剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you're math girl?
那你是算术女孩吗
Yep, I'm math girl.
是的 我是算术女孩
And today, math girl...
今天 算术女孩
is getting us out.
要带着咱们逃出生天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天呐 天呐
No! No!
不 不
Go! Go!
快跑 快跑
Run! Go!
快跑 走
Run!
快跑
Again? You kidding me?
又来 你逗我吗
Really?
真的吗
Where are all the shoes? What shoes?
那些鞋子呢 什么鞋子
Jones said this room was full of shoes.
琼斯说这房♥间里全是鞋子
I got nothing.
我什么都没看到
Why is it playing these games?
这房♥子为什么要玩这些把戏
Why did it attack Katie and her friends?
为什么要袭击凯蒂和她的朋友
Why hide-and-seek with us?
为什么要和我们捉迷藏
You wish you had something to shoot, don't you?
你是不是希望能朝什么东西来上几枪
God, I want something to shoot!
天 我真想来上几枪
What are you doing? I told you to go!
你在干什么 我不是要你走了吗
There was a hiccup.
出了点问题
He's coming! He's coming!
他来了 他来了
Just help us block the door!
帮我们堵住门
What hiccup?! Who's coming?!
为什么这么说话 谁来了
It's him! It's the smoke man!
是他 是烟雾男
Stone! Stone, get down here!
斯通 斯通 快下来
I think we found the dark heart.
我想我们找到黑暗之心了
Yeah.
是啊
It takes a second to process.
需要花点时间来接受
Is this the doll-- we're in the dollhouse?
这是玩具...我们在玩具屋吗
See? Got it in one.
看 很快就明白了
How are we... In the dollhouse?
我们怎么会在玩具屋里
This is just a guess, mind you,
只是猜测
but I'm going to say...
但我要说
Magic.
魔法
Stone!
斯通
Stone?
斯通
Damn it!
该死的
It's Baird.
是贝尔德
Baird!
贝尔德
Baird, we're in here! Baird!
贝尔德 我们在这里面 贝尔德
I tried that before. She can't hear you.
我之前试过了 她听不到
Samosa?
吃咖喱角吗
No, I don't want a samosa!
不 我不想吃咖喱角
What's wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
Well, I had sliders before, but for gaming,
我之前吃过汉堡 但玩游戏
you really want something a bit more bite-sized.
还是需要来点容易入口的
What the hell do you want?!
你到底想要什么
This house is trying to kill us.
这间屋子想要杀了我们
Pretty sure it's not.
我很确定不是
Mm. Actually, you'll love this.
实际上 你会喜欢的
Watch.
看
I wish I had a pint.
我希望有一品脱啤酒
Oh, uh, left hand.
左手
Now, tell me that's not bloody fantastic!
告诉我 这是不是太棒了
What have you been doing, huh?
你都在干什么
Dude, the whole time,
老兄 这段时间
you've been playing video games and drinking?
你就一直打游戏喝酒
And samosas. Yeah.
吃咖喱角 是啊
I got tired of staring at those damned pictures.
我受够了瞪着那些该死的照片
I said, "I wish there was something better to do,"
我说"我希望有更好玩的事做"
And boom -- xbox one.
砰 Xbox One
What pictures? What do you mean, "Pictures"? What pictures?
什么照片 你说照片是什么照片
This is a page from the book of bright stars.
这是《明亮的星》的书页
This is Abdurrahman Sufi. He made this.
这是阿卜杜拉赫曼·苏菲 这是他创作的
I mean, t-t-t-t-this has been lost since 960 A.D.
这从公元960年就下落不明了
I'll take your word for it.
我就信你了
You suss out the story yet?
你弄清楚故事了吗
This house is in every picture.
每张照片里都有这个房♥子
I mean, these are -- this is art from the crusades.
这是十字军东征时的风格
I mean, the house cha-- it changes to fit the period.
这房♥子会改变外型来适应时代
See, the way I reckon, this place is wicked-old, right?
据我猜测 这地方邪恶古老 对吗
So, at the beginning, it's just happy families,
所以一开始 是幸福一家人
years of that...
幸福数年
And then something.
然后出了事
We got this wrong.
我们都搞错了
We got the whole thing wrong.
整件事我们都搞错了
Get out of here! Go!
快离开这里 走
I told you to go!
我让你走
Go! Go! Come on!
走 走 快点
Come on! Come on, we have to go!
快点 快点 我们得走了
We have to run! She said to run!
我们得跑走 她说了快跑
No. No.
不不
What? You go.
什么 你走
I need to help my friends.
我得帮我的朋友
The house wants you.
那房♥子想要你
If you get out...
如果你逃走了
Then all of this wasn't for nothing.
那这一切也不是徒劳
No, we can both go! I mean, the car's right there!
不 我们俩都能离开的 车就在那里
We can make it to Texarkana by the morning!
明早就能到德克萨肯纳
There's a fort there, and -- and there's soldiers!
那里有要塞 有士兵
Come on! Katie, the car is wrecked.
快走 凯蒂 车坏了
Wait. Texarkana?
等等 德克萨肯纳
We're in Slovakia.
我们在斯洛伐克
Slovakia?
斯洛伐克
What?
什么
N-no, Jesse, this is Nevada.
不 杰西 这是内华达
Wait.
等等
That's the desert.
那是沙漠
Buggies. That's what we need, because the horses.
四轮马场 我们需要这个 因为马
Who's Jesse?
杰西是谁
Oh, no, you're right.
不 你说得对
You're Cassie...
你是卡桑
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
Jesse was Scotland...
杰西是在苏格兰
And so dead.
死透了
Katie... Wh-what's wrong?
凯蒂 怎么了
You're freaking me out.
你吓到我了
Me? Oh, nothing.
我吗 没什么
N-- I-I'm j-- I'm just trying
我只是想要
to get it all straight again, you know?
把一切都理清楚 明白吗
I-it's funny.
真有趣
I can never remember where the begging goes.
我永远没法记住乞求是怎么进行的
Does the crying come first?
是要先哭吗
No.
不
Oh, my god.
我的天
This...
这
This is all you, isn't it?
这都是你 是不是
Ashes, ashes, they all fall down
灰尘 灰尘 终会落下
Now's the bit where you're running.
现在是你该逃走的时候了
Colonel Baird! Colonel Baird!
贝尔德上校 贝尔德上校
Driving six white horses when she comes
她来时会驾着六匹白马
She'll be driving six white horses when she comes
她来时会驾着六匹白马
She'll be driving six white horses
她会驾着六匹白马
She'll be driving six white horses
她会驾着六匹白马
She'll be driving six white horses
她会驾着六匹白马
When she comes
在她来时
Colonel Baird?!
贝尔德上校
Eve?
伊芙
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表