剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
trying to take the library.
试图夺走图书馆
Was I that transparent?
我就有那么容易被看透吗
You woke the dragons. Are you insane?
你竟然唤醒了龙 你疯了吗
They would have destroyed the world.
它们会毁了全世界的
60%. 65% at most.
也就毁六成 最多六成五
It's not too late, you know. You can still join me.
现在还不晚 你现在还可以加入我
The conclave is over, Mr. Dulaque.
秘密会议结束了 杜拉克先生
Of course, our sides have always been chosen for us,
当然了 我们总是被做决定
haven't they?
是不是
No. We choose.
不 是我们自己选的
1,000 years ago.
就是在一千年以前
You know that very moment
你知道的 就是那个我们俩
when you and I
决定不再做
stopped being... Whatever we were.
之前的那个自己 的时候选的
If I hadn't tried,
如果不是我拼命努力
I'd actually be the monster you think I am.
我可能真就成了你以为我成了的那个怪物
Travel well.
一路小心
Half-wit clown here.
半吊子小丑来啦
Hey, people like clowns.
人们都爱小丑的
Really? Name one.
真的吗 都有谁
Transfer papers?
调任单吗
Well, you're still a member
嗯啊 你现在仍是
of the NATO counterterrorism group.
北约反恐组的一员
Sign those papers
签了这表
and you're permanently transferred to the library.
你就永久调职到了图书馆
Tear them up and you can leave tomorrow.
撕了它们 你明天就可以自♥由♥离开这里
What brought this on?
怎么想起这个来了
I'm giving you a choice.
我在给你机会选择
I met you, we recruited you, I gave you a job,
我遇见了你 我们招募了你 我给了你工作
and then I took off, and that's no way...
然后我就离开了 而那不是
that's not how... that's...
并不是我们
that's not... I want to treat like an equal.
我的意思是 我想平等的对待你
You're out of practice being with people.
太久不和人接触 你的交际能力都下降了
Well, I'm out of practice being a person.
额 我是太久不做人类了
But you...
但你
You've really built something here.
你真的在这里构筑起一些东西
I mean, Stone knows Cassandra
我是说 斯通了解卡珊德拉
well enough to help her with her visions.
他能帮助她控制她的幻象
Ezekiel Jones and Jenkins working together?
但伊齐基尔·琼斯和詹金斯要是能在一起工作
Are you kidding me? Right?
太阳都得从西边出来 是哈
Listen, they listen to you,
听着 他们都听你的话
and it's because you're here and you're... Doing the job.
多亏了你在这里 多亏了你在做这件工作
This is your space now, not mine.
这是你的地盘了 不是我的
Well...
额
Try telling the desk that.
你桌子上那堆东西
It hasn't quite figured that out.
可没让我觉得这是我的地盘
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我想说的是
I'll stay if you stay.
你留下 我就留下
How did you know that I had a pen?
你怎么知道我这有支笔
'Cause I pay attention.
我留心多看了几眼
I'll stay. But you go.
我会留下 但你不用
Go back out.
回到外面去吧
Well, I'm gonna stay if I want to stay
额 如果我想留下自然会留下
'cause librarian/library...
因为图书馆员和图书馆
We had two missions.
我们有两个任务
Mine was to train them, and they're doing okay.
我的任务是培训他们 他们都做的很好
Oh, I'd say they're doing better than okay. In fact, I...
他们做的实在是太棒了 事实上我
Yours was to find the library.
你的任务是寻找图书馆
And I look in your eyes, and I know you haven't given up.
当我看着你的双眼时 我知道你还没有放弃
Not yet.
还不是时候
Go finish your mission.
去完成你的任务吧
Are you sure? Are you really sure?
你确定吗 你真的确定吗
Absolutely. If there's one thing I know,
绝对确定 每次有人没完成任务
it's when a mission's not done, and yours just isn't.
我都能看出来 而你现在就正处在这个时候
Or maybe I'm wrong. May...
也许我想要收回刚才的话 我
Come back alive, librarian.
要平安归来 图书馆员
Oh, come on!
哦 不是吧
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表