
Blank.
空的
It's blank!
这竟然是空的
Not entirely.
不完全是
Magic always has a cost.
魔法总是有代价的
I have just the place for him.
有个地方正好适合他
Mr. Maguire and the book will cause no further problems.
马奎尔先生和这本书不再是什么问题了
Is it just me, or the deeper into magic we get,
就我自己这么觉得 还是你们也觉得
the weirder it gets?
我们越深入魔法 就会越奇怪
I don't know. I didn't mind all those girls buying me drinks.
我不知道 我不介意一群美女给我买♥♥酒啊
I'm just glad my hair is back to normal.
我只是庆幸我的头发终于正常了
I think I'll go spend some
我觉得我要去
time with a punching bag, break a few nails.
练练拳击吊袋 打断几个指甲
What about you, Ezekiel?
你呢 伊齐基尔
What about me?
我吗
Do you feel different?
你感觉有什么不一样么
No.
没有啊
Really? That's it? You have nothing at all?
真的吗 就这样子 一点儿感觉都没有吗
Why? Should I?
为什么 应该有什么感觉么
Well, surprisingly, you did save the day.
好吧 出人意料的是 你的确挽救了大局
Of course I did. I'm awesome.
当然了 我很了不起的
So, that's... that's... that's what... that's it?
那 就 就这样
You're awesome? Yeah.
你很了不起么 对啊
Well, everybody tells me I can't do what I want,
所有人都说我不能随心所欲
can't rely on luck, but when a magic spell
不能靠运气 但当魔咒把每个人
turns everybody into heroes of legend,
变成传奇里的英雄
who did it turn me into?
我变成了什么
Me.
还是我啊
Yep. I'm gonna go punch something.
是啊 我要去拳击了
I'm right behind you.
跟你一块儿
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
You know who's really lucky?
你知道谁最幸运么
Not me.
不是我
You, for knowing me.
是你 因为你这么了解我
You're welcome.
不用谢哦
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表