剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
It's okay.
没事
Judson's gone.
贾德森死了
Charlene's gone.
莎琳死了
Excalibur's dying.
亚瑟王神剑也要死了
It's time.
我大限已至
Flynn.
弗林
Just touch it to your head.
把亚瑟王神剑在你头上碰一下就行
Oh. No.
不
No. It was supposed to be for you.
不 我本想让你用那魔法来治愈自己
You already have saved me.
你已经救过我的命了
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay, old friend.
安息吧 老朋友
Your airline tickets.
你们的机票
What, that's it?
这就完了吗
For you? Yes.
对你们来说 是的
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家 辛苦了
I don't think it's fair or safe
我认为再让你们继续这样的生活
to involve you in this life any longer.
对你们来说既不公平也不安全
A life that would have been ours
这样的生活本该是我们的命运
had luck broken just a little differently.
如果当初幸运女神眷顾的不是你的话
Mm...Maybe not.
被选上的还会是我
So back to our lives.
我们得重归自己的生活吗
Yep.
是的
Knowing that magic is real,
得知魔法是真实存在的
knowing the world... Is so big.
得知世界... 如此广阔
The world is so big.
得知世界竟如此广阔
I mean, what if we can't just...
如果我们没法...
Move on?
放下这一切怎么办
Jenkins. Yes.
走吧 詹金斯 好
What about temporal resonance?
时间共振可行吗
We could get a crystal skull, and I know where to...
我们可以找个水晶头骨 我知道上哪...
Sir, sir, I-I... I've tried everything.
阁下 我...我已经试过一切办法
Now, the-the card catalog is still anchored to this reality.
目前 卡片目录依然锚定在这个现实中
It can still access the records of the library...
我们还能查阅图书馆里的记录
Books, manuscripts.
像是书本或是手稿
But the library itself and all of its artifacts
但图书馆本身以及里面的藏品
are cut loose from this world.
被切断了跟这个世界的联♥系♥
The-the library is adrift in...time and space.
图书馆正在时间与空间中漂浮
The library, sir, is lost.
阁下 图书馆已经不见了
Hello, Flynn.
你好 弗林
Judson.
贾德森
Is the library...
图书馆还...
Intact?
完好无缺吗
Certainly.
当然
And Charlene?
莎琳还好吗
She's with the library.
她与图书馆同在
She's tougher than she looks, you know.
要知道 她比看起来要坚强得多
And you?
你还好吗
I'm, uh...
我...
My-my time is done.
我已完成我的使命
You're ready to move on.
你准备好放手向前了吗
No.
不
You're ready.
准备好的人是你
You know, Judson, I never, um...
你知道吗 贾德森 我从未...
I never had a father.
我从未有过父亲
And I never had a son.
而我从未有过儿子
Now we're both liars.
现在我们都是说谎的骗子
I'm gonna find the library.
我一定会找到图书馆
I'm the Librarian.
我是图书管♥理♥员♥
Nothing's impossible.
一切皆有可能
The Serpent Brotherhood failed,
毒蛇兄弟会的计划失败了
but they released an enormous amount of magic into the world.
但他们释放了大量的魔法
You're in charge now.
现在该你掌管一切了
And-and-and you're not going to have time
你不会有时间
to-to search for the library.
追寻图书馆的踪迹
No.
是没有
Not if I try to do it alone.
如果我打算孤军奋战的话
Flynn...I'll-I'll always be...
弗林 我会一直...
Flynn?
弗林
I'm the Librarian.
我是图书管♥理♥员♥
I'm in charge.
现在我负责
Okay.
好吧
So it's time I started making up some new rules.
所以是时候设立新规矩了
New plan.
计划有变
Although I suspect it's the old plan.
虽然我怀疑本来就该实施这计划
I'm just figuring it out.
我还在理清头绪
Open your envelopes.
打开你们的信封
Our airline tickets?
我们的机票吗
Just as I suspected.
和我预想中一样
We have a lot of work to do.
我们有很多事要干呢
I think that this will be a perfect base of operations!
我觉得这很适合当做大本营
We'll have access to the archives, if not the artifacts.
即使不能动用藏品 至少还能查阅档案库
And Jenkins here will teach you how to research
詹金斯会教你们如果做研究
and supervise your training as Librarians.
以及督导你们进行图书管♥理♥员♥的训练
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We do not train Librarians.
我们从不训练图书管♥理♥员♥
Yes, and isn't that stupid?
没错 但你不觉得这太傻了吗
We take a highly intelligent,
我们找一个有着超高智商
but totally unsuspecting, individual,
却毫不知情的人
drop them in a world of magic,
把他扔在魔法世界里
And then expect them not to die
期望他们不会在搞清楚
before they learn where the toilet is.
厕所在哪前就轻易丧命
That is how it's always been done.
这是一贯的传统作法
Now that I'm Librarian,
现在的图书管♥理♥员♥是我
we're not doing it that way anymore.
我们不会照搬老一套
Meet...The Librarianettes.
这些人就是未来的图书管♥理♥员♥
No. Meet the Librarians in training,
不对 他们是图书管♥理♥员♥学徒
The L.I.T.s, my little lits.
简称LIT 我的小学徒们
Yes.
就这样
But-but they're not qualified.
但他们还不够资格胜任
Then we'll qualify them.
那我们就训练到他们能胜任为止
I'll still handle the big stuff.
大案子还是由我来负责
They'll handle all the, you know, slightly less-apocalyptic stuff.
他们去处理那些稍微没那么大的麻烦
And this will free me up
这就能让我有时间
to find the library and bring it back.
把图书馆找回来
That is impossible.
这不可能
Oh, impossible! Pipsy-posh! Pipsy-posh, Jenkins!
别总是把不可能挂在嘴边 詹金斯
People keep saying that as if we don't eat the impossible
说得就像我们每天处理的净是些
for breakfast every day.
寻常事似的
I'm offering you a life of mystery...
我会给你们一段神秘...
and misery...
痛苦...
of loneliness...
孤单...
and adventure.
及冒险的奇妙人生
More than that, I'm offering you an opportunity
不仅如此 我会给你们一个机会
to make a difference...
去改变世界
And save the world every week.
还得每周拯救地球
Twice before Friday.
在周五前估计得多救上两回
Are you in?
愿意加入吗
Even her?
还敢让她加入吗
Yeah.
当然
She sacrificed her own life to save Flynn's.
她为了救弗林 牺牲了自己的生命
I trust her.
我相信她
I'll give it a shot.
试试也无妨
If we're helping people, sure.
只要我们能帮到别人就行
It will provide an opportunity to steal new things.
这会让我有机会偷到更多的东西
I'm in.
我加入
Hey, it's your library now.
这是你们大家的图书馆了
At least this little part of it.
至少这部分的图书馆是你们的了
And don't worry... I'll be back to check on you in a few weeks.
别担心 我很快会回来看你们
Try not to die.
要努力活下来哦
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表