剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Who are you?
你是谁
We're the librarians.
我们是图书管♥理♥员♥
We accept your surrender.
我们接受你的投降
There's only one librarian, and you are not him.
图书管♥理♥员♥只有一位 你不是
But something has changed.
但是现在情况变了
There's more magic in the world,
世界上的魔法更多了
more power to our sacrifices.
我们的献祭会获得更大力量
Golden Axe, in one form or another,
三千年来 虽然有不同形式
has been sacrificing innocents to the Labyrinth for 3,000 years
但金斧一直在以无辜生命为魔幻迷宫献祭
and we have never seen a stock bump
但是我们从来没见过
like we got off our last offering.
上次献祭时股价凶涨的情景
We made it. Is he still behind us?
我们成功了 他还在后面吗
Assume yes.
似乎是的
You are the first modern people to reach the center.
你们是第一批来到中心的现代人
No intern has ever managed that.
从没有实习生能做到这一点
Kids today, there's no initiative.
现在的年轻人 没有任何积极性
You're a more old-fashioned,
你似乎比较传统
ritual-sacrifice kind of person.
很相信仪式献祭这种东西
I single-handedly modernized the process.
是我一个人完成了仪式的现代化
I said, "Let's amortize."
我说 "来分期付款吧"
Spread the sacrifices out over the year
把献祭分一年时间来完成
instead of doing them all at once.
而不是一次性做完
Increases the overhead, but the decrease
虽然增加了管理费用
in visibility means the return on investment
但是降低了存在感
is even higher on a per-intern basis.
这样每位参与者的投资收益就高了
Hey, you got to spend money to make money.
当然要先花钱才能赚到钱
I get it. Let's say we all part as friends.
我知道 我们就此别过吧
You know, I'm not sure if shooting you here
我不知道在这里一枪射死你
counts towards our 14
算不算献祭
or if the Minotaur has to make the kill itself.
还是说牛头怪必须亲自动手
I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I see the market returns.
看来我明天得看看股票走势才能知道
Huh. Only two of you.
只有你们两个
Frankly, I never thought that they were cut out for --
坦白说 我从没想到他们能做到...
That thing trying to get into my annex?
那家伙要进副楼吗
You led that back here?
是你们引来的
Not now! Aah!
别吵了
Hey! This is delicate.
注意点 这些都是宝贝
That's good, too.
这样也不错
Come on, then.
快走吧
Give me that thread.
把线团给我
If you drop it, we're all doomed.
你要是摔了 我们就全完了
Uh, any ideas?
有什么主意
Jenkins.
詹金斯
He said that magic depends on symbols.
他说魔法都得依靠象征物
What better symbol of our Labyrinth than a straight line
还有什么比一圈又一圈缠绕的线更适合
wrapped around and around and around itself?
做我们魔幻迷宫的象征物吗
Here, catch.
在这里 接住
No!
不
The Labyrinth. The Labyrinth!
魔幻迷宫 魔幻迷宫
I believe I said, "With a whoosh!"
我记得我过会"哔哩啪啦地倒"
Cassandra. Jones.
卡桑德拉 琼斯
Got it.
接住了
Come on.
不是吧
We made it.
我们成功了
Yeah. You did.
是的 你们成功了
This time, you did.
这一次 你们成功了
Okay.
好吧
Should have seen her.
你们真应该看看她的样子
No hiding, took the fight right to the big bad.
毫不躲藏 直面挑战
And Ezekiel, I mean,
艾泽基尔
he did kind of save the day by bailing on me.
虽然他丢下我 但是这居然挽救了大局
Told you. I don't do punchy.
我说过了 我不需要依靠蛮力
Well done.
干得好
May I?
可以给我吗
Now, without this to serve as a power source,
现在 没有这个提供能源
the labyrinth should shrivel up
魔幻迷宫会慢慢枯萎
and wink out of existence, eventually.
最终逐渐消失掉
We ought to lock that up.
我们应该把它锁起来
Yes, well, we don't have the facilities
是的 我们虽然没有主图书馆的设施
of the main library, but I'll think of something.
不过我会想到办法的
What about Willis?
那威利斯呢
I mean, I know we stopped her,
我是说 我知道我们阻止了她
but shouldn't she go to jail or something
可是就凭她对亨利·博奇和其他人做的事
for what she did to Henry Birch and the others?
她是不是应该进监狱或是受到惩罚
I wouldn't worry about Ms. Willis.
我不会担心威利斯女士的
She imprisoned a Minotaur...
她囚禁了一只牛头怪
Nasty creatures.
那可是很暴躁的生物
Hold a grudge.
而且很会记仇
Those people do not know who they're messing with.
那些人不知道自己招惹了什么样的人
Librarians or not, we will find them,
不管是不是图书馆员 我们会找到他们
destroy them,
毁掉他们
and get back what we have...
拿回属于我们的...
Look, um, things got a little heated in there.
我之前情绪有点激动
Don't worry about it.
别担心了
I'm not.
我没有
I'm kind of worried about what you said to me.
让我担心的是你对我说的那些话
You know, if we're gonna work together,
如果我们要一起工作
you're gonna need to trust... Nobody knows.
你必须相信... 没有人会知道
Nobody back home knows about this.
在老家没人知道我的事
I have kept it a secret...
这个秘密我保守了...
for 20 years.
二十年
Why would you hide that?
你为什么要隐藏起来
You're a genius.
你是个天才
You know about culture and art and beautiful things.
你了解文化 艺术还有其它美丽的事物
I told you before.
我之前说过了
Family ain't ever easy.
家家有本难念的经
You don't... no.
你不能... 算了
That's enough for now.
到此为止吧
Look, the point is,
问题就是
I'm used to keeping my life separated, all right?
过去我总是把生活分离开
My family, my friends, I like 'em.
我的家人和朋友 我喜欢他们
No problem.
没有问题
Work right alongside 'em, any of 'em.
和他们一起工作 谁都可以
But I don't trust a single one of them...
但我不相信他们任何一个人
to tell m...
所以不会告诉他们...
I like you, Cassie.
我喜欢你 卡西
There's no way around it. I just do.
没有别的办法 我只能这样
But I trusted you, and, uh...
但我相信你 而且...
I learned my lesson.
我吸取教训了
Um, not... it's not... look...
不是 并不是...
It always ends bad.
通常都没有好结果的
So...
所以...
Old way's best.
还是按原路走吧
So, end of day,
到目前为止
not too bad for a first time out, was it?
我们的第一次行动还不赖 不是吗
You did okay. I...
你们干得不错 我...
I could do better.
我本应该做得更好
I spent my entire adult life in the military.
我的整个成年时代都在军队中度过
Everybody fits into a box.
每个人都有自己的位置
You don't.
而你们不是
You're not assets to be protected.
你们不是受保护的人
You're not soldiers I can order around.
也不是供我差遣的士兵
I don't know what you are.
我不知道你们是什么
Well, maybe the term you're looking for
也许你要找的词语应该是
is "Partners."
搭档
Fair enough.
好吧
Can you go back to the part where you said we were awesome?
能不能回到说我们很了不起的那段
I said you did okay.
我说你们干得不错
Yeah, but I'm gonna take that as we rule.
是的 不过我把这当成我们棒极了
Mostly me. You guys were...okay.
最棒的是我 你们只是... 不错
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表