剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Katie!
凯蒂
No! Oh, my god!
不 天呐
All right, there, Miss.
好了 没事了 小姑娘
All right. Um, whoa.
好了
Please, he's gonna kill them!
求你们帮帮我 他会杀了他们的
She's covered in blood.
她浑身都是血
Is someone chasing you?
有人在追你吗
Is someone out there? It's that house.
那边是不是有什么人 是那座房♥子
There's something horrible in that house!
那座房♥子里有可怕的东西
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Deep breaths. Slow.
深呼吸 慢慢来
Just -- just tell us what happened.
冷静 冷静告诉我们发生了什么事
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
B-bender. My name's Kate Bender -- Katie.
本德 我叫凯特·本德 凯蒂
My -- my friends, we were -- we were hiking, you know?
我 我和朋友们 我们 我们在远足
And -- and -- w-we found this house in the woods,
然后 然后我们在森林里发现了一座房♥子
about a mile that way.
那边大约1英里远
Oh, God! Just breathe.
天呐 深呼吸
Take a deep breath, Katie.
深呼吸 凯蒂
Good! Good.
很好 很好
Katie, someone was in the house?
凯蒂 房♥子里有人吗
He -- he -- he was -- he was in there,
他 他 他在里面
and -- and he has my friends!
而且 而且他抓住了我的朋友们
He has Mathias and Sarah and James!
他抓住了马赛厄斯和莎拉 还有詹姆斯
All right, all right, now, who is "He"?
好了 好了 那"他"是谁
I don't -- I don't -- a man.
我不 我不知道 一个男人
I never got a good look, but I have to go back.
我没看清 但我必须回去
I have to save them! Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
我必须去救他们 看着我 看着我
All right? Take a drink of this.
好吗 喝一口水
Just calm down. Take a sip.
冷静下来 抿一口
There you go.
好样的
Now, we're not gonna let you
我们是不会让你一个人
go back in that house by yourself.
回到那间房♥子里的
Right?
对吧
All right, bloody girl in the forest,
好吧 森林里浑身是血的女孩
a killer in the house.
房♥子里的杀手
Who says we go back to Prague?
大家觉得我们回布拉格去怎么样
I left a lovely bird back in that nightclub.
我在那间夜店里落下了一只可爱的小鸟
This is me ignoring you. Get used to it.
我无视你 习惯吧
Is that a good beeping or a bad beeping?
这响声是好事还是坏事
Means we found the broken ley lines we were looking for.
这意味着我们找到了那些坏掉的地磁线
Multidimensional maps -- don't look at them
多♥维♥度地图 不要看
unless you can do the math to sort out the magic layers...
除非你能用数学解开这些魔法层次
And you like headaches and nosebleeds.
而且你还喜欢头疼和流鼻血
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Is it the tumor?
是因为肿瘤吗
It's always the tumor.
一直都是因为肿瘤
I'm fine.
我没事
The vertices used to be static,
这些顶点以前都是静止的
And now they're...
现在它们...
Now they're...wavy.
现在它们在...波动
They're moving, and when they stop...
它们在移♥动♥ 而当它们停下来时...
I can see them.
我就能看清它们
Math girl's doing one of her loopy-loops.
算术女孩在发挥她的魔力喽
Don't. Don't call me "Math girl."
别 别叫我"算数女孩"
Mr. Jenkins said we needed to find the broken ley lines,
詹金斯先生说我们得找到坏掉的地磁线
And I say they are... that way.
我觉得它们在...那边
Ah, where the... bslood-covered girl came from.
那正是...浑身是血的女孩跑来的方向
Anybody here like that coincidence?
有人喜欢这样的巧合吗
I hate that coincidence.
我讨厌巧合
Broken ley lines are never good,
坏掉的地磁线从来都不是好事
and with the return of magic, they're even more dangerous.
再加上魔法回归 它们更加危险了
If you don't anchor them,
如果你们不能固定住它们
they could up enough charge and explode all over Slovakia.
它们可能会充够能量把整个斯洛伐克炸飞
Cassandra says these lines are stable for now.
卡桑德拉说这些线目前暂时稳定下来了
They're all sort of converged about a mile northeast,
他们全都汇合在东北方向大约一公里半处
Which is roughly where this house is supposed to be.
也大约就是这间房♥子的所在地
The house and the broken lines are in the same place?
这间房♥子和坏掉的地磁线在同一个地方吗
We're about to find out.
我们马上就知道了
And you say there was violence...in this house.
而你说在这间房♥子里...有暴♥力♥
Anyone killed?
有人被杀吗
Unknown.
还不知道
Possible.
有可能
Likely.
很有可能
Broken ley lines means wild magic.
坏掉的地磁线意味着野蛮的魔法
We may now be looking at a haunting, Colonel --
我们可能遇见了一间鬼屋 上校
A very new, very powerful haunting.
一间非常新 力量非常大的鬼屋
Angry spirits mixed with wild magic from the ley lines --
愤怒的灵魂和地磁线引起的野蛮魔法混合
Not good.
可不是好事
These are magic anchor scrolls from Zou Yan.
这些是邹衍所造的魔法固定卷轴
Activate one at each of the cardinal directions --
在四大方向
North, south, east, west.
东南西北 各激活一个
It should anchor the energies, stop them from building.
应该能够将能量固定住 防止他们积蓄
Stone, you and I take point,
斯通 你和我领头
look for Katie's friends.
寻找凯蒂的朋友们
Jones, you activate the anchor scrolls.
琼斯 你负责激活固定卷轴
With any luck, we can kill both these birds at once.
运气好的话 我们可以一石二鸟
Cassandra, you stay with her.
卡桑德拉 你留下来陪她
There are four lines to anchor. I can help.
有四条线需要固定 我可以帮忙
I vote she does all of them. I'll stay here.
我同意她来固定所有的线 我留下
We just don't know what's up there, and you're not...
我们不知道里面什么情况 而你
What?
怎么了
I'm not what?
我怎么了
Look, you did your part with the maps.
听我说 你在地图的事情上已经出力了
Cassandra, she's half in shock.
卡桑德拉 她吓得半死
She can't be left alone.
不能留下她一个人在这里
Okay, but we need to talk about my part when this...
好吧 但等事情结束我们得谈谈...
What's with the face?
这表情什么意思
More than nervous, less than terror.
比紧张多点 离吓坏还差点
Still ignoring you. I meant Stone.
我依旧无视你 我在问斯通
This is a 19th-century American frontier house.
这是一栋19世纪美国边境的建筑
The hell's it doing in the middle of a Slovakian forest?
这样的房♥子在斯洛伐克森林里干什么
Seriously?
你现在还琢磨这个
I'm just saying, it doesn't belong here.
我只是说 它不属于这里
All right.
好了
We clear a room,
我们每确认一个房♥间安全
you set the anchor.
你就激活一个固定卷轴
South anchor set.
南方固定卷轴好了
Clear.
安全
It's clear.
安全
North anchor's set.
北方固定卷轴好了
Out! Out! Everybody out!
出去 出去 大家都出去
Who are you people?
你们到底是什么人
Librarians.
图书管♥理♥员♥
We're the Librarians.
我们是图书管♥理♥员♥们
what kind of librarian carries a gun?
什么样的图书管♥理♥员♥还带着枪
Uh, we do f-field, um...
我们需要出现场...
Like library research... st-stuff.
图书馆研究的...东西
It gets -- it gets dangerous.
有时候...有时候会很危险
You're very weird librarians.
你们是非常奇怪的图书管♥理♥员♥
It's a very weird library.
那是个非常奇怪的图书馆
All right, it's done. The last anchor.
好了 搞定 最后一个固定卷轴
Are we good? We're good.
都好了吗 好了
All right. We're on.
好 我们准备行动
Katie, we're going back in for your friends.
凯蒂 我们马上进去找你的朋友们
Finally. All we have to do is just --
总算到了 我们需要做的就是...
No. We're going.
不 我们进去
You're staying here with Cassandra.
你和卡桑德拉留在这里
What? You can't just leave me here --
什么 你不能把我晾在这里
they're my friends!
他们是我的朋友们
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表