剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
The definitive collection of Divittani landscapes
这是蒂威塔尼的绝版收藏
and you've hung "Rain" Next to "Thorn Field."
你们却把雨摆在荆棘丛旁边
Are you insane?
脑子进水了吧
Hey.
嘿
Stop!
住手
Does this look like "Thorn field" To you?
你看这像荆棘丛么
Huh? It's a metaphor. You people don't appreciate art.
啊 这是一种隐喻好么 你们这些人根本不会欣赏艺术
You...
你们这些..
No. Come... come on!
不要 放开.. 放手!
Stone!
斯通
Stone, what's wrong with you?!
斯通 你到底怎么了
Sorry for the disturbance.
造成骚乱 实在抱歉
This is a NATO exercise testing museum security.
这是北约组织的一次博物馆安全测验
We now need to debrief, make sure we passed. Grazie.
我们现在需要听取结果 确认通过测试 谢谢配合
Ciao. Grazie Mille.
再见 非常感谢
All right. Come on, Cassandra.
好了 来吧 卡珊德拉
Cassandra, what is that you have there?
卡珊德拉 你手里拿的什么
Careful. Whatever was in that pearl is dangerous.
小心点 这珍珠里的东西很危险
Oh, no. It's not dangerous.
不 不 它一点不危险
But I think I am.
不过我很危险
A little criticism.
我可以说两句吗
Since I've been back, the librarians seem kind of evil.
自从我回来后 图书馆员都变邪恶了
It's not them.
变邪恶的不是他们
It's whatever's inside that pearl.
是珍珠里面的东西
And so seconded.
全体附议
Bam! Next order of business... motion to allow lupin membership
下一议题是 暂时允许卢平成员
for both the Guild of Fictional Entities
加入虚构体公会
and the World Crime League on a provisional basis.
和世界犯罪联盟
Do I hear a second? Second.
大家赞同么 赞同
The motion is seconded. All those in favor?
此议案也通过 全体无异议吗
Aye. Motion passes.
是的 议案通过
Pleasure to be your arbiter.
为众卿裁决 不胜荣幸
A request to be recognized.
我有一请求需要裁决
Ew. Flowers.
竟然是小碎花 好恶心
Hmm.
嗯
Hello, love.
哈罗 宝贝儿
That's the Dulaque bloke.
那就是杜拉克·布洛克
Is he eating my extra cheese and double pepperoni?
他在吃我那份双层芝士加腊肠披萨吗
He is evil.
他真是可恶至极
Jenkins, you gonna help me out here or what?
詹金斯 你快帮帮我吧
Tick. Tick.
啧 啧
Tick.
啧
Ezekiel Jones.
伊齐基尔·琼斯啊
Does the arbiter recognize me?
裁决者 你认识我吗
Nope. Never seen you before.
不认识 从没见过你
The Fae Legions vouchsafe the son of Ban
精灵军团允赐班恩之子到场
and accept his bona fides.
并接受他的诚意
My esteemed colleagues, entities, extra-planar beings.
我尊敬的同僚们 集团们和超体们
These have been trying times,
我们有过无数艰难的时刻
and yet, how long has it been since we met in conclave?
而距上次秘密会议见面 已经过了多久了
Long enough for once small problems to fester.
久得足以让细小问题腐烂恶化
And why?
而那又是为什么呢
Because the librarian refused to deal with it.
就因为图书馆员拒绝解决它们
I submit that the library has outlived its usefulness.
我认为图书馆已是形同虚设
In fact, if rumor is to be believed,
事实上 若是传言无误
the current librarian has lost the library itself.
现任图书馆员早已失守图书馆了
Only because you attacked it!
那是因为你的攻击
An unfounded accusation.
你这是毫无根据的指控
Hardly proper from the arbiter.
作为裁决者 此言有失身份
Are these the hands we should be putting our trust in?
我们应该把信任交到他们手上么
What other hands did you have in mind?
那你说应该信任于谁呢
I mean, she's right, you know.
我是说 她说得对 你看
I felt like I had all the answers, nobody else mattered.
我觉得我什么都知道 别人都是浮云
Hubris. It's almost as if...
狂妄自大 这感觉就像...
The apple of discord.
是非之果
The apple of discord,
是非之果
created by the goddess Erys to wreak havoc.
是厄里斯女神创造的 专门制♥造♥破坏
Although she was afraid of blowback,
她也害怕反作用
so it doesn't really change you,
所以 它不会改变你的本质
but it does turn you into the worst version of yourself.
只会让你变成你自己最邪恶的一面
So you're saying I'm gonna break somebody's skull
你的意思是说 我会因为别人对一幅画的误解
over misinterpreted landscape?
而打碎他的脑壳
Hate the apple, not the librarian.
是那苹果惹的祸 别怪你自己
Okay. Two things. One...
好吧 两件事 第一
we're never allowed in this museum again.
我们永远不许踏入这家博物馆
Well, that makes sense. And secondly... Ezekiel Jones
好吧 这可以理解 第二 永远也不能让伊齐基尔·琼斯
can never touch whatever that thing was.
碰到那玩意儿
The apple of discord. We have to get to Cassandra.
那是是非之果 我们必须找到卡珊德拉
Right.
对
Only the good news is, how bad could evil Cassandra really be?
唯一的好消息 邪恶版卡珊德拉能坏到哪儿去呢
You look different.
你看起来不一样了
Oh, you have no idea.
哦 你以为呢
Radii, ratio, power, force, four, four square,
半径 比例 能量 力量 四 四方
Molly Ronder took my ball and forced me to cry at school,
莫莉·朗迪抢了我的球 逼我在学校嚎啕大哭
school, numbers, input, effort, load.
学校 数字 输入 作用 装载
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Do you know what force ratios are?
你知道什么叫力比么
Mass, inertia, velocity?
质量 惯性 速率
You should really look it up.
你真应该好好学学
In this case, I'm thinking, oh, eight pounds per.
那么的话 我在想 哦 八磅力
You brought this on yourself.
这可是你自找的
Dislocated wrist.
手腕脱臼
Eight pounds of pressure per square inch.
八磅力每英寸
Ah!
啊...
Saphenous nerve cluster.
隐神经紊乱
Three pounds of pressure per inch.
三磅力每英寸
And six pounds of pressure to the carotid artery
对颈动脉施加六磅力
stops blood flow to the brain.
阻断血流回脑
This is unsatisfying.
这还有点不爽
I do like this force-ratio thing.
我的确蛮喜欢这力比率问题的
What to do?
用它干点什么呢
A power plant.
用到发电厂
It's perfect.
简直绝妙
You know something?
你知道吗
Every lecture, you make everyone feel like idiots,
每次讲话 你都让别人都觉得自己是个白♥痴♥
but you slide just enough hints in there
但是每次你总留下足够的提示
to point us in the right direction.
给我们指明对的方向
You want to help us.
你总是想帮我们
Good luck in prison.
祝你入狱好运
But at the same time,
但是又在同时
you act like you're better than everyone else.
你又表现得你总是高人一等
Complain about how we're in your way, invading your annex.
抱怨我们怎么妨碍你 侵入了你的附馆
You know, I could never figure out the real you until now.
知道么 我现在才明白你到底是怎样的人
The real you is a coward.
你其实是个懦夫
I am not a coward, not for leaving this situation.
我不是个懦夫 离开此地不代表我是懦夫
You do not know... Not a coward for leaving
你什么都不知道 不是因为你逃离此地
but for not choosing between the two.
而是因为你不敢做出抉择
Interesting lecture for a man who can't decide
你这个不知是要做贼还是做图书馆员的人
whether he's going to be a thief or a librarian.
教训人还真有意思
Yeah? Well, this librarian
是么 作为图书馆员
is going back in there to save this place,
会回到里面拯救这里
and this thief is going back in there
作为贼 我也会回到里面
to take Dulaque down a peg.
给杜拉克一个下马威
Neither one's running away.
不管哪一个都不会逃跑
I did choose.
我确实选择过
Once.
有那么一次
I chose a side in a very complicated...
我选择了一方 极为复杂的
I chose.
我选过
No good came of it.
没什么好结果
And over the years, I chose again and again.
多年以来 我选择了一次又一次
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表