剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
And we'll all come out to see her
我们都会出来看她
When she comes
当她来时
So now you know, cassandra.
现在你知道了 卡桑德拉
This has been going on a long time, hasn't it?
这已经维持很久一段时间了 不是吗
My family...
我的家人
we killed a lot of people --
我们杀了很多人
Some for the money...
有些是为了钱
But mostly for the fun.
但更主要的是为了好玩
People caught on.
大家都开始明白
We were runnin' real desperate.
我们都陷入了真正的绝望
And then...
然后
Like magic...
就像魔法一般
Boom!
砰
A fine, little house in the middle of nowhere.
凭空出现了一栋别致的小房♥子
My family never knew how special it was.
我的家人从不知道这有多特别
Not one of them heard this house whispering.
他们没有人能听到这房♥子的低语
But I did.
但我能听到
"Do you need help, Katie?"
"你需要帮助吗 凯蒂"
"Why, yes...
"需要
Magic house, I surely do."
魔法房♥子 我当然需要"
Wishes?
愿望呢
You listening up there?
你在听吗
This is a magic house.
这是魔法房♥子
And it's mine.
是我的
It only talks to me.
只和我说话
So you talk, huh?
所以你会说话
I sure wish you could talk to me.
我希望你能跟我说话
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
So, it's not actual speech,
这不是真正的说话
but I'll work with what I've got.
但我看到什么就尽量理解
It's a good beginning.
这是个好的开始
Happy. You were happy. The people...
开心 你很开心 这些人
were happy.
都很开心
Then the bad people came.
然后坏人来了
Katie's family.
凯蒂的家人
Katie.
凯蒂
Are we making friends up there?
我们现在是在交朋友吗
You think I don't know this house hates me?
你以为我不知道这房♥子恨我
Think it doesn't try this every time?
你以为它每次都没有尝试吗
Tries to warn people?
想要警告别人
I made a wish, and it has to give me what I asked for...
我许了愿 它必须给我想要的一切
Every time, till I'm done.
每次 直到我死了
You know what's so funny?
你知道最搞笑的是什么吗
I'll never be done!
我永远不会死
This stupid house,
这栋蠢房♥子
always playing tricks, always laughing.
总会刷花招 会大笑
She'll be screaming soon.
她很快就会尖叫了
Then we'll see who's laughing.
然后我们再看看谁会大笑
Hiding, are we?
躲猫猫 是吗
Sorry. It was bothering me.
抱歉 这让我很烦
Well, now, I thought you were supposed to be math girl.
现在 我以为你本该是数学女孩
It's not very smart, giving me only two choices.
只给我两个选择真是非常不明智
I wonder where math girl is.
我想知道数学女孩在哪儿
She's not in the closet.
她不在衣柜里
Where could she be?
她可能在哪儿呢
No. No.
不 不
No.
不
You're so stupid.
你太蠢了
Don't you know what I wished for?
你不知道我许的愿吗
Don't you know what this house has made me?
你不知道这房♥子让我变成了什么吗
You're the dark heart.
你就是黑暗之心
I'm death!
我就是死神
Turns out they were right, Cassandra.
结果证明他们没错 卡桑德拉
You ain't good for nothin' in the end.
你最终没有好下场
Please -- please, help me.
求你 求你帮帮我
We can stop this! Please help me stop this!
我们可以阻止这一切 请帮我阻止这一切
Lord! Why on earth would I want to stop?
天哪 我为什么会想要阻止这一切
I wasn't talking to you.
我不是在和你说话
Someone's trying to be clever.
有人在努力变聪明
I wish... to save my friends.
我希望 能救我的朋友们
Well, I wish to kill them!
我希望杀了他们
And I was here first.
我希望她先死
You think you are death?
你觉得你是死神
I was 15...
我才15岁
When they told me...
当他们告诉我
that my death sits right here!
这里就是我的死神
So I see it...
所以我能看到
Every time I look in the mirror!
每次照镜子
Every day!
每天
Every...
每
Single...
一
Day!
天
Stop this! You can't!
住手 你不能
I'm the angel!
我是天使
I'm the angel of death!
我是死亡天使
You're not the angel of death.
你才不是死亡天使
I know what death looks like,
我知道死神什么样
and she doesn't look like you.
和你完全不像
She looks like me!
是我这样的
See? I told you.
看见没 我告诉你了
I always get my wish.
我总能实现我的愿望
This isn't about... wishes, Katie.
这和愿望无关 凯蒂
It's about need.
是需求
And I really need...
我真的很需要
Looks like someone's feeling better.
看起来有人感觉好多了
I'm just asking,
我只是想问
why aren't we considering our options?
我们为什么不考虑我们的选择
What are our options, Jones?!
我们的选择是什么 琼斯
Well, that this house is the Star Trek transporter,
这座房♥子是《星际迷航》传送器
or maybe even the tardis.
甚至可能是时间机器塔迪斯
Think, mate. We could own the stock markets.
想想 老兄 我们可能拥有股票市场
You could be dating...
你可以约上...
whoever it is backwoods country people think is hot,
蛮荒国家里他们觉得性感的任何人
I don't know.
我不知道
This place is a gravy train.
这地方就是聚宝盆
Colonel Baird.
贝尔德上校
Eve, if I may,
请允许我叫你伊芙
I've never asked for anything in my life.
我这辈子从没有过任何请求
Please, let me have this.
拜托 让我拥有这个吧
It grants wishes, Eve.
能够满足愿望 伊芙
Know what I wish right now?
你知道我现在希望什么吗
I wish I had something for this eye!
我希望有东西能敷眼睛
The house doesn't grant wishes.
这房♥子不能满足愿望
It helps people in need.
它会帮助有需要的人
It was built as a refuge.
这本是避难所
No one ever expected a serial killer to find it.
没人预料到会被连环杀人凶手找到
It won't make the same mistake again.
它不会再犯同样的错误了
So, we can keep it?
那么我们能留着吗
Easy, now, boys.
悠着点
Guys...
各位
Meet the spirit of the house of refuge.
认识一下避难所的灵魂
Jones, you're outvoted.
琼斯 你输了
Thanks for fixing the car.
谢谢你修好车
Everybody ready? We're good.
大家都准备好了吗 很好
Let's just get this over with... Bloody idiots.
我们快点结束吧 该死的白♥痴♥们
Okay, you.
好吧 你
Be good, okay?
乖乖的 好吗
Shove over.
坐过去
What?
什么
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表